The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

40694 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pissed about Bruno. But **** it, Hope Theo, Cory, Anthony go far .

HonestTea101 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:Oh my gosh y'all really rather have Latoya gone over Marie? My jaw literally dropped. Like literally what the ****

Coming from someone who stans Vince this is irrelevant

Truth.

I feel like I'd like Vince more if he was on a season without Bananas. Hated seeing him ride Bananas coat tails all season 

marie killed it all season though...it wasnt just oil change

it wasnt that much of a crap shoot anyways. in the womens heat...all the women that youd expect to win...ended up winning. 

also her battle with camila was incredibly intense and even camila said she was scared of her. considering that marie did not work out at ALL, she did pretty damn good. shes just naturally tough, competitive, aggressive

marie killed it all season though...it wasnt just oil changeit wasnt that much of a crap shoot anyways. in the womens heat...all the women that youd expect to win...ended up winning. also her battle with camila was incredibly intense and even camila said she was scared of her. considering that marie did not work out at ALL, she did pretty damn good. shes just naturally tough, competitive, aggressive

WTH ? Kendji is that you ? Biggrin I didn't know you were a fan of The Challenge^^

Hm interesting that Sylvia didn't have any activity on instagram at all until this morning.

does she have someone running her stuff too? 

So I noticed someone said that Bruno is still staying in Indonesia or wherever after he was "eliminated" so just a thought from the other thread cuz I remember them saying it may be like a boot camp or sorts maybe. Could that "elimination" be like the people who are there now vote in people and the two battle it out and then that goes in as part of the score how they do in eliminations? I just really don't see production getting rid of some rookies that soooo many people wanted on the challenge for the drama and were huge fan favorites. Idk. Just a thought.

So I noticed someone said that Bruno is still staying in Indonesia or wherever after he was "eliminated" so just a thought from the other thread cuz I remember them saying it may be like a boot camp or sorts maybe. Could that "elimination" be like the people who are there now vote in people and the two battle it out and then that goes in as part of the score how they do in eliminations? I just really don't see production getting rid of some rookies that soooo many people wanted on the challenge for the drama and were huge fan favorites. Idk. Just a thought.

Yeah..I was thinking maybe a Battle of the Exes 2 scenario.  Maybe the champs are being held to faceoff against the losing rookies then they enter the game. Kind of a mix of Exes 2 with the Road Rules pit crew...thats what I'm thinking.  It makes sense that some people may be on their way to the challenge via LAX the same time people are getting eliminated. 

camilinator2370 wrote:

Yeah..I was thinking maybe a Battle of the Exes 2 scenario.  Maybe the champs are being held to faceoff against the losing rookies then they enter the game. Kind of a mix of Exes 2 with the Road Rules pit crew...thats what I'm thinking.  It makes sense that some people may be on their way to the challenge via LAX the same time people are getting eliminated. 

The only thing I don't like about that theory is that some of these champs if they happen to lose won't even make it onto the show it feels like and would be a waste of space while some of the rookies who thought they had a chance would get screwed if they had to face someone like back pack (depending on the person) and get sent home. I wish they would've just flew them all out at the same time and did the team thing or something Sad

challenge13 wrote:

camilinator2370 wrote:So I noticed someone said that Bruno is still staying in Indonesia or wherever after he was "eliminated" so just a thought from the other thread cuz I remember them saying it may be like a boot camp or sorts maybe. Could that "elimination" be like the people who are there now vote in people and the two battle it out and then that goes in as part of the score how they do in eliminations? I just really don't see production getting rid of some rookies that soooo many people wanted on the challenge for the drama and were huge fan favorites. Idk. Just a thought.

The only thing I don't like about that theory is that some of these champs if they happen to lose won't even make it onto the show it feels like and would be a waste of space while some of the rookies who thought they had a chance would get screwed if they had to face someone like back pack (depending on the person) and get sent home. I wish they would've just flew them all out at the same time and did the team thing or something Sad

Agreed.  It's just a theory,  I'm prob. completely wrong lol..    I could see if it was vise versa... having the champs compete and have the rookies go in there and take a shot against the champs.  I doubt they'll have Bananas or Cara benched the entire time.  Maybe if it is something like this, it's only til the halfway point or something.  who knows! 

I rather LaToya gone honestly because I know how much potential Marie got to **** shit up. But I rather neither and for it to be Jenna or Emilee. Smile

Hm interesting that Sylvia didn't have any activity on instagram at all until this morning.does she have someone running her stuff too? 

SHE BETTER HAVE SOMEONE RUNNING THAT SHIT

I didn't wait all these years to have all the people I'm interested in seeing sent home first! lol

Gosh, reading the last few pages have me so confused.

So I've been lurking on all of the posts and this is my first post here.

But I am so mad that Bruno is the first one sent home. He's one of my least favorite real world cast members, but I was actually excited to see him interact with his old cast mates that he can't stand (Especially Sylvia, my favorite), as well as the other cast.

Shane Landrum omg lol

Daddy DAF
Anonymous's picture

Shane Landrum omg lol

hes there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 

Finally!!! Did he ever win or is he actually in thiland 

So we're missing one non-champion female. Hopefully she's the one who was eliminated the other day lol

Ugh and Nelson

Ugh and Nelson

yea he's dust. 

Daddy DAF
Anonymous's picture

shanes return!!!1111

CMON DARRELLL!!!!!!

Does Shane's return beat Trishelle break?

I don't mind Nelson.

Lol at random *** Shane.

Daddy DAF
Anonymous's picture

Does Shane's return beat Trishelle break?

i feel like it does

Nelson did nothing last season though.... like was he even on?!?!

Nelson... zzzz.

Shane, i can deal with.

Pulling for Darrell, Tina and Amanda to round out the cast.

My life would be complete.

I still need to know the deal with the champions...

I am curious as to why they would bring back Shane after all this time though....

I mean he's not a Trishelle or a Kellyanne.....does he have some old school friends on the cast or something?

What's the angle?

Oh yeah and I think it's bullshit if they are already doing eliminations without the rest of the cast.

So unfair. If that is the case....

Double pissed if it really ends up being Bruno/Sylvia 

Pages

Topic locked