The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

I think the spoiler team dislikes Veronica. 

it's not as tho she's easy to like 

I like Veronica sorta 

It is annoying when people make fun of other people for saying goodnight to them. 

now jays going crazy

https://twitter.com/jaychallenge1/status/1456085750412361732

I like Veronica ( when she isn't being an old hag )

Kendals karma

No one cares about Liz

Lmao but let me log off because y'all be falling for their bait tweets everytime like they're celebrities 

Roni, Sylvia and Yes <3

It is annoying when people make fun of other people for saying goodnight to them. 

Find me this clip so I can laugh.

I hope Veronica & Beth are fighting ❤️

I hope Veronica & Beth are fighting ❤️

Mmm I mean he made the final the last 2 times so not too upset but definitely the first surprise of the season

also pink has said several times to not assume they are in pairs. Darrell could've lost to a good number of these guys depending on what it was 

Miss Jay is a Queen V stan

Lmao but let me log off because y'all be falling for their bait tweets everytime like they're celebrities 

a facinating worship honestly 

Darrell made two finals back-to-back. You win some and lose some. Quit trying to discredit him.

Lowkey wanted to see him place second again 

I'm real nervous to see which woman is out!! 

Lowkey wanted to see him place second again 

nah not 3 silver medals and $0 extra dollars in his bank account lmao that would be too painful for the kang. Low key glad he went out earlier than losing the final again

I would normally be so happy to see Darrell's snoozefest *** out but damn Veronica's allies leaving one by one I hate it here. Hopefully this whole Sylvia thing has to do with her eliminating a strong girl and V is safe.

Roni and Sylvia <3

Sending my best wishes to Roni. 

Since my post somehow got deleted, PR do you know if the most recently eliminated people have their phones back yet?

This site needs a block button.

Darrell made two finals back-to-back. You win some and lose some. Quit trying to discredit him.

Preach.

I would normally be so happy to see Darrell's snoozefest *** out but damn Veronica's allies leaving one by one I hate it here. Hopefully this whole Sylvia thing has to do with her eliminating a strong girl and V is safe.

Veronica doesn't deserve an ally like Darrell with a trash fan like you 

If ******* Sylvia who shouldn't even be on all stars had a hand in sending out Darrell, never forgiving her 

Lol someone's mad

Glad Darrell is gone....He's so one dimensional.

I'm real nervous to see which woman is out!! 

Probably V

Pages