The Real World: Las Vegas (2015)

336 posts / 0 new
Last post

I never understood the point of 7 strangers. I like when they do 8 and have 4 of each gender.

it was the 21st season. they were looking for a format tweak

I know but  I never understood the point of them having an odd number with an unequal amount of male and females. I like the 8 person format better

ill admit i do too but they always left somebody out.

They do that with 7 people as well. Always one or two people usually get the shaft as far as editing.

Not always. Most of the time yes.

Witty what do u think. Apparently Bananas said on Twitter that bloodlines would air on Dec 2nd. So Springtime airing for this Season?

apperantly they are still looking for a guy. They might as well go to model mayhem if scouting like this *sigh*

apperantly they are still looking for a guy. They might as well go to model mayhem if scouting like this *sigh*

Because having a hot guy is more important than the casting pool of average but interesting guys you already have. Some who actually have a legit story.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/N8BAo9r.gif)

Now is our chance to get cast

Now is our chance to get cast

I'm average with a good story. They ain't interested. Smile

Filming is likely to start later this week or next week. Wink

Filming is likely to start later this week or next week. Wink

Thanks Smile and That casting director tweet instantly had Lauren BGC14 voice in my head "I just want to pop my ***** for a real n××××" lol the thirst.

was that what lauren was singing? LOL

was that what lauren was singing? LOL

Yea lol she randomly just said that line and then looked dead at Jela and gave her a smirk lol.

LOL i never saw it like that, I need to rewatch it 

I never understood the point of 7 strangers. I like when they do 8 and have 4 of each gender.

it was the 21st season. they were looking for a format tweak

I know but  I never understood the point of them having an odd number with an unequal amount of male and females. I like the 8 person format better

ill admit i do too but they always left somebody out.

They do that with 7 people as well. Always one or two people usually get the shaft as far as editing.

I know DA thats the point I was making. The TPTB need to get up and fix that shit because all this copying from other shows that copied from them is annoying.

why they gotta be hot? this is ridiculous. #RIPWorld

The Surreal World

I want 4 guys and 3 girls because they have had 4 girls since Portland. So 4 guys would be a nice change with one of them being gay preferably. But a good fabulous gay. Not some busted basic gay like Derek and Preston. 

I want 4 guys and 3 girls because they have had 4 girls since Portland. So 4 guys would be a nice change with one of them being gay preferably. But a good fabulous gay. Not some busted basic gay like Derek and Preston. 

I want a big burly cub.

I want a big burly cub.

Please!!!! And Thank You Smile

Ya'll know all I want is the male version of Nia or another Greg. Sad

I want a big burly cub.

Yessssssssssss! So glad I'm not the only one.

I always wanted to be an "atypical" gay on RW, but we know BMP loves stereotypes, so it'll be more of the same.

I want a big burly cub.

Yessssssssssss! So glad I'm not the only one. I always an "atypical" gay on RW, but we know BMP loves stereotypes, so it'll be more of the same.

There are so many different types of gay men and for some reason they always go for the confused man's man or the effeminate male , it's sad , I actually wouldn't mind the burly cub with a gay gym rat in the the same house , I'm over the twinks. I think they dropped the ball with not having a gay guy on Ex-Plosion or Skeleton , both could have created some interesting storylines.

There are so many different types of gay men and for some reason they always go for the confused man's man or the effeminate male , it's sad , I actually would mind the burly cub with a gay gym rat in the the same house , I'm over the twinks and fairies.

I meant to say I always wanted to be an "atypical" gay on RW. Lmao. Most everyone I meet is surprised when they find out I'm gay.

And I totally agree. The Marlons, Franks (even though I like Frank), and Twinks need to go. We need a change.

There are so many different types of gay men and for some reason they always go for the confused man's man or the effeminate male , it's sad , I actually would mind the burly cub with a gay gym rat in the the same house , I'm over the twinks and fairies.

I meant to say I always wanted to be an "atypical" gay on RW. Lmao. Most everyone I meet is surprised when they find out I'm gay.

And I totally agree. The Marlons, Franks (even though I like Frank), and Twinks need to go. We need a change.

I'd like to see someone like Danny from the original New Orleans season

YES! I was in love with Danny <3

But like Danny now, not then.

But like Danny now, not then.

Both do it for me!<3

He was so cute back then. But he went from cutie to hunk real quick. He's still bae! Blum 3

He is my favorite male cast member! Loved his friendship with Kelley! The New Orleans cast was such a great diverse group. So many likable cast members. I miss them )= their full season needs to get leaked!

UPDATE: Filming won't be happening this week. They are still getting the house together.

UPDATE: Filming won't be happening this week. They are still getting the house together.

Yeah I thought to myself it would be waayyyy to early for them to start filming as it seemed like the house wasn't started too long ago.

According to their neighboard/stalker it looks like next week
IMAGE(http://s15.postimg.org/j703oq5qz/Screenshot_2015_10_01_17_54_40.png)

Yeah I thought to myself it would be waayyyy to early for them to start filming as it seemed like the house wasn't started too long ago.

According to a local they started a month ago on september 3rd this person was complaining because they were increasing the entrance price to 40 dollars to go into gold spike.

Pages