The Challenge: Dirty 30 (Spoiler Free)

6684 posts / 0 new
Last post

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Tony really needs this money y'all. He's got at least two child support checks to make out every month that we're aware of, and y'all know Madison only accepts her's in the form of narcotics. Shit gets pricey real quick.

Maybe she should use that money for her kid instead of buying IG followers

She's too busy being a DM thot to give a damn about something like that.Let's do a headcount of how many guys on this cast she's tried to fool around with.

no but for real how many. All I know of is hunter

She and Anthony Bartolotte definitely were in each other's DMs

Tony really needs this money y'all. He's got at least two child support checks to make out every month that we're aware of, and y'all know Madison only accepts her's in the form of narcotics. Shit gets pricey real quick.

Tony is really a loser in real life lol. Gl to him getting anywhere in life

this could be a fun game. Who's been in more dms: Madison walls or tana lea

THIS MAN SAID GERBERS BABY FOOD ************

LurkerNoMore wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Tony really needs this money y'all. He's got at least two child support checks to make out every month that we're aware of, and y'all know Madison only accepts her's in the form of narcotics. Shit gets pricey real quick.

Maybe she should use that money for her kid instead of buying IG followers

She's too busy being a DM thot to give a damn about something like that.Let's do a headcount of how many guys on this cast she's tried to fool around with.

no but for real how many. All I know of is hunter

Bananas

Nate

Anthony b

Cohutta

Zach

Trey

Teen mom guys lol

Tana leah lol She evem shane L, Kailah, Gio, Dione and Queen Misty

I like to think madison is classier than that walking hepatitus 

camilinator2370 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:She and Anthony Bartolotte definitely were in each other's DMs

***** I'm dead

camilinator2370 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:She and Anthony Bartolotte definitely were in each other's DMs

I don't get it tho like they prolly don't even know who she is so she just messaged them saying she idolizes MTV personalities and is trying to pursue her **** career? 

when jonna sends jenna home to babysit her kid >>>>

PinkRose wrote:

camilinator2370 wrote:

I don't get it tho like they prolly don't even know who she is so she just messaged them saying she idolizes MTV personalities and is trying to pursue her **** career? 

they probably do know cuz she's been in every ayto guys dms and anyone on the RW probably 

PR Gamer C13,  if we assume Simone and Jonna are both on,  Who are the potential final guy that we should be keeping eyes on?

Jenna would be like "wait I'm not actually a nanny, I sit at home waiting for MTV to call me" lol

"Wait, you want me to change his diapers? How do you do that?"

camilinator2370 wrote:

Jenna would be like "wait I'm not actually a nanny, I sit at home waiting for MTV to call me" lol

"Wait, you want me to change her diapers? How do you do that?"

whats a diaper? Does it involve zach?

White Skull wrote:

camilinator2370 wrote:Jenna would be like "wait I'm not actually a nanny, I sit at home waiting for MTV to call me" lol

"Zach makes me so emotional and like i dont know what do do. My like ex who i havent seen in like two years just came on"

I wonder how much veronica got pay for the champs vs pros and this

I saw Veronica's cute little dog died less than a month before she left. She seemed to have loved that Sad

camilinator2370 wrote:

White Skull wrote:

camilinator2370 wrote:Jenna would be like "wait I'm not actually a nanny, I sit at home waiting for MTV to call me" lol

"Zach makes me so emotional and like i dont know what do do. My like ex who i havent seen in like two years just came on"

"I was trying to rekindle our love together and now I have to go look after his exes kid. Idk how I'm gonna do that"

LOL just realized it would be her exs ex child hahahahha

I saw Veronica's cute little dog died less than a month before she left. She seemed to have loved that Sad

Veronica has been through a lot, even losing her brother from what I remember. She's a strong woman!

HonestTea101 wrote:

Veronica has been through a lot, even losing her brother from what I remember. She's a strong woman!

her brother her baby and dog :(((( why I want her to win she's been though a lot in these 2 years 

Seeing ppl ***** about victor cruz hosting champs vs pros smh

probably the same people who think jenna is the next laurel

Hopefully we can get confirmation on whether or not Jonna and Simone are there by the end of the week. Wink

Who thinks that? We saw how Ceejai dragged her ***.

Seeing ppl ***** about victor cruz hosting champs vs pros smh

SMH they mad TJ's souless *** ain't hositng. They've now gotten attached to the damn host. 

I think you got the wrong Jenna lol.

Kajun wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:probably the same people who think jenna is the next laurel

Oh then Jenna must be some AYTO ***** I've never heard of.

Debut Album wrote:

Kajun wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:probably the same people who think jenna is the next laurel

Oh then Jenna must be some AYTO ***** I've never heard of.

is this a joke

Pages