Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

Katrina gets handled by Jenn as well according to Witty. 

Princess Hulk

As I've said before Peter was definitely in the wrong. However let's not act like Anna isn't at fault. She knew damn well that her looking that up would cause more shit. As I've said from the get go since Episode 3 Anna is manipulative. And Katrina is a *****. Mike said that Anna was manipulative and I believe him. She could have at least delete her search but she left it up there. 

I mean Jenn said herself that The Stack sisters called Peter a *****. So obviously they don't want any peace with him, at least Anna doesn't . 

On a lighter note.

So apparently Will and Orlana got into an argument: https://mobile.twitter.com/or_lanaa/status/814322665079062528

When was it ever said Jenn and Katrina fight too?

Katrina gets handled by Jenn as well according to Witty. Princess HulkAs I've said before Peter was definitely in the wrong. However let's not act like Anna isn't at fault. She knew damn well that her looking that up would cause more shit. As I've said from the get go since Episode 3 Anna is manipulative. And Katrina is a *****. Mike said that Anna was manipulative and I believe him. She could have at least delete her search but she left it up there. 

WittyWrath has never say that...

DarkFights wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Wow! Some ppl are just reaching and getting carried way by giving examples that are way to extreme

The examples I gave are just as extreme as having an abortion if not then less, the baby literally gets ripped to shreds by a vacuum once the abortion is done so how is that less extreme...

I know I'm super late to the party, but I'm just now reading the spoiler thread. I'm not surprised Trump won the election if this is what the Americans are seriously thinking. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.Until you're in a situation like this, you have no tight to judge.

****, you don't want to live on this planet anymore then bye.

LOL @ Orlana and Jenn being good on the challenges...

Orlana herself said shes not athletic.  

On the periscope yesterday , Jenn didn't sound too keen on doing one when asked if her and Peter would do it together.  Maybe separate...either way - who cares about them. lol 

Katrina, Anna, Tya, K***ius, and Mike are the only other ones who should be asked aside from the 2 on Invasion. We will probably get Jennifer, Kim, Pete, and Mike annoying *** shoved down our throats though. 

Orlana herself said shes not athletic.  On the periscope yesterday , [b[Jenn didn't sound too keen on doing one when asked if her and Peter would do it together.[/b]  Maybe separate...either way - who cares about them. lol 

They both have been saying they would only do it together, unless the fans reactions to their relationshit after last night turn them off

challenge13 wrote:

Orlana herself said shes not athletic.  On the periscope yesterday , [b[Jenn didn't sound too keen on doing one when asked if her and Peter would do it together.[/b]  Maybe separate...either way - who cares about them. lol 

They both have been saying they would only do it together, unless the fans reactions to their relationshit after last night turn them off

Yeah on the periscope they were ignoring the question until he finally asked her as she was sitting next to him and she was hesitant about it. Guess it didn't sit well with them lmaooo 

Katrina, Anna, Tya, K***ius, and Mike are the only other ones who should be asked aside from the 2 on Invasion. We will probably get Jennifer, Kim, Pete, and Mike annoying *** shoved down our throats though. 

Kim and K*** will be good because they are fillers who will flop and go home 1st or 2nd and give our other faves more time there. 

gamer73 wrote:

Kim and K*** will be good because they are fillers who will flop and go home 1st or 2nd and give our other faves more time there. 

Queen Kim gonna pull a Katie. Watch Wink

Omfg

Lol you think they will ask Kim? They'd definitely ask Jordan first. 

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Katrina gets handled by Jenn as well according to Witty. Princess HulkAs I've said before Peter was definitely in the wrong. However let's not act like Anna isn't at fault. She knew damn well that her looking that up would cause more shit. As I've said from the get go since Episode 3 Anna is manipulative. And Katrina is a *****. Mike said that Anna was manipulative and I believe him. She could have at least delete her search but she left it up there. 

yes he did Smile so shut up 

he could have been joking though. but he did call her princess hulk.

PinkRose wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:Katrina gets handled by Jenn as well according to Witty. Princess HulkAs I've said before Peter was definitely in the wrong. However let's not act like Anna isn't at fault. She knew damn well that her looking that up would cause more shit. As I've said from the get go since Episode 3 Anna is manipulative. And Katrina is a *****. Mike said that Anna was manipulative and I believe him. She could have at least delete her search but she left it up there. 

No, he have never say anything about Katrina being handled by Jenn because he doesnt know anything about that altercation other than was it has been shown and the little that it has been leak from one of my birdies which is not much...

I don't know if you think its funny to type "Shut up" with your responses. But its not its actually dumb af because I am not "talking", I am typing... your annoying *** can easily ignore my posts like I usually do to yours.

So are they really cutting out Lana v.s Will or is there still a chance that it'll be shown?

See, it's obvious that too much from this season was cut out; I can't honestly even rate it knowing that so much more happened. Like why didn't we see that moment where Kassius was telling Theo "I DON'T CARE" in one of the trailers? What was that about?

So are they really cutting out Lana v.s Will or is there still a chance that it'll be shown?See, it's obvious that too much from this season was cut out; I can't honestly even rate it knowing that so much more happened. Like why didn't we see that moment where Kassius was telling Theo "I DON'T CARE" in one of the trailers? What was that about?

Wasnt that an scene from the Theo vs Kassius after Mike left. When Kassius had his little meltdown, they are wearing the same clothes on it.

mickeyflo24 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:Katrina gets handled by Jenn as well according to Witty. Princess HulkAs I've said before Peter was definitely in the wrong. However let's not act like Anna isn't at fault. She knew damn well that her looking that up would cause more shit. As I've said from the get go since Episode 3 Anna is manipulative. And Katrina is a *****. Mike said that Anna was manipulative and I believe him. She could have at least delete her search but she left it up there. 

No, he have never say anything about Katrina being handled by Jenn because he doesnt know anything about that altercation other than was it has been shown and the little that it has been leak from one of my birdies which is not much...I don't know if you think its funny to type "Shut up" with your responses. But its not its actually dumb af because I am not "talking", I am typing... your annoying *** can easily ignore my posts like I usually do to yours. 

i even said he might have been joking but he did say that somewhere in the spoiler thread. 

and btw it's not its ;) 

and you responded to my post first so keep up the good work of ignoring me #next #bye 

Graphik wrote:

So are they really cutting out Lana v.s Will or is there still a chance that it'll be shown?See, it's obvious that too much from this season was cut out; I can't honestly even rate it knowing that so much more happened. Like why didn't we see that moment where Kassius was telling Theo "I DON'T CARE" in one of the trailers? What was that about?

Wasnt that an scene from the Theo vs Kassius after Mike left. When Kassius had his little meltdown, they are wearing the same clothes on it.

no. i just rewatched it and Kassius is wearing a purple shirt and Theo is wearing an American flag tank top when Kassius says "I don't care!"

when Mike left Theo was wearing a striped tee shirt and kassius wasn't wearing a purple shirt. 

Why would they bother with Mike? He's already quit two shows, he cant take anything.  Casting for this invasion season was on point ( with the exception of john d. being asked after he won double the money) i hope they dont start messing up again.

gamer73 wrote:

Why would they bother with Mike? He's already quit two shows, he cant take anything.  Casting for this invasion season was on point ( with the exception of john d. being asked after he won double the money) i hope they dont start messing up again.

i'm pretty sure mike was kicked off ayto. 

Taylor_amor wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Katrina, Anna, Tya, K***ius, and Mike are the only other ones who should be asked aside from the 2 on Invasion. We will probably get Jennifer, Kim, Pete, and Mike annoying *** shoved down our throats though. 

He said noone will want him after he pushed amanda. No producer kicked him off.

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Taylor_amor wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Katrina, Anna, Tya, K***ius, and Mike are the only other ones who should be asked aside from the 2 on Invasion. We will probably get Jennifer, Kim, Pete, and Mike annoying *** shoved down our throats though. 

He said noone will want him after he pushed amanda. No producer kicked him off.

Didn't Pink say that he would've be on the AYTO challenge spin off but Kiki declined. So most likely he'll be back.

Just saw the preview for next week , looks like he gets worse blaming Jenn for getting kicked out

Just saw the preview for next week , looks like he gets worse blaming Jenn for getting kicked out

What preview?

lmao im sorry but jenn is really blind.

PinkRose wrote:

What preview?

The little previewbthey show at the end of the episode, for some reason the link I get early never has it.

Pages