The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31496 posts / 0 new
Last post

This is an Oldschooler Stan account today!

OMG what did I do to deserve this honor?

Jodi and Jenny remind me of each other no?

No.

Yes.....both bland brolic girls

If Gamer was hinting Katie has drama who do you think it was with?

CT

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C45rEGSrqb2/?igsh=MWxqcmFrNjF1dGFhOA== 

Laurel is such a ******* idiot I hate her. She's so stupid with no self awareness UGHHH my brain cannot even take it FML. 

LMAO Laurel has you SO PRESSED! She's right! TJ was an idiot and made a mistake. He should've reset. Smile

every season ppl love screaming "i hope they don't spoil!!!!!!!!" on a spoiler website. if you want to be surprised you don't have to come on this board

cry me a river

Ppl calling Laurel cocky too as if she shouldn't be. She's the best female competitor CURRENTLY and you******* can stay pressed Smile

did any of yalls faves have a 9 elim win streak? I didn't think so. NEXT! Smile Smile Smile

Beth would eliminate Laurel, Emily, Jenny, Jodi, Cara Maria, Rachel, etc. in Reverse Tug of War. Know dat.

Beth would DESTROY Cara Smile

Beth would eliminate Laurel, Emily, Jenny, Jodi, Cara Maria, Rachel, etc. in Reverse Tug of War. Know dat.

Ppl calling Laurel cocky too as if she shouldn't be. She's the best female competitor CURRENTLY and you******* can stay pressed

did any of yalls faves have a 9 elim win streak? I didn't think so. NEXT!

Nobody even called her cocky OMG you stupidddd 

Ppl calling Laurel cocky too as if she shouldn't be. She's the best female competitor CURRENTLY and you******* can stay pressed

did any of yalls faves have a 9 elim win streak? I didn't think so. NEXT!

Nobody even called her cocky OMG you stupidddd 

I'm talking about in general you stupid ***** Smile

I'm talking about in general you stupid *****

Doesn't matter *****. I said that nobody was calling her cocky. I said what I said. You're wrong. And, more importantly, I'm RIGHT 

I'm talking about in general you stupid *****

Doesn't matter *****. I said that nobody was calling her cocky. I said what I said. You're wrong. And, more importantly, I'm RIGHT 

You're wrong. TJ is an idiot. And Laurel is a GOAT. End of story! Smile

TJ needs to be replaced! Bring back The Miz! He would've never ****** over Laurel like that...

every season ppl love screaming "i hope they don't spoil!!!!!!!!" on a spoiler website. if you want to be surprised you don't have to come on this board

cry me a river

idrc you're just corny 

I wonder how many users vevmo has don't you? Smile

TJ needs to be replaced! Bring back The Miz! He would've never ****** over Laurel like that...

I like that TJ isn't a pushover tbh. I'd prefer someone who wouldn't bow down to ego

I wonder how many users vevmo has don't you?

Are we counting alt accounts?

You're wrong. TJ is an idiot. And Laurel is a GOAT. End of story!

TJ was right. Laurel was (and is) an idiot. You'd be better off just not bringing this topic up because not only did Laurel lose fair and square, but she also did one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen someone do on TV (and it was ****** awesome) Smile

You're wrong. TJ is an idiot. And Laurel is a GOAT. End of story!

TJ was right. Laurel was (and is) an idiot. You'd be better off just not bringing this topic up because not only did Laurel lose fair and square, but she also did one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen someone do on TV (and it was ****** awesome)

AH YOU MAD

***** that screenshot of Laurel, she was so ridiculous but hilarious that moment.

It was so nice seeing Cara basically shit herself at the thought of Laurel coming back. If anything production saved her bc Laurel would've ****** her up Smile

cara has more wins than laurel with a 5 year break. 

if cara was jolly the miserable giant aka laurel size she would have the same amount of wins as johnny... laurel has all this size but yet somehow so mediocre Smile

cara has more wins than laurel with a 5 year break. 

Well Cara did so many seasons in a row I would hope that she does oop--

if cara was jolly the miserable giant aka laurel size she would have the same amount of wins as johnny... laurel has all this size but yet somehow so mediocre

That's why Laurel beats Cara in eliminations, because she's so mediocre. Smile

if cara was jolly the miserable giant aka laurel size she would have the same amount of wins as johnny... laurel has all this size but yet somehow so mediocre

Mind you cara only won the seasons Laurel wasn't on. *giggles* Smile

I can't WAIT for laurel to win this season so she can remind you******* who the HBIC is. Smile

That's why Laurel beats Cara in eliminations, because she's so mediocre.

Because her hand was broken and she weighs 100 more pounds than Laurel. What's Laurel's excuse for making an *** out of herself in WOTW2? 

I can't WAIT for laurel to win this season so she can remind you******* who the HBIC is.

I'll literally never think that so what the hell would I even be reminded of... 

Pages