The Challenge: Unpopular Opinions

7723 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm not too sure of this is unpopular but

Invasion had a stellar cast on both the Underdogs' and the Champs' side. 

I think the champs side could have been better.  Just bump Backpack and they needed one old school female.  Whether that is bumping Camia Cara or Ashley. 

But yeah I did really like the cast overall 

Does anyone know who else would have accepted the call for Invasion on the female champs side? 

I could be wrong but weren't Sam & Ibia the alternates? If so then they probably couldn't get anyone, unless they didn't even bother trying to pay for Coral, Veronica, Tina or Beth. They probably moved it down to only 8 champs since they couldn't get anyone else worthwile

I think only Sam was the alternate (tragically) Ibis said she hasn't been called since she joined production after her last show. 

Wait...Ibis was on production?!

can you take this to DMs? I really don't want to see people carping on about how great CT and Wes are. I see enough of that on reddit

Then dont come to a forum where we discuss The Challenge....

uhm, sorry, who are you?

can you take this to DMs? I really don't want to see people carping on about how great CT and Wes are. I see enough of that on reddit

uhm, sorry, who are you?

here lies the body of a ***** message 

she started doing production for Bunim-Murray shows after the Ruins. 

she started doing production for Bunim-Murray shows after the Ruins. 

Just checked her IMDB and saw she worked on Big Brother, she might want to scratch that off her resume lol.

Unpopular opinion, but CT is the most overrated contestant in the show's history, with 5 losses and 5 wins in eliminations, and only 3 wins in 18 seasons.Yes, he is good at daily challenges, but that's normal for someone who is above average and has participated in 18 seasons.

Yeah you're biased against him. CT especially in his prime was dominating. The losses include him smoking Brad but DQing, a puzzle, Adam.King throwing an elimination, 2 on 1...the loss to.Jay is the only blemish. If anyone is the most overrated it's probably John or Wes but not CT. 

CT got smoked in the Battle of the Exes final. We can't forget that. 

Agreed. If this was a spoiler page i could understand the complaint but this type of argument is acceptable on Unpopular opinions

Can we just get a show where there's no BS twist or excessive politicking, and maybe just have the winners get through,and the losers go up for elimination. Its just the same old nonsense. 

And can TJ retire already, simply because I see it being the only way we get rid of Johnny if he takes over hosting.. And to be fair he'll probably be good at it.

Look dee sucks as a person but her elimination with Ashley was probably the most unfair. The show doesn't air in Australia so how did they expect her to put seasons in order without help 

Unpopular opinion,but I'm sure producers are happy when audience favorites lose,such as CT,Johnny,Wes, Cara.Because it angers viewers, they empathize with those who lose,and makes these players even more popular,and viewers hope to see them win in future seasons.

Unpopular opinion,but I'm sure producers are happy when audience favorites lose,such as CT,Johnny,Wes, Cara.Because it angers viewers, they empathize with those who lose,and makes these players even more popular,and viewers hope to see them win in future seasons.

Given that those ***** have won several times I don't see why they'd feel bad for them. Especially Backpack. 

Pages