The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31499 posts / 0 new
Last post

Honestly with no bias with girl yall seriously think is winning 40?

jenny west

Hopefully they send Jenny in against Katie and they get a crapshoot and Katie sends the borolic (boring/brolic) new term I am coining for this season.

If jenny gets her 2nd win will mtv stop ignoring her?

I hope they ignore her forever.

Now my part time bestie what the hell did jenny do for you to not like her... she's barely on screen

I'll feel a bit bitter with Jenny winning for the 2nd time bc that should've been Amber Sad

Now my part time bestie what the hell did jenny do for you to not like her... she's barely on screen

You answered the question. She's the British Kayzzz with more inflection in her voice. I don't want boring brolics who are going to make it to the end and bring nothing while the  entertaining girls leave early. With these long *** seasons the end game gets so exhausting, the last thing it needs is boring freaks giving us nothing.

Laurel, Jonna, or Kellyanne have to win this.

• Laurel: bc she's the GOAT. Duh.
  • Jonna: I'm so tired of casuals underestimating her just bc she hasn't won a flagship. Her winning this would shut those freaks up Smile
  • Kellyanne: She's the best female challenger to never win that is on this cast 
  • Gamer is freaking out which means Laurel is safe (I don't think he couldn't care less about her, so I won!?) Smile

Lmaooooo

It better not be Michele :( 

Lmaooooo

Katie eliminated Kaycee via Hall Brawl Smile

Lmaooooo

heyyyy

You answered the question. She's the British Kayzzz with more inflection in her voice. I don't want boring brolics who are going to make it to the end and bring nothing while the  entertaining girls leave early. With these long *** seasons the end game gets so exhausting, the last thing it needs is boring freaks giving us nothing.

she popped off at kayleigh once which was funny. but other than that i agree lol

here we go, update time. I'm scared!!!

Gamer likes nurys, she's def out. I'm wondering who else though 

I don't know why miss pinkrose exagerrated *** saying lmaooo when there's a redemption house... Smile

If I see Laurel's name on that spoiler list I'm leaving vevmo forever Smile

it def would be lmaoooo if paulie is OUT first again and I could see it too

drop the tea on us cause these hints are making me nervous 

Amanda & Nurys weren't making it far with this cast let's be real Sad

I could see the lmao being that Emily lost 

Amanda & Nurys weren't making it far with this cast let's be real

I also fear for Michele and Aviv

Amanda & Nurys weren't making it far with this cast let's be real

literally expected first boots especially nurys since they all just saw 39 and Olivia/Michelle have more friends 

Nurys giving us an Ashley tease by being first boot definitely means that she's winning 41 or 42 bc half the brolics will take a break Smile

I could see the lmao being that Emily lost 

Hopefully Nia or Laurel tore her *** up

Moriah tweeted that apparently Bananas been talking about her, so someone out could be the one telling her this 

Moriah got tea from the season so people home, come on PR. I'm guessing bananas targeted Nurys and dragged Moriah 

Well we lost Tina, Amanda, or Nurys. That sucks but of those 3 hopefully Nurys. The other 2 are more likely though.

Plátano is such a nasty old man. I hope the curse of Sarah reactivates onto him.

Pages