The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

40694 posts / 0 new
Last post

Wow lmaooo I'm guessing he was over it as soon as he got there or had one of his meltdowns. I really wanted to see how he dealt with just the conditions in itself; I think the only other vegan doing Challenges is Kellyanne(?). I wanted to see how he handled that.

Oh shit. Wasn't expecting Bruno

*wipes brow* glad it wasnt one of my people though

No ******* way........... Now, I'm pissed.

Bruno being gone first makes me sad. Sad

It stinks for show purposes... But hillarious for ego purposes.

Bruno either punched Hunter lights out or he just sucked in them missions and was sent in. Sad

I hope Bruno pulled a Adam Royer at least... 

I don't care who gets eliminated for the girls as long it ain't my queen on my AVI

There is a even a chance that we dint even got him interacting with bananas and others lol Hopefully he gets the devin and chey treatment come back

I just dont get the point of this.

So who is this girl though? I like Ashley M. but I can do without her this season lol I know Gamer likes her so I'm hoping she's the one.

There is a even a chance that we dint even got him interacting with bananas and others lol Hopefully he gets the devin and chey treatment come back

I just dont get the point of this.

There is a even a chance that we dint even got him interacting with bananas and others lol Hopefully he gets the devin and chey treatment come backI just dont get the point of this.

Bruno better get that Devin/Cheyenne treatment and end up replacing Potato Head or Bananas.

There is a even a chance that we dint even got him interacting with bananas and others lol Hopefully he gets the devin and chey treatment come backI just dont get the point of this.

Anybody but Bruno would have been fine with me, but for the show purposes of having a contastant being a ticking time bomb there, him being eliminated first without even meeting the champions smh. Wrong beginning for a challenge ... 

He will probably decline and won't even have the chance to come back... no luck here.

Maybe he finally got Tony lmaoo but with a girl also being gone I'm thinking he just got eliminated. 

So who is this girl though? I like Ashley M. but I can do without her this season lol I know Gamer likes her so I'm hoping she's the one.
Daddy DAF
Anonymous's picture

WHY COULDNT IT BE JENNA

This bout to get tragic. 

This bout to get tragic. 

It already is...

1) Champions are still not there

2) Bruno is out already (who i was dying to see interact with the champions)

3) a good female is out already too (since it's not emilee) ...

This bout to get tragic. 

yeah im getting less excited. hopefully things start making sense soon

Nooooo he is literally the last guy I wanted sent home first!!!

This bout to get tragic. 

omg it's Marie isn't it ;( #Crying 

Was he expected to do well? Just based on photos I was expecting him to be one of the first out. Of course I thought that about Devyn so

Was he expected to do well? Just based on photos I was expecting him to be one of the first out. Of course I thought that about Devyn so

The problem with Bruno being out first without even meeting the champions is...he has Ashley K as his ex girlfriend and Zach (who he stated that he hates) is her ex there. If you think about a possible team challenge he would have been in a team with Tony/Sylvia (the people he hated the most after his season and beyond). Bruno is a drama magnet... From an entertaining factor him leaving is sad. 

kvm1977 wrote:

The problem with Bruno being out first without even meeting the champions is...he has Ashley K as his ex girlfriend and Zach (who he stated that he hates) is her ex there. If you think about a possible team challenge he would have been in a team with Tony/Sylvia (the people he hated the most after his season and beyond). Bruno is a drama magnet... From an entertaining factor him leaving is sad. 

That just makes it even worse. I mean MTV seems to be all about drama so you would think that with Bruno on this they would try to get that possible drama going. But the champs aren't there yet and he's no longer there. 

Actually pissed we won't get the 4way love square storyline now with Jenna, Zach, Ashley, and Bruno

gamer73 wrote:

This bout to get tragic. 

It already is...1) Champions are still not there2) Bruno is out already (who i was dying to see interact with the champions)3) a good female is out already too (since it's not emilee) ... 

Nun but accurate points here :/

Actually pissed we won't get the 4way love square storyline now with Jenna, Zach, Ashley, and Bruno

Exactly my point. Finally a storyline for jenna and ashley and already a storyline written for a rookie. A storyline where both parts from a team were involved... Cross team storyline. Every storyline that doesn't involve Bananas, is a good storyline for the future of the challenge.

So the cast Bruno, Ashley, Zach and Jenna yet theres no interaction... and I'm sure when Ashley and Zach arrive Jenna will be mute. Bruno would be the missing piece to get shit cracking.

This is a disaster.

I thought that's specifically what they were going for in the first place with bringing back Ashley K.; it was perfect & almost guaranteed drama....what the **** are they doing & why?

If Bruno drags down Sylvia with him<<<<

Pages

Topic locked