The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hopefully King Yes can avenge Darrell.

i'm surprised he's still there tbh.

This is what Gamer was excited about? Lol.

Well people be reporting every single thing he says

We want Sylvia & Nehemiah OUT NOW

I forgot yes was on this lol

Hopefully King Yes can avenge Darrell.

i'm surprised he's still there tbh.

IMO, Yes and Jordan are gonna be the 2 hardest guys to beat in an elimination. And forget it in a final.

This is such a tragic bootlist for me. My favs are leaving one by one. And I can't even celebrate Jimmy's early exit.

Sorry but if this is just the Wes show like Champs Stars 3, it's gonna be a firm no for me.

I have a very bad suspicion that Kendal is out with Darrell

Why? 

Maybe this is Kendal karma for Darrell. Lol

No girl is eliminated. It's even now 8 & 8. Ever since Darrell came back he ruined his legacy. Showed how lucky he got on earlier seasons 

Sorry but if this is just the Wes show like Champs Stars 3, it's gonna be a firm no for me.

Girl, you get to watch Darrell for all of all stars 2 starting nov 11th!  let others enjoy their favs!

No girl is eliminated. It's even now 8 & 8. Ever since Darrell came back he ruined his legacy. Showed how lucky he got on earlier seasons 

Beth replaced Jemmye, so it's 8 and 9 with either a girl out or uneven numbers.

Why? 

It's literally just a guess. It cracks me up when people take someones suspicions or gut feelings as any kind of proof lol.

Maybe this is Kendal karma for Darrell. Lol

I would love this lol, but she would never. She is too passive and will complain about it but be nice to him and take no action.

Why? 

It's literally just a guess. It cracks me up when people take someones suspicions or gut feelings as any kind of proof lol.

It's not a guess.  I have my reasons, although I have not really paid attention to the thing giving me the hunch, so it's possible it's NOT that but I'm not feeling so great about it.

But it's not.  Veronica-Beth-Nia-Kaliah-Roni-Kendal-Kellyanne-Sylvia-Jonna = 9

Yes-Jordan-Wes-Nehmeiah-Mark-Brad-MJ-Derrick = 8

Thinking Roni was Darrells partner. Because Beth got added a woman would have to be eliminated as well

Dammmmit! I blame Weston....but I'd hate to give him the credit 

nm

I did told you guys the guy that lost an elimination against Cory of all ppl wasn't winning this

Why r we pretending Cory is bad when we know that isn't true

Or he was 20 years younger..... I mean seriously? 

Jordan had to win Atleast 1 elimination by now. 

Girl, you get to watch Darrell for all of all stars 2 starting nov 11th!  let others enjoy their favs!

i want him to win one more time 

and what other favs?? Tina's gone, there's no one left to root for. 

Interesting

King Yes is going to that final! IKTR!!

Gamers been quoting a bunch of Veronica's old tweets. Makes me think she's out with Darrell!

I think the spoiler team dislikes Veronica. 

if darrell got stuck w veronica as a partner no wonder he's out 

Cory Wharton must have came in as a mercenary to humbled Darrell again. he skated to a final untouched last time. Wes wasn't having that lol 

Pages