The Challenge: Favorite/Fantasy Casts

15162 posts / 0 new
Last post

The Challenge: Ball & Chain. An 'All star' caliber challenger gets teamed up with the worst performers in the franchise. I partnered most with people from their past for comedic sake but it doesn't really matter it's basically one person sucks and one doesn't

• CT & Shauvon
  • Wes & Casey
  • Fessy & Aneesa
  • Paulie & Shaleen
  • Jordan & Jemmye
  • Joss & Kayleigh
  • Darrell & Big T
  • Bananas & Candice F
  • Theo & Esther
  • Laurel & Big Easy
  • Cara Maria & Tyrie
  • Kaycee & Josh
  • Tori & Derrick H
  • Jenny & Idris
  • Kam & Jozea
  • Evelyn & Danny/Luke
  • Ashley M & Jay G

Not sure why you're claiming Luke sucks.  And I hate Josh but he nor Aneesa deserve to be on a list with those people.  I'm not even sure Jemmye should be on there.  Brooke, Katelynn, Nick Brown or that Brandon dude that quit on Rivals 3.  Amber M is also one of the worst.  But it would be fun to see who's capable of carrying someone horrible to a final like Wes did on FM.

Cara Maria & Tyrie might actually munch. 

The Challenge: Ball & Chain. An 'All star' caliber challenger gets teamed up with the worst performers in the franchise. I partnered most with people from their past for comedic sake but it doesn't really matter it's basically one person sucks and one doesn't

• CT & Shauvon
  • Wes & Casey
  • Fessy & Aneesa
  • Paulie & Shaleen
  • Jordan & Jemmye
  • Joss & Kayleigh
  • Darrell & Big T
  • Bananas & Candice F
  • Theo & Esther
  • Laurel & Big Easy
  • Cara Maria & Tyrie
  • Kaycee & Josh
  • Tori & Derrick H
  • Jenny & Idris
  • Kam & Jozea
  • Evelyn & Danny/Luke
  • Ashley M & Jay G

Not sure why you're claiming Luke sucks.  And I hate Josh but he nor Aneesa deserve to be on a list with those people.  I'm not even sure Jemmye should be on there.  Brooke, Katelynn, Nick Brown or that Brandon dude that quit on Rivals 3.  Amber M is also one of the worst.  But it would be fun to see who's capable of carrying someone horrible to a final like Wes did on FM.

Aneesa hasn't won in close to 20 seasons, and just put up one of the worst all time elimination performances, so she definetly belongs there and wouldn't win. Luke was Evelyn's FM2 partner right? I basically threw him on because I remember Evelyn having temper tantrums whenever he did poorly and thought it might be funny, I actually subbed them in last second for Emily S & Brandon Tindel since they never did a season together. Forgot about Katelyn though and do agree about Josh but he'd probably still lose anyways

• CT & Shauvon
  • Wes & Casey
  • Fessy & Aneesa
  • Paulie & Shaleen
  • Jordan & Jemmye
  • Joss & Kayleigh
  • Darrell & Big T
  • Bananas & Candice F
  • Theo & Esther
  • Laurel & Big Easy
  • Cara Maria & Tyrie
  • Kaycee & Josh
  • Tori & Derrick H
  • Jenny & Idris
  • Kam & Jozea
  • Evelyn & Danny/Luke
  • Ashley M & Jay G

Aneesa hasn't won in close to 20 seasons, and just put up one of the worst all time elimination performances, so she definetly belongs there and wouldn't win. Luke was Evelyn's FM2 partner right? I basically threw him on because I remember Evelyn having temper tantrums whenever he did poorly and thought it might be funny, I actually subbed them in last second for Emily S & Brandon Tindel since they never did a season together. Forgot about Katelyn though and do agree about Josh but he'd probably still lose anyways

Evelyn was just being difficult. She was the reason they lost. Luke always held his own and did very well on Cutthroat. I think you mean Emilee F. Emily S is one of the best ever lol

Evelyn was just being difficult. She was the reason they lost. Luke always held his own and did very well on Cutthroat. I think you mean Emilee F. Emily S is one of the best ever lol

I meant Emily S as the Good Player partnered with Brandon. And fair enough, through Ev with Danny then

I meant Emily S as the Good Player partnered with Brandon. And fair enough, through Ev with Danny then

My apologies regarding Emily 

Is that Big Big Tori as one of the heavy hitters? XD That team is ball and ball lol

The Duel 3 but cast with people screwed over by the merger. 

• Dylan Moore (Real World: Go Big or Go Home)
  • Dione Mariani (Real World: Go Big or Go Home)
  • Kassius Bass (Real World: Bad Blood)
  • Robbie Padavono (Real World: Bad Blood)
  • Clint Wright (Real World: Atlanta)
  • Dondre Randolph (Real World: Atlanta)
  • Andre Siemers (Are You The One 5)
  • Malcolm Drummer (Are You The One 6)
  • Dimitri Valentin (Are You The One 6)
  • Andrew Couture (Are You The One 7)
  • Daniel Vilk (Are You The One 7)
  • Remy Duran (Are You The One: Come All)
  • Max Gentile (Are You The One: Come All )
  • Justin Palm (Are You The One: Come All) 

• Violetta Millerman (Real World: Skeletons)
  • Ceejai Jenkins (Real World: Go Big or Go Home)
  • Anna Stack (Real World: Bad Blood)
  • Katrina Stack (Real World: Bad Blood)
  • Tyara Hooks (Real World: Bad Blood)
  • Yaz Almokhamed (Real World: Atlanta)
  • Tovah Marx (Real World: Atlanta)
  • Tyranny Todd (Are You The One 5)
  • Jada Allen (Are You The One 6)
  • Diandra Delgado (Are You The One 6)
  • Kenya Scott (Are You The One 7)
  • Maria Elizondo (Are You The One 7)
  • Jenna Brown (Are You The One: Come All)
  • Paige Cole (Are You The One: Come All)

Emily S. and Brandon would be great lmaooo.

The Challenge: MTV vs CBS

Format: 2 teams of 16 players. There will be gender specific elimination days. Before arriving to the daily, one player from each team must step up to be captain. If it's a males elimination, then a male must be captain and a female must step up on female elimination days. Everyone on the team must be a captain at least once before you can become captain for a 2nd time.  The winners of the daily will win 10,000 dollars to their team bank account and the winning captain will be safe from elimination. Losing team captain will automatically go into elimination. Winning team will then vote who from their own team will go in against the losing team captain. There will be 8 male and 8 female eliminations as well as 2 male/female purges. One halfway through the game and another at the start of the final. Final challenge will be worth 750,000 dollars.

Cast:

Team MTV

Alternates: Tori Deal & Hunter Barfield

Team CBS

Alternates: Natalie Negrotti & Carrington Rodriguez

The Challenge: Turf War

Teams - US vs UK vs Everyone Else

US

Amber Borzotra, Cara Maria Sorbello, CT Tamburello, Da'Vonne Rogers, Devin Walker, Fessy Shafaat, Jeremiah White, Marie Roda, Michaela Bradshaw, Paulie Calafiore

UK

Ashley Cain, Big T Fazakerley, Hughie Maughan, Jenny West, Kayleigh Morris, Kyle Christie, Melissa Reeves, Priscilla Anyabu, Rogan O'Connor, Theo Campbell

Everyone Else

Berna Canbeldek, Bettina Buchanan, Emanuel Neagu, Emy Alupei, JP Andrade, Logan Sampedro, Nam Vo, Tacha Akide, Tracy Candela, Turbo Camkiran

Pages