The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31499 posts / 0 new
Last post

killakashhh remember when you would always pretend to love Cara by saying "I love Cara BUT *insert random insult*." I called from day one how SKETCHY you are. You're a PRETENDER. That's why you love Laurel so much... because she PRETENDS that her relationship with Nicole is healthy. Meanwhile Cara could never pretend to be anything other than her amazing self Smile

That's why Laurel beats Cara in eliminations, because she's so mediocre.

Because her hand was broken and she weighs 100 more pounds than Laurel. What's Laurel's excuse for making an *** out of herself in WOTW2? 

Ninja is a whack *** ***** who is the main reason WOTW2 tanked

killakashhh remember when you would always pretend to love Cara by saying "I love Cara BUT *insert random insult*." I called from day one how SKETCHY you are. You're a PRETENDER. That's why you love Laurel so much... because she PRETENDS that her relationship with Nicole is healthy. Meanwhile Cara could never pretend to be anything other than her amazing self

Oh welll irdgaf. Laurel >>>> Cara Smile

Michele > Averey > Jonna > Laurel > Cara Smile

Ninja is a whack *** ***** who is the main reason WOTW2 tanked

She didn't ask Laurel to suck so badly... she just showed up and won Smile

Cara > Michele > Jonna > Averey > Laurel Smile

Michele > Averey > Jonna > Laurel > Cara

Well nooo but Laurel is above Cara so I'll accept this I guess lol

Cara > Michele > Jonna > Averey > Laurel

even you don't believe this ijbol 

laurel is a foot taller than cara and 50 more pounds than her... she should obviously beat cara since she's so "elite" Smile But laurel fans are soooo intimidated by miss maria why? Smile

Not gonna lie for some reason I dont see laurel or cara winning season 40 lol... This season will show who's the top girl bc its honestly an allstar cast Smile

laurel is a foot taller than cara and 50 more pounds than her... she should obviously beat cara since she's so "elite" But laurel fans are soooo intimidated by miss maria why?

I am not intimidated by that woman pleaseee lmao Smile

If Laurel's not winning then it'll be Jenny, Tori, Kellyanne or Jonna Smile

Honestly with no bias with girl yall seriously think is winning 40? Smile

Honestly with no bias with girl yall seriously think is winning 40?

Cara Maria 

Dr. Laurel Stucky

Cara Maria 

Not with that avatar *****?! What's your second answer Smile

Cara Maria 

***** flop said with NO BIAS! Are you dumb? Smile

I'm going to assume they keep them as teams. I can see Emily S. and Laurel/Cara winning

Season 40 deserves two era 1 or era 2 winners! The other two later era's need more time to earn such a prestigious season!!

I would be find with a Leroy win. He's done so many seasons yet flopped each time. I pity him Sad

I would be find with a Leroy win. He's done so many seasons yet flopped each time. I pity him

leroy is not winning this shit LOL... hopefully allstars aint cancelled for him *giggles*

I would be find with a Leroy win. He's done so many seasons yet flopped each time. I pity him

leroy is not winning this shit LOL... hopefully allstars aint cancelled for him *giggles*

Any hopes for Cory? Smile

Oh God pls no 

I just realized none of the 7 finalists are on this shit from last season except nurys. Poor colleen and moriah Sad

Jenny or Emily taking it 

Oh God pls no 

So you hate black fathers? You're just like your fave. Iykyk *giggles* Smile

I feel like the only non champs I could see winning this season would be KellyAnne if she makes the final (I just struggle seeing her get there in this cast), and maybe Horacio. I wouldn't call Horacio the frontrunner by any means but he seems the most likely of the men that haven't already won

I feel like the only non champs I could see winning this season would be KellyAnne if she makes the final (I just struggle seeing her get there in this cast), and maybe Horacio. I wouldn't call Horacio the frontrunner by any means but he seems the most likely of the men that haven't already won

They threw horacio into elimination every chance they got on 38 and 39 and they will do it again on this sadly. He will have to win like 4-5 eliminations to reach the final

Jenny is going to be a problem 

If Tori was smart, she'd get rid of Jenny but based on the last two finals she ran...

Pages