The Challenge: Dirty 30 (Spoiler Free)

6684 posts / 0 new
Last post

richjoe92 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Kajun wrote:I'm so confused with season by the social media activity.

Everyone has someone running their accounts.

But how about being on an Insta Story. that's indicative of being eliminated right?Cause my boo was chillin and taking the metrocable en Medellin.

Instagram stories have features where you can pre record things then add them to your story. 

Oh okay. Well, i'm hoping said person isn't out yet then.

Dirty Thirty is premiering on JULY 18th?!!?!?

In only a bit more than a month?!?!?!

What the ****! This is amazing!

Dirty Thirty is premiering on JULY 18th?!!?!?In only a bit more than a month?!?!?!What the ****! This is amazing!

Yeah I'm very surprised with the turn around time. Seems like just yesterday the cast departed for filming.

**********:

THE TRAILER IS ALREADY RELEASED

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/mtvs-the-challenge-taps-the-best-of-the-worst-for-season-30?utm_term=.igm5EXXBY#.blOoV779L

Some thoughts from the trailer:

- Jemmye is looking haggard & out of damn shape

- Looks like Nelson might get DQ'd for shoving that random person (a local? crew person?)

- Maybe Tony too - getting aggro with that lollipop in his mouth AND for smashing that pot by Johnny's bed

- Camila's "you're gonna die!" for the 11947093701th time. Wonderful.

- Oh look, and now she's arguing with Leroy. And now with Aneesa, in a bus. Like, can we get some new storylines? Thanks.

- The daily with running through the castle and moving cannons and balls and then firing them looks PHENOM.

- Can't wait for Hall Brawl/Bottleneck Stampede challenge either.

- Derrick Henry/Droc looks ******* FAST.

Dario throwing a pillow at Jordan, and hits the cast photos ont he wall and everyone is liek WOAHHHl

lmao

They're really stretching on that theme of the dirtiest most ruthless players of all time when Jenna's on the cast..

Remind me again why Jenna, Leroy and Jemmye were cast.

Well, Jemmye is pretty calculating. She known for being two-faced and was accused many times on the show of being fake.

alaskak94 wrote:

Well, Jemmye is pretty calculating. She known for being two-faced and was accused many times on the show of being fake.

I wouldn't call that calculative. She's just fake.

audreyhorne wrote:

alaskak94 wrote:Remind me again why Jenna, Leroy and Jemmye were cast.

I wouldn't call that calculative. She's just fake.

Accurate

Jenna wasnt cast until the day of departure when Alicia dropped out for her major medical issue. Leroy and Jemmye... Idk lol

Marie Roda >>>>>>>>>>>>>

alaskak94 wrote:

Jenna wasnt cast until the day of departure when Alicia dropped out for her major medical issue. Leroy and Jemmye... Idk lol

There are so many other thirsty AYTO girls they could've managed to find one willing to leave at a moment's notice if they would've actually tried.

alaskak94 wrote:

Alicia is from what season of AYTO?

I'm  so excited for the potential Aneesa/Veronica interactions.  I can't believe we've never seen them encounter each other on camera even once.   There's no way they can avoid each other this season given they're 2 of the few true old schoolers on the cast. 

I'm  so excited for the potential Aneesa/Veronica interactions.  I can't believe we've never seen them encounter each other on camera even once.   There's no way they can avoid each other this season given they're 2 of the few true old schoolers on the cast. 

Word, even a small intimate moment like what CT and Aneesa had on Invasions.

Are Tori and Cara a thing? They're always flirting on each other's pics on IG

HonestTea101 wrote:

alaskak94 wrote:Remind me again why Jenna, Leroy and Jemmye were cast.

Alicia is from what season of AYTO?

Oh gawd I hope so.

New #PowerCouple.

But in all  seriousness - Tori Deal is dating Derrick H / Droc. Or at least, they were together during filming.

I think there's a casting special on the 11th

I think there's a casting special on the 11th

There is. MTV has to introduce CM, Bananas, Camila, CT, Jenna, and Cory to fans. 

Lmao

Pages