The Challenge: Unpopular Opinions

7676 posts / 0 new
Last post

I like Josh too and I miss Dario ❤️ (I know he's lame but I can't help it)

I thoroughly enjoy Zach's commentary on the challenges. He says some of the silliest things with a deadpan-esque humor.

I thoroughly enjoy Zach's commentary on the challenges. He says some of the silliest things with a deadpan-esque humor.

Same. The way he drags Ninja constantly is hilarious to me lol He can be pretty funny sometimes. 

I like josh lol

out of a lot of the new people I don't mind him too much either lol

Ashley Cain, JP, Marlon, and Thomas should all return for another season

Danielle Victor should be allowed on the challenge to antagonize Chris Tamburello or Zach Nichols, because the former is an aggravating presence to me and the latter is very irritable and his reaction would lukely be comical, to me...

Danielle Victor should be allowed on the challenge to antagonize Chris Tamburello or Zach Nichols, because the former is an aggravating presence to me and the latter is very irritable and his reaction would lukely be comical, to me...

What would Paulie do?

Ashley Cain, JP, Marlon, and Thomas should all return for another season

Taste!

Unpopular Opinion: I don't like Marie. 

Ash Cain would be a regular by now had he started on Vendettas like he should have

What would Paulie do?

Sit in the background with his more attractive )and quieter) brother. 

Ash Cain would be a regular by now had he started on Vendettas like he should have

I might be wrong here, but the only thing I remember him doing is getting into that fight with Josh and the elimination against him and Amanda. Did he do anything else?

UK and Big Brother have been better additions than AYTO..

Def unpopular but: Johnny Mosley was my fav host (loved the chill laid back vibe lol)

Abe was cool

Abe was cool

We already knew that

I might be wrong here, but the only thing I remember him doing is getting into that fight with Josh and the elimination against him and Amanda. Did he do anything else?

He was definitely overshadowed by the other brits in his alliance and it didn't help that he had a girlfriend while most of the other rookies were hooking up with others and had bigger storylines(Theo & Kam/Leroy, Georgia & Bear, Bear Vs. Wes, etc). The male side of casting is just way more competitive when you consider Zahida & Big T both got second shots and not him

Abe was cool

We already knew that

I just thought that because of his crazy behavior in the later seasons, some fans wouldn't have liked him

Unpopular Opinion: I don't like Marie. 

Instead of making The Challenge focus being on  more extreme missions/eliminations, I would prefer an intense focus on sex. I'm talking about transition this reality based competition program to a soft core ________ with crotch shots, *********s, and baywatch style introductions that oversexualize the hyper sexual cast. Would LOVE IT!

My perspective is permanent....and I'm not sorry. It's human nature.

Instead of making The Challenge focus being on  more extreme missions/eliminations, I would prefer an intense focus on sex. I'm talking about transition this reality based competition program to a soft core ________ with crotch shots, *********s, and baywatch style introductions that oversexualize the hyper sexual cast. Would LOVE IT!

My perspective is permanent....and I'm not sorry. It's human nature.

Go watch any British reality show ever

I'm not opposed to either Morgan or Angela returning, desperate as they both are Morgan has the Jay/Bananas storyline & Angela needs to turn it down a notch but at least isn't furniture

ehh.. they picked the wrong ones and there's still some good options from the 6-8 that would come on and turn up. I personally feel like the UK people aren't needed with the exception of Big T. 

Speaking of which another unpopular opinion of mine is that the UK people aren't shit and need to stay in their country. 

ehh.. they picked the wrong ones and there's still some good options from the 6-8 that would come on and turn up. I personally feel like the UK people aren't needed with the exception of Big T. 

What!? Big T hasn't done shit so far. *****

Season 36 should be titled Battle of (the Network) Reality Stars and invite any and everybody they want under the umbrella for an individual Olympic style tournament....

Season 36 should be titled Battle of (the Network) Reality Stars and invite any and everybody they want under the umbrella for an individual Olympic style tournament....

Production would still find a way to make Bananas win

What!? Big T hasn't done shit so far. *****

Okay. 

Had the exact same drama happened on WOTW2, but with a better cast, WOTW2 could've been a top tier season. 

Had the exact same drama happened on WOTW2, but with a better cast, WOTW2 could've been a top tier season. 

agreeeereeed 100%%%%

Pages