The Real World: Las Vegas (2015)

336 posts / 0 new
Last post

I want a big burly cub.

Please!!!! And Thank You Smile

Yessssssssssss! So glad I'm not the only one. I always wanted to be an "atypical" gay on RW, but we know BMP loves stereotypes, so it'll be more of the same.

I am still wondering why people just want to be the gay guy on future real world seasons. Is that what people aspire to be.

There are so many different types of gay men and for some reason they always go for the confused man's man or the effeminate male , it's sad , I actually would mind the burly cub with a gay gym rat in the the same house , I'm over the twinks and fairies.

I meant to say I always wanted to be an "atypical" gay on RW. Lmao. Most everyone I meet is surprised when they find out I'm gay. And I totally agree. The Marlons, Franks (even though I like Frank), and Twinks need to go. We need a change.

Nothing is wrong with Marlon yes the gays don't like him but just because he's confused doesn't mean he shouldn't have been on.

There are so many different types of gay men and for some reason they always go for the confused man's man or the effeminate male , it's sad , I actually would mind the burly cub with a gay gym rat in the the same house , I'm over the twinks and fairies.

I meant to say I always wanted to be an "atypical" gay on RW. Lmao. Most everyone I meet is surprised when they find out I'm gay. And I totally agree. The Marlons, Franks (even though I like Frank), and Twinks need to go. We need a change.
I'd like to see someone like Danny from the original New Orleans season

We have enough *********** and promiscuity heifers on the show. Another Danny would be awful. I never got his appeal anyway.

Nothing is wrong with Marlon yes the gays don't like him but just because he's confused doesn't mean he shouldn't have been on.

The problem with Marlon is that he was boring. Even more so than Roylee.

AHH can't wait to see the cast!

I wonder if they found their hot guy yet

Can't wait for the Cast Spotting page to up!!!!

AHH can't wait to see the cast!

We have enough *********** and promiscuity heifers on the show.

IMAGE(http://i61.tinypic.com/fkd3b4.jpg)

DEAD at this gif omg!

DEAD at this gif omg!

OMFG. I know.

I saw it on tumblr the other day and was literally in tears.

DEAD at this gif omg!

I want a big burly cub.

Please!!!! And Thank You Smile

Yessssssssssss! So glad I'm not the only one. I always wanted to be an "atypical" gay on RW, but we know BMP loves stereotypes, so it'll be more of the same.

I am still wondering why people just want to be the gay guy on future real world seasons. Is that what people aspire to be.

at least one of us -hand raised emoji- 

Life ALERT?!

I guess we are right! Viacom/MTV just ditched Georgia to produce more shows in Florida to "build their growing film industry"

******* idiots. Graphik/DebutAlbum looks like we were right on the money about Atlanta not being white enough/good enough for MTV after all.

I guess we are right! Viacom/MTV just ditched Georgia to produce more shows in Florida to "build their growing film industry"

******* idiots. Graphik/DebutAlbum looks like we were right on the money about Atlanta not being white enough/good enough for MTV after all.

Huh?

http://www.projectcasting.com/news/mtv-ditches-atlanta-for-a-brand-new-f...

It makes sense they are trying to save money and are looking at the tax incentivies in Georgia.

Anyways I do think they don't want to film Real World because they think Atlanta is too urban for them. I'm still getting Portland vibes from this Vegas location they chose.

LOL, I know right? I smelled Portland too.

Skeletons was also in a similar area to Portland in Chicago. They are all in the artsy hispter areas. 

Skeletons was also in a similar area to Portland in Chicago. They are all in the artsy hispter areas. 

I remember feeling pranked when the skeletal promo for Skeletons came out last October.

My guess is filming will start this Friday or Saturday.

So only 2 month filming?

So only 2 month filming?

The field director and producer say they are not available until january 1st. But I highly doubt they would film thrpugh the holidays, so probably only 8-10 weeks of filming.

I think explosion/skeletons only film for 10 weeks too

So only 2 month filming?

The field director and producer say they are not available until january 1st. But I highly doubt they would film thrpugh the holidays, so probably only 8-10 weeks of filming. I think explosion/skeletons only film for 10 weeks too

I wish they would film for new years, Its so litttt down in Vegas for the 1st.

Dear Real World God's 

Please let there be 4 Guys and 3 Girls , Please Let there be no twist , Please let their be diversity in personality and ethnic background and let this simply be called Real World Sin City , that is all.

Dear Real World God's 

Please let there be 4 Guys and 3 Girls , Please Let there be no twist , Please let their be diversity in personality and ethnic background and let this simply be called Real World Sin City , that is all.

Dear Real World God's 

Yall are going to see the rw gods are dead, especially after that casting directors tweet, then another casting director retweeing a white dude asking to be on the show

Yall are going to see the rw gods are dead, especially after that casting directors tweet, then another casting director retweeing a white dude asking to be on the show

Pages