Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19812 posts / 0 new
Last post

I knew America was finna be the Alyssa S of this season.

America is our Latina queen and will be the first winner since Sandra from survivor to win  any reality tv show Smile

America is our Latina queen and will be the first winner since Sandra from survivor to win  any reality tv show

america would lose to everyone besides maybe blue

I knew America was finna be the Alyssa S of this season.

Nah America has been active almost the whole time Alyssa never really played BB. 

I want America to go home sorry not sorry. 

same Timmy. I find her so annoying and useless.

love the new profile pic!

thank you Smile

My TL getting real nasty over the Americory backdoor

Oh it's been slowly getting gutter for a minute for me too.

Cory actually should've kept Meme, Jag would've just done her this week.

Blue cirie and Felicia are the only ones I care about from bb25 ❤️

Blue cirie and Felicia is the only one I care about from bb25 ❤️

I quit reading BB Twitter after Taylor's crazy stans. People actually care about America and Cory though?

Has there ever been a cast of any show that you liked majority of everyone? No shade or anything just genuinely wondering. 

Has there ever been a cast of any show that you liked majority of everyone? No shade or anything just genuinely wondering. 

Like all-time in the last decade lol?

like all time  in the universe 

America/Felicia/Cirie/Blue for F4

Oh yes! Traitors 2. All of the Flavor or Love casts, Rock of Love casts, Charm Schools, and I Love Money casts. Survivor seasons 1-12, 16, 18-21, 24-25, 27-31, 37, 39-40, 42. Big Brother seasons 2-3, 5-11, 20, 23. Real World seasons 1-3, 6-12, 14, 16, 19, 20, 25, 28-30. Road Rules 6-8, 10-13. Challenges Season 1-18, 20, 22-26, 29-32, 34. All 4 All-Star seasons of The Challenge. Plenty seasons of The Amazing Race but unfortunately I don't remember them as well. The first couple seasons of The Mole, a few seasons of The Apprentice and Surreal Life. A few seasons of Big Brother Canada that I can't think of. Every season of Southern Charm minus this latest season. I'm sure there's plenty more that I can't think of the moment! I've watched way too much reality tv lol.

back to back women winners would be amazing

The order I won't them to win:

1. Felicia
  2. A pandemic ends the season early like BBCanada8.

There's a huge gappppp between queen felicia and the rest of the flops who dont deserve the money

Cory/America on the block. Cory is going around having calm convos while America is a mess under the covers. She went to the bathroom and when Jag asked if she wants to talk she said "literally **** off" lmaoo idc I love her

thank god these two dweebs are finally on the block post veto 

FELICIA DOES IT AGAIN!!!! AND Jag screwed his game <3

I wrote that LONG list and no mention of my positivity smh.

thank god these two dweebs are finally on the block post veto 

as ive said from day 1, cirie is winning 

as ive said from day 1, cirie is winning 

Its possible but I do wonder if people will specifically not vote for Cirie because she's already a reality TV legend and doesn't need it (like when people didn't want Dan/vets to win) 

I have a hard time seeing Cirie making it to F2 sadly. :/

Matt is winning this sadly Sad

I have a hard time seeing Cirie making it to F2 sadly. :/

I can see it happening Matt would take her over anyone besides Jag, Felicia would take her over anyone, Blue would take her over anyone, even America if she stays and gets that far I can see taking her. Think the next couple weeks will be the girls vs Jatt/Bowie and Blue/Felicia/America would be voted out before Cirie. Hell I think almost anyone sitting next to Cirie right now goes home. 

If a girl wins next HoH, so anyone but Matt or that weird Australian, then I think Jag is a goner.

If a girl wins next HoH, so anyone but Matt or that weird Australian, then I think Jag is a goner.

Im expecting bb to allow jag to play next hoh cause of the failed invisibility twist

Pages