The Challenge: Unpopular Opinions

7845 posts / 0 new
Last post

I always thought push over from the duel 2 has to come back

Yeah, I'd like that much more than hallbrawl.  It was a good one! Or the one where they were the metal cages and had to pull themselves up by chain, like a mini elevator.  

Yeah, I'd like that much more than hallbrawl.  It was a good one! Or the one where they were the metal cages and had to pull themselves up by chain, like a mini elevator.  

The Elevator--which is probably my favorite all time other than Dead Man's Drop.   DESIRE TO WIN is the key.

Devin is the best thing to happen to this show.

unpopular opinion: vendettas is the most revolutionary season for the challenge 

My favorite eliminations are baton bass and Ring my bell Bc they actually involve running. Since running and endurance are so important in finals, it's nice to see that play a part before finals.

I think strength and wrestling missions are less entertaining to watch.

I can't believe anyone actually liked ring my bell let alone would pick it as favorite 

The BoTS2 elimination format with the 4 skill themes need to come back. They just need to revamp some elimations. 

Final Reckoning was not all of that

Not an unpopular opinion Blum 3 lol I agree

I think Final Reckoning would have been soooo much better without the Redemption House or if we had the 90 minute episodes. Cast wasn't bad but the editing was.

I think Final Reckoning would have been soooo much better without the Redemption House or if we had the 90 minute episodes. Cast wasn't bad but the editing was.

I hated Paulie - but the main issue for me was how they used the redemption house.  Half the people that were in it never had a chance to battle their way out.  They should have let two teams battle each other - one goes home for good and one goes back in the game.  The others are just stuck there. 

Speaking of Paulie...He was awesome TV and I want to see him back on the show. King. 

FR was a disaster, and it's the reason why the show has been far more competition driven ever since. This isn't really an unpopular opinion outside of this site. 

I hated Paulie - but the main issue for me was how they used the redemption house.  Half the people that were in it never had a chance to battle their way out.  They should have let two teams battle each other - one goes home for good and one goes back in the game.  The others are just stuck there. 

Shane/Nelson played a fantastic game, controlled the numbers, got all their biggest threats out, only to get eliminated because Nelson slipped on a log in a challenge won by Natalie/Paulie, who spent 5 weeks not even playing the game lol. 

Pole wrestle is the GOAT physical elimination.

Hall Brawl is a close second.

Pages