The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31499 posts / 0 new
Last post

For production to like Amanda, they sure keep giving her physical eliminations against brolics Sad

Ns but I prefer Cara to be out instead of Amanda/Katie/Tina/Nurys bc the ***** already won twice like give the other girlies a chance, no?

She has three wins. 

I typed this mainly to **** of CML lowkey *giggles*

*off 

Ns but I prefer Cara to be out instead of Amanda/Katie/Tina/Nurys bc the ***** already won twice like give the other girlies a chance, no?

She has three wins. 

More reason for me to want her out over Amanda/Nurys/Katie/Tina Smile

This season will hopefully be the real battle for a new champion. Don't want to see CT or Johnny win again. 

Moriah is going OFF on twitter. Oldschooler is eating his words rn. Boring where??

No. Twitter fingers don't impress me when you cant bring that same energy on the show.

Putting into the universe Nurys is out. She benefited from being on a season of boring layups and has now become vastly overrated. Glad people will see that. 

no one will be shocked, the cast is dumb because she's on a season with Jenny/Emily/Cara/Rachel/Laurel. If Nurys was targeted first she has power because she's barely a threat to the women there 

if nurys is out i will off myself

I see Nurys has some of yall pressed *giggles* Smile

when was the last time a finalist the season prior was booted 1st the next season lol

when was the last time a finalist the season prior was booted 1st the next season lol

kailah (kind of)

as3 to ride or dies they aired like right next to each other 

You guys would be gagged if they got lil *** nurys out instead of a brolic?

kailah (kind of)

as3 to ride or dies they aired like right next to each other 

completely forgot she was in RoDs lol

Is the challenge paying for them to stay over there until the season ends so we don't get spoilers at this point?

but PR said eveyone is still on location…

Putting into the universe Nurys is out. She benefited from being on a season of boring layups and has now become vastly overrated. Glad people will see that. 

no one will be shocked, the cast is dumb because she's on a season with Jenny/Emily/Cara/Rachel/Laurel. If Nurys was targeted first she has power because she's barely a threat to the women there 

Physically she's not a threat, and she's hit or miss with puzzles. But Nurys sucks up so much airtime she's so insufferable

maybe those who don't make it out of redemption get there phones and stay there, just trying to make sense of why they'd be allowed with phones 

Starting to feel like a Dirty 30/Final Reckoning type Redemption House instead of Exes 2 type.

she was responding to someone saying that they were home. they could be eliminated but still in vietnam. the redemption comeback was likely yesterday or today, so they couldn't be home yet. + gamer was freaking out on twitter and pr said "they're not ready for this tea" so ppl are def out for good

Moriah got tea from the season so people home, come on PR. I'm guessing bananas targeted Nurys and dragged Moriah 

Everyone is still on location 

Just give us a drop of tea, PR, are they in teams of 10?

maybe those who don't make it out of redemption get there phones and stay there, just trying to make sense of why they'd be allowed with phones 

*their 

They basically copied survivor 40... they paid a lot of people this season to show up so they are going to get their monies worth... we wont see a person eliminated officially till like episode 7 lol

Michele and Leroy winning 40, watch!

*their 

***** this isn't a spelling bee

I don't know why but Pinky blue balling yall and dipping is so funny to me.

Streets are saying Nia is getting loud and Jonna flopped again. 

I don't know why but Pinky blue balling yall and dipping is so funny to me.

quiet as is kept i don't think she knows who's really eliminated this time *giggles*

Can vevmo find our first boot this time by clues on social media? Smile

Where have you seen the Jonna news??? Nooooo

Treat spoiler season like Covid lockdowns. Use this time to spend with family or learn a new hobby. Speculating over nothing is very pointless especially when it gets dragged out for pages. Especially since 90% of you think the show sucks nowadays. 

Who does she have beef this season, I doubt she'll drag Tori 

Pages