Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

I love Katrina, by far my favorite cast member of the last few seasons. Jenn is pathetic, she is so much bigger than them and looked so weak. That is embarrassing. Thanks for posting that PR!! Smile

the.trillest wrote:

If everyone thinks someone is controlling and abusive then clearly something is wrong. I don't get how Jenn doesn't see it.

The crew though the same than the sisters and Will/Kassius ☕Mike wasn't even on this episode and proved he was *********

forgot he was even on this season.

mike is a ****, i'll be good if i never see him on my tv again. no surprise him and peter are friends they are the definition of birds of a feather, flock together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO0FadDD0L_/

Queen Jenn! And yaaaas at Katrina getting messy and throwing hands. Anna though... sis went flying to the ground. 

OMFG DEAD I FORGOT WILL WAS ON THIS SHOW

Is this episode the finale ? Please let Katrina be on the next Challenge.

Peter should've stayed out of that. I also think he would've ended up hitting one of the girls in the mouth had security not stepped in. 

Seriously Jenn dump his *** I cannot with her still being with him. She's so must better than him.

I love Katrina, by far my favorite cast member of the last few seasons. Jenn is pathetic, she is so much bigger than them and looked so weak. That is embarrassing. Thanks for posting that PR!! Smile

how? everyone jumped in.

why did the security grab Peter? he was only holding back Jenn? dumb *** shit.

He easily could have swung on Katrina or Anna. Maybe even Jenn knowing how crazy he is ☕☕

Probably because he is the most mentally unstable person similar to Adam R. and Bruno and they would be responsible if he hits Anna or Katrina.

Bro you're still defending Peter.....

I used to want to apply for the Real World but it has gone downhill so bad. Like Jenn doesn't even have 3,000 twitter followers. My friend, who is a normal person, has more than that.

He was on Anna face multiple times, it looks like he was going to hit her.

Llove the editing when production is telling him why he is being sent home and he is denying every statement. Then they start showing flashback of every single thing even things that they didn't even show like an argument with Jenn where he ripped his shirt off thinking he was hulk lol

I used to want to apply for the Real World but it has gone downhill so bad. Like Jenn doesn't even have 3,000 twitter followers. My friend, who is a normal person, has more than that.

twitter is dead.

she has 12k on IG, not a lot but more than she started with

Peter is an embarrassment smh

ibeedevinyo wrote:

twitter is dead.she has 12k on IG, not a lot but more than she started with

Do you think the show will be renewed? I turn 21 in May and was going to apply but I don't want to if it just gets cancelled after.

Lmaoooo did y'all see Averey's comment under the video?

LMAO!

nah they grabbed him for a reason. peter is unstable

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Bro you're still defending Peter.....

i was asking a question so chill.

OMG

OK I can give Katrina her props now; she was ready! I was ready to talk shit but she did what she was supposed to do. Still annoying lol but she went up in my book.

The Video got deleted. What did Avery Say?

No matter what your differences are,  you always have your siblings back.  Love or hate her, you gotta respect Katrina for that.  

Hope we see her again!

I was heated last week watching the preview. If Katrina didn't step in I would have lost all respect for her

Just saw the clip but the annoying part about all of this is Peter and Jenn are gonna talk shit about how they "won" or how Jenn "won the fight". They should have let Katrina clock her one time for the one time. 

No matter what your differences are,  you always have your siblings back.  Love or hate her, you gotta respect Katrina for that.   Hope we see her again!

This is true..for the most part. 

But I agree ultimatley. Katrina wasn't wrong in trying to fight Jenn.

Pages