The Challenge: Dirty 30 (Spoiler Free)

6684 posts / 0 new
Last post

DaytonaAlbert wrote:

So basically we are about to be disappointed with Jonna and/or Simone as the last girls.typical 

Someone is about to get banned ❤ jk Jonna ******* Mannion is a queen

A-*******-men.

Just think about her. Most people can't get cast on a reality show, but Jonna was cast on Endurance as a kid and the Real World as an adult. I know she and Derek were a package deal for the RW and I'm sure Endurance helped her story too, to go along with her real life story as a foster child, but Jonna is a ******* queen.

Im trying not to get my hopes too high because I have loved Jonna since Cancun, but I'm excited she's looking promising. Care to share how sure you are, if at all, about her PR?

So basically we are about to be disappointed with Jonna and/or Simone as the last girls.typical 

Imagine thinking these legends are "typical" smh

PinkRose wrote:

DaytonaAlbert wrote:So basically we are about to be disappointed with Jonna and/or Simone as the last girls.typical 

Someone is about to get banned ❤ jk Jonna ******* Mannion is a queen

A-*******-men.Just think about her. Most people can't get cast on a reality show, but Jonna was cast on Endurance as a kid and the Real World as an adult. I know she and Derek were a package deal for the RW and I'm sure Endurance helped her story too, to go along with her real life story as a foster child, but Jonna is a ******* queen.Im trying not to get my hopes too high because I have loved Jonna since Cancun, but I'm excited she's looking promising. Care to share how sure you are, if at all, about her PR?

At this point imo is between Jonna or/and simone. But I dont have any type of strong sources for either, so they are up in the air.

Then Jonna and Simone are actually friends outside of the show>>>>>>>>>> Cray 2

PR you have any sources on the champs vs pros challenge contestants?  Some seems obvious based on stuff on social media but dunno if anyone confirmed.

If it is both Simone and Jonna that means we're missing a male as well right?

Averey has never been that important -shrug-

PR you have any sources on the champs vs pros challenge contestants?  Some seems obvious based on stuff on social media but dunno if anyone confirmed.

I know for sure- Ashley k, Ashley M, Cara, Camila, Veronica, bananas, darrell, Nehemiah, Jordan, Wes did it.

No idea about Laurel and CT

I like Jonna...but I just feel like she won't do well so soon post baby, and not being in that great of shape...and probably wanting to leave early to get back to her kid...she needs to wait just a minute 

lord simone is going to be there and back before we can confirm her 

Jonna has been disappointing in comparison to her Edurance showing, but she's just alright.

Anyway, I can do without Simone, Jenna and Camila so I hope by some miracle one if them us the first out... doubt it due to politics though. So if an AYTO girl gets the boot I hope it's Britni.

SSJMorales wrote:

I know for sure- Ashley k, Ashley M, Cara, Camila, Veronica, bananas, darrell, Nehemiah, Jordan, Wes did it.No idea about Laurel and CT

Oh, well that's 10 names right there. That's how many the preview said there will be, so unless there were guest appearances/cameos by people, I guess that's the cast.

Omg YAS ASHLEY K IS ON THE SPIN OFF ❤️

They already filmed that shit?

seems so discreet 

Jonna has seemed to have been very active since giving birth. She still had some baby weight, but she has been doing cross fit and working out. I wouldn't be surprised if that actually helps her. She always had good stamina and endurance, with a little weight on her and still being fit, she could be a little bit of a tougher out.

She accepted at minimum the first call and has been in the gym since early march ... maybe sooner.   She'd still crush Simone and the other ayto girls

When Jonna's baby is shown more this season in video clips then Emilee has been shown in two seasons of the challenge >>>>

when jonna sends jenna home to babysit her kid >>>>

Ashley K DECLINEDMTV wanted her but she DECLINED

******* love you.

im dead and I love you for this. 

DEAD

I wouldnt trust my kid someone like Jenna lol

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

DEAD

Same fam *********

Jenna would be like "wait I'm not actually a nanny, I sit at home waiting for MTV to call me" lol

hardbitten wrote:

Averey has never been that important -shrug-

PS : I miss Jenny/Cory relationship <33333

I don't think he ***** with her anymore and it makes me sad ;/

Tony really needs this money y'all. He's got at least two child support checks to make out every month that we're aware of, and y'all know Madison only accepts her's in the form of narcotics. Shit gets pricey real quick.

Tony really needs this money y'all. He's got at least two child support checks to make out every month that we're aware of, and y'all know Madison only accepts her's in the form of narcotics. Shit gets pricey real quick.

Maybe she should use that money for her kid instead of buying IG followers

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Maybe she should use that money for her kid instead of buying IG followers

She's too busy being a DM thot to give a damn about something like that.

Let's do a headcount of how many guys on this cast she's tried to fool around with.

Pages