The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Dissapointed that we haven't got at least 1 good physical matchup this season. That Crawl Brawl was tragic af!

So It looks like Banarah took out Nicario in the final elimination. It involves in carrying barrells according to the preview. 

I wonder how bananas would do this season if cara said yes. I still think they would do well, but cara isn't as good at puzzles or mental game as Sarah.

Dissapointed that we haven't got at least 1 good physical matchup this season. That Crawl Brawl was tragic af! So It looks like Banarah took out Nicario in the final elimination. It involves in carrying barrells according to the preview. 

I think that was actually the daily mission, not the elimination. As for the final elimination, I think it's Jenna and Vince who take out Nicole and Dario, but who knows. I'm still holding onto hope that the final elimination will involve wrestling away an object from your opponent, like X-Battle or Handcuffs. Knowing our luck, it'll be some dumb shit or that pile of rope elimination that didn't happen due to Thomas and Simone leaving.

rideordie95 wrote:

Dissapointed that we haven't got at least 1 good physical matchup this season. That Crawl Brawl was tragic af! So It looks like Banarah took out Nicario in the final elimination. It involves in carrying barrells according to the preview. 

I think that was actually the daily mission, not the elimination. As for the final elimination, I think it's Jenna and Vince who take out Nicole and Dario, but who knows. I'm still holding onto hope that the final elimination will involve wrestling away an object from your opponent, like X-Battle or Handcuffs. Knowing our luck, it'll be some dumb shit or that pile of rope elimination that didn't happen due to Thomas and Simone leaving.

idk, they normally like to make the last elimination physical just look at the last two seasons. Tho they could pull a free agents and make it different. 

rideordie95 wrote:

I believe it's been said that Vince and Jenna didn't win anything except for the first challenge, so I don't think they beat Nicole and Dario. I could be wrong though.

Is it safe to say this is worst season of the challenge or people like Amanda and Ashley saved this tragedy?

Is it safe to say this is worst season of the challenge or people like Amanda and Ashley saved this tragedy?

I would't say that this is the worst season of the show(The Ruins and The Island take the cake on that) but it's pretty bad though. 

Amanda didn't save shit. 

This is no where near the worst season

This season is not horrible, but this recent episode kinda solidified how these last 2 or 3 episodes are gonna be for me. And it ain't good. So shitty... Smfh. But prior to this episode the season was 1 hunnit. 

Agreed. This is not the worst season. I don't like the final four teams at all, but the overall drama this season has been better than in the past. IMO, this season was better than Bloodlines, Free Agents, and Seasons. 

I just did like how predictable the nominations were. Literally the past 3 episodes were Wes and nany and Devin and Cheyenne being nominated. It got old and bananas and sarah have zero competition

Everyone is just painful to watch this season. Who were we supposed to root for based on the edit? Johnny, Wes, Vince, Dario, Devin, and Johnny Reilly all looked like *******. Sarah was over the top. Nicole started unncessary drama. Nany had ***** face on all season. Camila, Simone and Amanda were obnoxious. Jenna didn't really do anything apart from a few unintentionally funny interviews. Kellyanne and Jamie didn't really contribute.

I think we were supposed to like Cory and Ashley but it's not like they got a shining edit either. Leroy and Averey would've been a good hero team but they had to leave. 

At first I liked this season a lot, it was funny tbh but then it turned into a big ball of shit: Bananas/Sarah winning everything (as expected), Sarah kissing Banana's *** like every second, Chey/Devin picking white skulls, stupid moves, Dario being a loser, Vince being an idiot, Camila and Tony's DQ, Wes/Nany losing and finally Bananas screwing Sarah over, I'm ok with that, but I would've loved if someone else did it instead of that ***** dude. So over it.

I've watched every Challenge since the original Battle of the Sexes and this is the worst season. Only one that comes close is Battle of the Seasons.

Its better than The Island, Duel 2, Fresh Meat 2, Battle of the Exes, and Bloodlines by far IMO

I've watched every Challenge since the original Battle of the Sexes and this is the worst season. Only one that comes close is Battle of the Seasons.

Great starting point.

so you actually watched it? Ok.

Haven't been here in a while.  I'm in first in the fantasy game by a nice sum.  Any suggestions for a team name?

kollanekoer wrote:

so you actually watched it? Ok.

no, it was a question based on opinions i have seen on few threads. and rn, i do not plan to watch it bc really few people have said this season is worth a damn

Ever since I joined this site the "current season" that is airing at the time is classified as the worst season ever lmao

The Real World's have gotten progressively worse... Your picture is fire btw.

Challenges have all been solid.  This season was great I thought.

Ever since I joined this site the "current season" that is airing at the time is classified as the worst season ever lmao

***** right???

kollanekoer wrote:

Its better than The Island, Duel 2, Fresh Meat 2, Battle of the Exes, and Bloodlines by far IMO

Exes 1 was not that bad

It's the truth in this case.

when blue and pink are rocking next seasons' challenge stars in their avis Wink

do you like this season?

This is hands down the worst season ever for a number of reasons.  When vince & dario are the most likeable players left on a season, something is very wrong.   

This is hands down the worst season ever for a number of reasons.  When vince & dario are the most likeable players left on a season, something is very wrong.   

when blue and pink are rocking next seasons' challenge stars in their avis Wink

Keep holding your breath (in your case)

Pages