The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Nany looked fine in Jenna's video though, I think it was just that pic

https://instagram.com/p/BHxgfJwDbHT/

Bananas has an entitlement to this show that is ******************* and it needs to be put to an end. That's all I'm going to say.

Bananas has an entitlement to this show that is ******************* and it needs to be put to an end. That's all I'm going to say.

Truth. 

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Truth. 

You ain't even know yet.

I'll wait for this tea to be spilled, now I'm guessing bananas has something to do with it 

Debut Album wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Bananas has an entitlement to this show that is ******************* and it needs to be put to an end. That's all I'm going to say.

Truth. 

You ain't even know yet.

Lmao, *****

Just wait on it guys.

Omg this seems like some good tea I can't wait to hear! Smile

i hope the tea is spilled before i go to work. im interested in what he couldve possibly done

I hope he announces that he's retiring. I know it's unrealistic, but a ***** can dream.

I hope it's him writing another complaint letter to BMP for not getting a call, we don't need to see his *** no more. 

I hope he announces that he's retiring. I know it's unrealistic, but a ***** can dream.

Just wait on it guys.

Excited!

This was the easiest season for Bananas and he hasn't won a lot of missions. 

they have won or come in second in all but 2 ,3 counting the soap one.

when you put the guy who was won 5 times with the girl who won her last challenge, against garbage teams that's what happens :/ 

That dress does look bad but nany has never really had that much shape to begin with 

****, knew I should havewent to the reunion.

this bananas tea needs to get spilled...

this bananas tea needs to get spilled...

It has been spilled in the reunion thread and I'm ******* PISSED

Yasssssssss. Makes this season so much better Smile

Here's Bananas storyline for redemption tho...

gamer73 wrote:

not necessarily better but defnitly more interesting

This shit is so ******* funny it should count as two wins. 7 time champ basically. I think he has won the biggest single sum from a finale now too.

So next week is either Dario/Nicole vs. Wes/Nany, Vince/Jenna vs. Wes/Nany, or Bananas/Sarah vs Wes/Nany.

Most likely Dario/Nicole vs. Wes/Nany b/c Dario was shown in a jungle in Mexico in the trailer. Don't want to see Dario send home Wes at all smh.

Hope Vince gives it to him good in their elimination.

It's Dario/Nicole. I see them getting last and Wes/Devon going to jungle again.

i am sad that Wes/nany leave next week. Like they have been killing eliminations but it is probably taking a toll on them. 

Dario thinking that he is smart for getting Cory and Ashley out of the house lol.  I mean once the elimination was set it was his best case scenario, but that doesn't change the fact that his play was stupid.  The fact that Nate and Christina won just validates the fact that they were capable of sending a decent team home.  Did Dario know what the elimination was?  Probably not, but that is why you throw strong teams in because you don't know what type of elimination you are going to get.  If you also take notice of the last episode Nate/Christina put Wes/Nany first in the swinging punching bag challenge.  If it is clear to the house that Dario/Nicole are the 3rd team in the Bananas alliance, then why help all of those teams out?  You are looking like the 4th team in that alliance, and last time I checked there are only three spots in the final.  Sarah getting to watch a few teams helped in her strategy and I think that was the difference between them winning and Wes/Nany winning.  When none of these teams can do the math and are all okay with 3rd it makes really depressing tv.

Pages