Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Taylor_amor wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Katrina, Anna, Tya, K***ius, and Mike are the only other ones who should be asked aside from the 2 on Invasion. We will probably get Jennifer, Kim, Pete, and Mike annoying *** shoved down our throats though. 

Why would they bother with Mike? He's already quit two shows, he cant take anything.  Casting for this invasion season was on point ( with the exception of john d. being asked after he won double the money) i hope they dont start messing up again.

i'm pretty sure mike was kicked off ayto. 

He said noone will want him after he pushed amanda. No producer kicked him off.

In my honest opinion I still think they kicked him off. Peter in his periscope even said in regards to his two shows that he wasn't kicked off one of them.

So the season is going to end with us still unaware of the full story between Anika and Will? Tragic! This season flopped in my opinion because it became too heavily focused on Peter and Jenn along with the sisters bickering which I don't care about. It also too people leaving the house for Kim and Lana to be relevant who both were a bit interesting after finally getting to know them. 

i honestly think it flopped for a variety of reasons. 2 of the OG girls were wallpaper basically (jordan after mike left especially.) mike sucked. theo and robbie are alright, and katrina and tya are both petty as **** and found both of them to be annoying personally. the bad bloods were underwhelming for the most part and kassius is just a piece of shit that i hope to never see on tv again. it flopped because the "twist" was lame, lot of these "bad blood" rivalries are lame and most of the cast was lame and unlikeable.

So the season is going to end with us still unaware of the full story between Anika and Will? Tragic! This season flopped in my opinion because it became too heavily focused on Peter and Jenn along with the sisters bickering which I don't care about. It also too people leaving the house for Kim and Lana to be [/b]relevant who both were a bit interesting after finally getting to know them[/b]. 

I agree about Orlana, but not Kim she is zzzzz.

Lana,  there's something there...I wouldn't mind her on the challenge as a filler.

WittyWrath wrote:

So the season is going to end with us still unaware of the full story between Anika and Will? Tragic! This season flopped in my opinion because it became too heavily focused on Peter and Jenn along with the sisters bickering which I don't care about. It also too people leaving the house for Kim and Lana to be [/b]relevant who both were a bit interesting after finally getting to know them[/b]. 

so lana really brought something huh? 

the only good thing out of this season is Kassius to me. I guess I wouldn't mind most of them on a challenge minus Peter, Jen and Jordan...but whatever.

i don't hate Theo no more. He aight...or whateva...part of an elite family so I like him by default.

Lana,  there's something there...I wouldn't mind her on the challenge as a filler.

Agreed.  There's something very likeable about her.  Kind of reminds me of a Christena from South Pacific...not looks wise. Some consider her boring but she was pretty interesting once you learned more about her.

Lana >>>>>>>>

They better be paying attention & let her get her shot. If ******* Anika got one then there shouldn't be any issues with Lana replacing her next season.

WittyWrath wrote:

I think interesting was a strong word but her confessionals since she's been in the house has been cool plus her expressions to the bullshit kill me.

So the season is going to end with us still unaware of the full story between Anika and Will? Tragic! This season flopped in my opinion because it became too heavily focused on Peter and Jenn along with the sisters bickering which I don't care about. It also too people leaving the house for Kim and Lana to be relevant who both were a bit interesting after finally getting to know them. 

and Lana apparently beat up Will because he was salty from her rejection. 

so lana really brought something huh? 

thats what I'm trying to figure out 

i guess the names Peter and Brian are synonymous since people automatically assumed i was defending Peter even though i never brought his name up. 

show me the reciepts. 

***** Pete is even worse on this episode, he was trashing Jenn sports much and even Mike was on the phone call. No wonder they are friends they are 2 disgusting misogynist pigs.

The "fight" was another let down. I wish security wasn't around, But then again I would have seen Peter pushing/hitting either Anna,Jenn or Katrina.

He is so extra , he even ripped his shirt off in one argument with Jenn that showed a flashback off. But they didn't actually show on the show.

I wonder if they are going to keep saying that he is not controlling and abusive:

"she (jenn) is so dumb"- Peter

"She (Jenn) is not even pretty, she is not a ride and die" -Mike

"This is an ultimatum if you don't leave with me we are breaking off"- Peter

"You cannot even speak" -Peter towards Jenn

I want to like Jenn and the fact ththat she stood her ground made respect her a little. But the fact that she went back to him two days after (when filming was done), made me lose all respect toward her again.

just going to flat out say shes a ******* moron

PinkRose what did Katrina do after Jenn pushes Anna?

Wait till you guys see tomorrow's episode.  Peter is legit textbook scary abusive.  I said it from the first after show.

***** Pete is even worse on this episode, he was trashing Jenn sports much and even Mike was on the phone call. No wonder they are friends they are 2 disgusting misogynist pigs.The "fight" was another let down. I wish security wasn't around, But then again I would have seen Peter pushing/hitting either Anna,Jenn or Katrina.He is so extra , he even ripped his shirt off in one argument with Jenn that showed a flashback off. But they didn't actually show on the show.I wonder if they are going to keep saying that he is not controlling and abusive:"she (jenn) is so dumb"- Peter "She (Jenn) is not even pretty, she is not a ride and die" -Mike"This is an ultimatum if you don't leave with me we are breaking off"- Peter"You cannot even speak" -Peter towards JennI want to like Jenn and the fact ththat she stood her ground made respect her a little. But the fact that she went back to him two days after (when filming was done), made me lose all respect toward her again.

Jenn and I were very friendly and peter had hoped this episode would show some clarity, but this is legit like a degrassi episode playing out in real life.  Fight is lame, what's worse is what happens after.

There's also another dating abuse infomercial at the end.

Smh you can only help those who want to be helped.

If the fight was a letdown that must mean Katrina didn't do shit lmaooo

Smh you can only help those who want to be helped.If the fight was a letdown that must mean Katrina didn't do shit lmaooo

A let down in the sense that security stopped it in 2 seconds,  they didn't even let the punch connect. I wish they would just let them go at it for a few

Peter's boot was confusing to me because that's on editing.  If they showed him getting the warning i would've understood. But I chose to look at this season neutral and got along with all the cast members I spoke to one on one, but this episode just looked so bad for him.  Even the casting lady when she was booting him sounded like she was happy to be doing it.

They didn't even show that one of the securities got a bleeding nose lol 

So once Jenn pushes Anna and Katrina comes running, Katrina tries to punch Jenn but security jumps in?

Anna pushes her first but lightly and Jenn decks Anna to the ground then security gets in the middle and takes katrina out of it and Jenn immediately apologizes.  Peter managed to make it about himself as Jenn tells him to step out of it and moves him aside he looks at her sternly and says don't push me.

Katrina was trying to punch Jenn. Wish they would've let her. But the way Peter was acting, I honestly believe if security hadn't stepped in he wouldve pushed or hit one of those girls.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO0FadDD0L_/

If everyone thinks someone is controlling and abusive then clearly something is wrong. I don't get how Jenn doesn't see it.

PinkRose wrote:

So once Jenn pushes Anna and Katrina comes running, Katrina tries to punch Jenn but security jumps in?

Basically lol between the entire altercation a security got a bleeding nose that wasn't even show or mention on the actual edit episode

If everyone thinks someone is controlling and abusive then clearly something is wrong. I don't get how Jenn doesn't see it.

The crew though the same than the sisters and Will/Kassius ☕

Mike wasn't even on this episode and proved he was *********

Pages