The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

Now all wes has to do is take out jordan and ill stan him forever.

I would feel bad but like this dude already made the AS1 final so like no

Brad winning this 

Yikes. Maybe I'll hop off of the Darrell train now...

holy shit i did not expect that

I did told you guys the guy that lost an elimination against Cory of all ppl wasn't winning this

Is there any curly haired guy on this cast that yet again beat darrell *giggles*

The day y'all learn I type what I want the less time you all would have to waste telling me exactly what not to type ❤️

Syrus/LT/Darrell going out is not good for the culture.

Darrell made the final the last two seasons and came in second. Far from a flop

I did told you guys the guy that lost an elimination against Cory of all ppl wasn't winning this

PR the finals are different but 2 sprinting challenges against Cory dont mean shit lol 

I'm shocked. This is unexpected. Can Derrick PLS be next!

Darrell is a FLOP

Wes alliance is def powerful rn lol

Darrell is not a flop. Some of y'all are always quick to discredit black men the minute they lose something but let that have been CT or Bananas and y'all would not be calling them flops. 

I'm shocked. This is unexpected. Can Brad PLS be next!

I thought this was going to be a good update. Lol. Sad

well I mean he made both finals, eliminated Brad before the AS2 final, what did you expect lol, it was prob orchestrated by Wes to get him or Jordan out, one or the other.

LOL at calling him a flop, get over yourselves

Truth be told Jordan shouldn't even be on this one so I hope they're trying to get rid of him. 

darrell never winning again

Is there any curly haired guy on this cast that yet again beat darrell *giggles*

I hope Wes is enjoyable this season cause I have a feeling he is running the game

Jordan is here to stay ❤️ Lol

I hope Wes is enjoyable this season cause I have a feeling he is running the game

As he should!  He's King!

If he wins this final he is the GOAT

how many people left?

how many people left?

16 (8 guys and 8 girls if one was eliminated with darrell)

I think Darrell should take a break. He shouldn't return to the main show or AS4. He needs some time off

Are you waiting for additional confirmation for the girl or did Darrell go home solo?

Hopefully King Yes can avenge Darrell.

This is what Gamer was excited about? Lol.

Pages