Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

Jenn REALLY needs to invest in short that fit. I'm not into body shaming and she is not fat at all  but they were 3 sizes too small.

The Video got deleted. What did Avery Say?

Avery: What!!? We didn't have security!?

Debut Album wrote:

The Video got deleted. What did Avery Say?

Avery: What!!? We didn't have security!?

Forreal. I know the portland cast was pissed off at all the seasons that followed them having security while during their show production was basically was like "y'all handle it".

You also said dumb *** shit like they didn't  have a reason to hold that dude back, he's unstable and crazy dude would of been all in the sisters faces if it wasn't for security.

Someone send ya boy the link. The one my ***** sent me is inactive now. 

They won't say they won.  Peter got booted and made to look really bad.

jenn is gonna cry about social media again tomororw night with another forced periscope with her abusive ***** *** boyfriend. 

If anything I see Peter being the type to claim that editing made him look bad.....he may still do a Challenge but he strikes me as one of "those" lol

http://www.mtv.com/news/2968397/real-world-bad-blood-where-are-they-now-catch-up/

something to read. what interested me the most is that Jenn thought Robbie was being fake on camera lol. also i think she is referring to the aftershow when Robbie called her out for having a significant other back at home. 

which she did. 

Honestly Katrina & Anna are cringeworthy. They are so annoying. #TheStankSisters 

Watching the shit show. Kinda wish more episodes of the season were like this. Seeing a lot more during this than most episodes. The overall season wasn't too bad. I really did enjoy probably half the episodes. Just wish we saw more stuff that was teased in trailers but never shown.

Can we get Queen Tyara on the next season or Are You The One? and The Challenge?? #NextCoral

Can we get Queen Tyara on the next season or Are You The One? and The Challenge?? #NextCoral

Tyara...? Next Coral...?

Watching the shit show. Kinda wish more episodes of the season were like this. Seeing a lot more during this than most episodes. The overall season wasn't too bad. I really did enjoy probably half the episodes. Just wish we saw more stuff that was teased in trailers but never shown.

I wished this season was at least 13 episodes and I agree they should of shown more of what it was shown in the trailer. 

gamer73 wrote:

Tyara...? Next Coral...?

Tyara wouldn't be the next Coral or even Nia. Not even Latoya.

She is hardly even a Jasmine in my book lol

Tyara wouldn't be the next Coral or even Nia. Not even Latoya.She is hardly even a Jasmine in my book lol

I agree, but if she actually showed up with some skill she could be like Brittini.

So what happened with Tyara's  pregnancy?

I'm curious what happened with Tyara's pregnancy too. Assuming abortion.

What happened with Theo and Robbie? I thought they were close.

Mike and Peter are literally just awful humans.

PinkRose wrote:

Tyara wouldn't be the next Coral or even Nia. Not even Latoya.She is hardly even a Jasmine in my book lol

I agree, but if she actually showed up with some skill she could be like Brittini.

A slightly more entertaining Brittini at that.

I believe it was Gamer(?) that stated she had a miscarriage.

Cashfl0w wrote:

Yes. I also stated that she would never do a challenge or another show on MTV but she has since changed her mind and would be open to do a challenge Smile

i dont want to see her on tv again

i dont want to see her on tv again

I do #TYARAFORCHALLENGE30

AlwaysAMess wrote:

Cashfl0w wrote:So what happened with Tyara's  pregnancy?

Yes. I also stated that she would never do a challenge or another show on MTV but she has since changed her mind and would be open to do a challenge Smile

Great! Hope she does the next one.

gamer73 wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:

Leave the accent at home tho

Graphik wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:

#TyaraForChallenge30&AYTO6

Pages