The Challenge: Unpopular Opinions

7604 posts / 0 new
Last post

Jenna is totally underrated on this site. She is truly elite and with the right atmosphere she could dominate this show. She needs help with her puzzles, but she is super athletic and can do a lot of things these girls can't do. I personally think her skull challenge on rivals 3 where she was able to get all the skulls was one of if not THE BEST performance by any competitor ever on this show.

You can say she's underrated but as soon as you call her elite you lose credibility 

Jenna definitely is underrated, her ability to remain calm during challenges and eliminations is her strongest quality. 

I only argued about "elite"...if you want to say she's underrated I think that's a fair unpopular opinion but elite?  elite?

And I never watched Rivals 3 but I feel as though it's highly unlikley better than some individual performances in the past.  Sarah G & Irulan may hold that title simply for their elimination on The Gauntlet.

Jenna is as least a good competitor but she is not elite.

Oh yeah, I wasn't arguing about her non-elite status. I was just saying her calmness is a very strong assest to have and its often overlooked. 

Unpopular Opinion: If Kayleigh got loose and ran up the steps to fight on Vendettas and she tried to get at Britni, Britni would’ve dragged her. 

If you can get past the cast being setup as a massive layup for Bananas-Sarah, Rivals 3 is quite enjoyable 

If you can get past the cast being setup as a massive layup for Bananas-Sarah, Rivals 3 is quite enjoyable 

Agreed.  A lot of the missions and elminations were great and I liked a lot of the cast.  It's too bad the ending ruined it overall.

Agreed.  A lot of the missions and elminations were great and I liked a lot of the cast.  It's too bad the ending ruined it overall.

the soap one was awful but Up All Night might have to be one of my favorite “fun” dailies ever. So creative and everyone had me dying 

That is one season I don't remember anything from.. I don't think I watched past the premier.. I remember Simone and Ashley being enemies and that's it. Rivals 3 and Bloodlines are just one big blur to me lol

The missions sure but the eliminations were pretty lackluster to me

the soap one was awful but Up All Night might have to be one of my favorite “fun” dailies ever. So creative and everyone had me dying 

Nany and Wes' interactions in that Up all Night daily had me dying. 

I find Jordon annoyingly cocky to the point that if he comes back to do another challenge i hope his cockiness bites him in the rear. Aka being one of the first 4 eliminated. (Yes i rememberer when he faced Banannas and after that i slowly disliked him after that. To think i wanted him to win that season and crush Bannanas.) (Side note i also dispise Bannanas.)

I miss Knight

Aneesa doesn't get enough praise 

Rivals III is by far, and I mean FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, the worst season of the challenge, 1000%, hands down, bar none.

the soap one gave us that infamous Cory gif. That fed the internet gays for a whole calendar year 

Unpopular opinion:

The new "formats' are garbage, I think they could bring back BOTS, Cutthroat, Free Agents, but I think the best could be if they brought back The Ruins now. Since most of the Champs are older now, mix in some of the young winners to cause drama, make all the lavender whatevers and the young whoevers prove themselves against a group of champs. They just need to make it so the winning team didnt have as much power as they did the first time.  

Agreed. A ruin would be perfect, no gimics, no crazy turns, just the challenge. And get rid of half the useless new people lol

TBH, I like random UK people representation

I really don't mind Paulie at all tbh. I'll take him & Bear over trash like Johnny, Zach, & Captain Hook 1000 times over.

I really don't mind Paulie at all tbh. I'll take him & Bear over trash like Johnny, Zach, & Captain Hook 1000 times over.

A lot of people hate Bear but I find him hilarious

Kyle is super underrated. Did we forget how many times last season he went into elimination and came back? He even beat CT in an elimination

I found Vince better looking then Bananas. I wish we had Vince instead of Bananas

I'd rather this show be filled with mildly athletic people who are messy and cause drama than boring athletes.  

i don't watch this show for athleticism I come for the mess

Over the cara/paulie storyline.

Not a huge fan TBH of any non realworlders/road rulers coming to the challenge. 

I firmly believe MTV is missing out by not doing old school vs new school because i think it would be a good ratings draw. 

I firmly believe MTV is missing out by not doing old school vs new school because i think it would be a good ratings draw. 

preach preach preach! Agree x's million

The time for old school vs new school passed. Their last chance at it was 2-3 years ago. Should’ve done it right agree BOTS2012

Paulie is great for the show 

Pages