The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

Some of you guys are petty af.

I hope Wes is enjoyable this season cause I have a feeling he is running the game

As he should!  He's King!

I said I thought it was Jordan or Darrell because of the omg. I soooo wish it was the former, but I hope this is an indication that my man Wes is running things. He doesn't like Darrell. And I think his guy friends (Brad, Nehemiah, hell, he even goes back with MJ) would go along with trying to get him out - not sure those other guys like Derrick or Yes would.

I'm a lot more certain now that Kendal may actually be eliminated.  I ******* hope I'm wrong but unless she did "something" then the indicator I have says she's out.

Wes' crew continues to dominate. They've only lost Melinda so far. She went down as a matyr. 

damn who took darrell out Sad

lol how are Yes MJ and Jonna still in lolol 

So did beth refuse to be on this season until tina was eliminated? lol

lol how are Yes MJ and Jonna still in lolol 

MJ is better than people give him credit for. Jonna's social game probably helps both of them.

Oh mj's on this season? Lol

I keep forgetting Derrick was on this

Y'all turned on Darrell quick. Acting like he is a flop when you don't even know the elimination or who he went against. Darrell will always be elite. Wes probably masterminded it so he went in against someone strong but lets not act like he can't beat majority of the guys there. Of he ran the final with no partners the past two seasons, he wins. He adds humor and a fun vibe that the show needs. This Darrell hate is uncalled for lol.

Im really curious about what Sylvia has done to excite the spoiler team LMAO I hope she took out Kellyanne

Y'all turned on Darrell quick. Acting like he is a flop when you don't even know the elimination or who he went against. Darrell will always be elite. Wes probably masterminded it so he went in against someone strong but lets not act like he can't beat majority of the guys there. Of he ran the final with no partners the past two seasons, he wins. He adds humor and a fun vibe that the show needs. This Darrell hate is uncalled for lol.

Darrell doesnt beat Yes without partners in Season 1. Yes is better at literally every skill you would need in a final.

Thinking about how I might have to root for Derrick and Kailah this season if they align with the queen ugh

Darrell doesnt beat Yes without partners in Season 1. Yes is better at literally every skill you would need in a final.

Darrell was the lead throughout most of the final until the final leg. And Yes even said Darrell is gonna slow down because he is wearing compression pants which are going to make him overheat, and then he will slow down and I will be able to pass him. And that's exactly what happened.  

Let's not act like Darrell was destroyed. 

Darrell will always be the kang, end of the story! I will eagerly await his return!!

Yeah Darrell finishing 2nd 2nd and then 9th on All Stars doesn't diminish his legacy.  Janelle could have easily held him back on AS2 as well.  Early boots happen to pretty much everyone if you do enough shows. 

Sad we won't ever see Coral, The Miz, Paula or Landon on this Sad

Here's the thing that stands out to me about the attitude towards Darrell. If he doesn't win an entire challenge, then he's a "flop". If a guy is right on the heels of the winner, that's not flopping on a final. I always thought flopping involved people who flat-out sucked/gassed out.

I feel like people who call him a flop (like PR, who can't talk about Darrell without getting a dig in) are just doing it to get people riled up lol. Anyone with brain cells can understand that two second place finishes in a row not only doesn't diminish his record, it actually shows how good he is.

He's  not a flop but emys karma ❤️

Y'all are gonna be pissed when my hunch turns out to be 100% correct with the girl out, which begs the question as to how the **** it even happened

Not mad about losing Darrell we've gotten plenty of him 3 seasons in a row now. 

Doesn't Gamer love Kendal? I would be surprised if he was excited about her leaving.

Y'all are gonna be pissed when my hunch turns out to be 100% correct with the girl out, which begs the question as to how the **** it even happened

k

and she'd still get dog walked so wut about it?

Or production knew the assignment & gave us a men’s elimination to ensure we get at least a full week of Beth.

has it been determined if these are partner eliminations or individual

Can Derrick K go already like... why is he always just there for so long 

Pages