The Challenge: Favorite/Fantasy Casts

14434 posts / 0 new
Last post

love this idea !

Battle of the Seasons Partners are paired based on what season the debuted on the challenge Bear & Mattie (WotW)Joss & Kam (Vendettas)Bruno & Kailah (Invasion)Devin & Amanda (Rivals 3)Cory & Nicole (Bloodlines)Johnny & Nia (Free Agents)Marlon & Cooke (Rivals 2)Frank & Nany (BOTS 2012)Leroy & Jonna (Rivals)Chet & Emily (Cutthroat)Brandon & Laurel (Fresh Meat 2)Cohutta & KellyAnne (The Island)Alton & Tina (The Guantlet)Landon & Jodi (The Inferno II)Brad & Kina (Battle of the Sexes 2)CT & Kendal (The Inferno)Wes & Melinda (Fresh Meat)Shane & Rachel (Battle of the Sexes) Alternates:Adam & Averey (Exes 2)Chuck & Faith (Final Reckoning)Ammo & Tori (Dirty 30)

Love the concept. Chetwas on The Ruins though so that one doesn't work. 

AshtonMartin wrote:
Battle of the Seasons Partners are paired based on what season the debuted on the challenge Bear & Mattie (WotW)Joss & Kam (Vendettas)Bruno & Kailah (Invasion)Devin & Amanda (Rivals 3)Cory & Nicole (Bloodlines)Johnny & Nia (Free Agents)Marlon & Cooke (Rivals 2)Frank & Nany (BOTS 2012)Leroy & Jonna (Rivals)Chet & Emily (Cutthroat)Brandon & Laurel (Fresh Meat 2)Cohutta & KellyAnne (The Island)Alton & Tina (The Guantlet)Landon & Jodi (The Inferno II)Brad & Kina (Battle of the Sexes 2)CT & Kendal (The Inferno)Wes & Melinda (Fresh Meat)Shane & Rachel (Battle of the Sexes) Alternates:Adam & Averey (Exes 2)Chuck & Faith (Final Reckoning)Ammo & Tori (Dirty 30)

Love the concept. Chetwas on The Ruins though so that one doesn't work. 

Deadass forgot he was on that one lmao

kvm1977 wrote:
AshtonMartin wrote:Battle of the Seasons Partners are paired based on what season the debuted on the challenge Bear & Mattie (WotW)Joss & Kam (Vendettas)Bruno & Kailah (Invasion)Devin & Amanda (Rivals 3)Cory & Nicole (Bloodlines)Johnny & Nia (Free Agents)Marlon & Cooke (Rivals 2)Frank & Nany (BOTS 2012)Leroy & Jonna (Rivals)Chet & Emily (Cutthroat)Brandon & Laurel (Fresh Meat 2)Cohutta & KellyAnne (The Island)Alton & Tina (The Guantlet)Landon & Jodi (The Inferno II)Brad & Kina (Battle of the Sexes 2)CT & Kendal (The Inferno)Wes & Melinda (Fresh Meat)Shane & Rachel (Battle of the Sexes) Alternates:Adam & Averey (Exes 2)Chuck & Faith (Final Reckoning)Ammo & Tori (Dirty 30)
Love the concept. Chetwas on The Ruins though so that one doesn't work. 

Deadass forgot he was on that one lmao

Understandably it was a short stay and he did nothing memorable 

After reading the what could’ve happened thread, I have decided to recast every season of the challenge from Battle of the Seasons (2012) to now. Cast & Elimination Order for my BOTS 2012 will be posted next, also these may interfere with my invasion cast because some people may or may not be champions. 

The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons (2012) 

 

Team St. Thomas 

  • Laura Waller
  • Marie Roda
  • Robb Schreiber 
  • Trey Weatherholtz

Team San Diego 

  • Sam McGinn
  • Ashley Kelsey 
  • Frank Sweeney 
  • Zach Nichols

Team New Vegas 

  • Dustin Zito
  • Heather Cooke
  • Leroy Garrett
  • Nany Gonzalez 

Team New Orleans 

  • Ashlee Feldman 
  • Jemmye Carroll
  • Preston Charles
  • Ryan Knight 

Team Cancun 

  • CJ Koegel 
  • Derek Chavez 
  • Jasmine Reynaud
  • Jonna Mannion 

Team Sydney 

  • Ashli Robson 
  • Dunbar Merrill 
  • Isaac Stout 
  • Kellyanne Judd 

Team Old Vegas 

  • Alton Williams 
  • Arissa Hill
  • Frank Roessler 
  • Trishelle Cannatella 

Team Road Rules

  • Darrell Taylor
  • Derrick Kosinski
  • Katie Doyle
  • Rachel Robinson 

 

Elimination Order

  • Jemmye & Knight by Arissa & Alton
  • Ashlee & Preston by Jonna & CJ
  • Laura & Trey by Rachel & Darrell 
  • Jasmine & Derek by Cooke & Leroy
  • Ashli & Isaac by Ashley & Frank 
  • Marie & Robb by Kellyanne & Dunbar
  • Kellyanne & Dunbar by Jonna & CJ 
  • Katie & Derrick by Trishelle & Alton 
  • Sam & Zach by Nany & Leroy 
  • Arissa & Frank by Nany & Dustin 
  • Jonna & CJ by Ashley & Frank 
  • Ashley & Frank by Rachel & Darrell

 

Final

  1. Darrell & Rachel 
  2. Cooke, Dustin, Leroy, Nany 
  3. Alton & Trishelle 

The Challenge: Rivals II

 

Female Pairs 

  • Aneesa & Diem (TC: The Duel)
  • Averey & Nia (RW: Portland)
  • Ayiiia & Cara (TC: Cutthroat)
  • Camila & Jonna (TC: Rivals)
  • Cooke & Naomi (RW: Vegas ‘11)
  • Jasmine & Theresa (TC: Rivals)
  • LaToya & Laura (RW: St. Thomas)
  • Marie & Sam (TC: BOTS 2012)

Male Pairs

  • Alton & Zach (TC: BOTS 2012)
  • CT & Ty (TC: BOTE1)
  • Dustin & Frank (TC: BOTS 2012)
  • Derek & Robb (TC: BOTS 2012)
  • Johnny & Wes (TC: I Don’t Even Care)
  • Jordan & Marlon (RW: Portland)
  • Knight & Preston (RW: New Orleans)
  • Leroy & Tyler (TC: Rivals)

 

Jungles 

  • Knight & Preston by Derek & Robb 
  • Marie & Sam by Camila & Jonna 
  • Derek & Robb by Jordan & Marlon 
  • Aneesa & Diem by Ayiiia & Cara 
  • Dustin & Frank by Alton & Zach 
  • LaToya & Laura by Cooke & Naomi 
  • Leroy & Tyler by Jordan & Marlon 
  • Jasmine & Theresa by Averey & Nia
  • Johnny & Wes by CT & Ty 
  • Cooke & Naomi by Averey & Nia 

 

Final

  • Camila & Jonna and CT & Ty 
  • Averey & Nia and Alton & Zach 
  • Ayiiia & Cara and Jordan & Marlon

The Challenge: Cutthroat II

 

Each Team is made up of 5 Challengers and 1 Champion as a captain

 

Red Team

Ashley C (Ex on the Beach UK)

Brad (Real World San Diego)

Dylan (Real World Go Big)

Aneesa (Real World Chicago)

Kailah (Real World Go Big)

Faith (Ex on the Beach USA)

 

Blue

Frank (Real World San Diego 2)

Marlon (Real World Portland)

Nelson (Are You The One 3)

Jonitta (Lindsay Lohan Beach Club)

Nany (Real World Las Vegas)

Shanley (Are You The One 1)

 

Yellow Team

Bear (Ex on the Beach UK)

Brent (Lindsay Lohan Beach Club)

Cheyenne (Ex on the Beach USA)

Ashley (Real World Explosion)

Laurel (Fresh Meat 2)

Melissa (Ex on the Beach UK)

 

Orange Team

Kwasi (Are You The One 7)

Mike (Lindsay Lohan Beach Club)

Zak (Are You The One 7)

Diandra (Are You The One 6)

Emily (Real World D.C.)

Maya (Ex on the Beach USA)

 

 

Purple Team

Devin (Are You The One 3)

Leroy (Real World Las Vegas)

Paulie (Big Brother)

Bria (Are You The One 7)

Coral (Real World New York)

Marie (Real World Saint Thomas)

 

Green Team

Jordan (Real World Portland)

Theo (Love Island)

Tony (Real World Skeletons)

Amanda (Are You The One 3)

Angela (Ex on the Beach USA)

Maria (Are You The One 7)

 

 

Cheyenne & Melissa by Mike & Maya

Zak & Diandra by Paulie & Bria

Devin & Coral by Brent & Ashley

Kwasi & Maya by Paulie & Marie

Theo & Maria by Mike & Emily 

Dylan & Faith by Nelson & Shanley 

Mike & Emily by Marlon & Jonitta

Nelson & Shanley by Bear & Laurel

Leroy & Bria by Ashley & Aneesa

Brent & Ashley by Paulie & Marie

Marlon & Jonitta by Brad & Kailah

Tony & Angela by Ashley & Aneesa

Bear & Laurel by Paulie & Marie

 

Final:

1st Place: Red Team (Ashley C, Brad, Aneesa, & Kailah)

2nd Place: Blue Team (Frank & Nany)

3rd Place: Green Team (Jordan & Amanda)

4th Place: Purple Team (Paulie & Marie)

ok but both Smash and Laurel are champs?

 Cheyenne & Melissa by Mike & MayaZak & Diandra by Paulie & BriaDevin & Coral by Brent & AshleyKwasi & Maya by Paulie & MarieTheo & Maria by Mike & Emily Dylan & Faith by Nelson & Shanley Mike & Emily by Marlon & JonittaNelson & Shanley by Bear & LaurelLeroy & Bria by Ashley & AneesaBrent & Ashley by Paulie & MarieMarlon & Jonitta by Brad & KailahTony & Angela by Ashley & AneesaBear & Laurel by Paulie & Marie Final:1st Place: Red Team (Ashley C, Brad, Aneesa, & Kailah)2nd Place: Blue Team (Frank & Nany)3rd Place: Green Team (Jordan & Amanda)4th Place: Purple Team (Paulie & Marie)
Marlon & Jonitta would *** Brad & Kailah up. 

ok but both Smash and Laurel are champs?

So is Frank and Nelson.

The Challenge: Free Agents 

 

Females

  • Aneesa Ferreira (Chicago)
  • Ashley Kelsey (San Diego ‘11)
  • Averey Tressler (Portland)
  • Cara Maria (Fresh Meat 2)
  • Devyn Simone (Brooklyn)
  • Heather Cooke (Las Vegas ‘11)
  • Joi Niemeyer (Portland)
  • Jonna Mannion (Cancun)
  • KellyAnne Judd (Sydney)
  • LaToya Jackson (St. Thomas)
  • Laurel Stucky (Fresh Meat 2)
  • Marie Roda (St. Thomas)
  • Nany Gonzalez (Las Vegas ‘11)
  • Nia Moore (Portland)
  • Camila Nakagawa (ALTERNATE)
  • Jessica McCain (ALTERNATE)

 

Males 

  • Brandon Nelson (Fresh Meat 2)
  • Brandon Swift (St. Thomas)
  • Dustin Zito (Las Vegas ‘11)
  • Eric Banks (Fresh Meat 1)
  • Frank Sweeney (San Diego ‘11)
  • Johnny Devenanzio (Key West)
  • Johnny Reilly (Portland)
  • Jordan Wiseley (Portland)
  • Leroy Garrett (Las Vegas ‘11)
  • Marlon Williams (Portland)
  • Noor Jehangir (Fresh Meat 2)
  • Trey Weatherholtz (St. Thomas)
  • Ty Ruff (DC)
  • Zach Nichols (San Diego ‘11)
  • CT Tamburello (ALTERNATE)
  • Cohutta Grindstaff (ALTERNATE)

 

Elims 

  • Devyn/Eric by Averey/Leroy
  • Kellyanne/Trey by Cara/Noor
  • Ashley/Johnny R. by Joi/Frank 
  • Nany/Dustin by Nia/Noor
  • LaToya/Johnny D. by Laurel/Swift
  • Jonna/Swift by Averey/Zach
  • Aneesa/Ty by Cooke/Leroy
  • Marie/Jordan by Nia/Marlon
  • Averey/Brandon by Joi/Frank
  • Cara/Frank by Laurel/Marlon
  • Laurel/Leroy by Cooke/Noor

 

Final

  • Heather Cooke & Noor Jehangir 
  • Nia Moore & Marlon Williams
  • Joi Niemeyer & Zach Nichols

El Lobito wrote:
ok but both Smash and Laurel are champs?

So is Frank and Nelson.

lol I'm just talking about legit, canon championships Blum 3

lol how is SWIFT taking out Johnny Bananas ?!

and are you saying Cooke and Noor win?

lol how is SWIFT taking out Johnny Bananas ?!and are you saying Cooke and Noor win?

Swift and Bananas is actually pretty even

Regulars vs Returners

 

Regulars (Appeared XXX- WOTW)

 

Darrell

CT

Nelson

Brad

Cory

Tony

Leroy

Ashley C

Bear

Kam

Cara Maria

Veronica

Nany

Ashley

Amanda

Kailah

Mattie

Georgia

 

Returners (Haven’t appeared since Invasion)

Theo

Cohutta 

Abram

Dustin

Frank

Marlon

Alton

Mark

Landon

Laurel

KellyAnne

Sarah

Nia

Theresa

Cooke

Emily 

Jenn 

Coral

lol how is SWIFT taking out Johnny Bananas ?!and are you saying Cooke and Noor win?
The Elimination was balls in. Swift could’ve beaten Johnny in balls in dude. Also, yes Cooke & Noor won. 

The Challenge: Exes II

 

  • Simone & Dre (AYTO)
  • Shanley & Chris (AYTO)
  • Jenny & Cory (Ex-Plosion)
  • Jenna & Jay (Ex-Plosion)
  • Averey & Johnny (Portland)
  • Nia & Marlon (Portland)
  • Joi & Leroy (Real Life)
  • Marie & Robb (St. Thomas)
  • LaToya & Swift (St. Thomas)
  • Alex & Frank (San Diego ‘11)
  • Jonna & Zach (BOTS 2012)
  • Theresa & Wes (Fresh Meat II)
  • Melinda & Danny (Austin)

 

Domes 

  • Melinda & Danny by Simone & Dre
  • Jenna & Jay by Jenny & Cory
  • LaToya & Swift by Shanley & Chris
  • Shanley & Chris by Simone & Dre
  • Averey & Johnny by Alex & Frank
  • Marie & Robb by Joi & Leroy
  • Simone & Dre by Nia & Marlon
  • Alex & Frank by Jenny & Cory
  • Jonna & Zach by Theresa & Wes
  • Joi & Leroy by Nia & Marlon

 

Final 

  1. Theresa & Wes 
  2. Nia & Marlon
  3. Jenny & Cory 

what a beautiful final

El Lobito wrote:
lol how is SWIFT taking out Johnny Bananas ?!and are you saying Cooke and Noor win?

The Elimination was balls in. Swift could’ve beaten Johnny in balls in dude. Also, yes Cooke & Noor won. 

As "average" as John may be he's not losing to Swift.   Swift is one of the few people that I don't think could beat him.  Especially not in Balls In.   Especially not when Free Agents aired.

Swap Alton for Darrell and you’ve got yourself a SEASON.

sourcup wrote:
El Lobito wrote:lol how is SWIFT taking out Johnny Bananas ?!and are you saying Cooke and Noor win?
The Elimination was balls in. Swift could’ve beaten Johnny in balls in dude. Also, yes Cooke & Noor won. 

As "average" as John may be he's not losing to Swift.   Swift is one of the few people that I don't think could beat him.  Especially not in Balls In.   Especially not when Free Agents aired.

Your opinion is your opinion and my fantasy cast is my fantasy cast. 

The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines 

 

Female Teams

  • Jessica (AYTO2)/NaTasha [Sisters]
  • Violetta (Skeletons)/Irena [Cousins]
  • Nia (Portland)/Makeda [Sisters]
  • Averey (Portland)/Jena [Sisters]
  • Marie (St. Thomas)/Victoria [Sisters]
  • Nany (Vegas 2)/Nicole [Cousins]
  • Camila (SBC)/Larissa [Sisters]

 

Male Teams

  • Dario (AYTO2)/Raphy [Twins]
  • Tony (Skeletons)/Shane [Brothers]
  • Bruno (Skeletons)/Briah [Brothers]
  • Cory (Ex-Plosion)/Ashud [Brothers]
  • Marlon (Portland)/Colby [Cousins]
  • Johnny (Key West)/Vince [Cousins]
  • Abram (South Pacific/Mike [Brothers]

 

Pits 

  • Tony & Shane by Dario & Raphy 
  • Camila & Larissa by Violetta & Irena
  • Bruno & Briah by Marlon & Colby 
  • Jessica & Natasha by Averey & Jena
  • Johnny & Vince by Abram & Mike 
  • Nany & Nicole by Nia & Makeda 
  • Abram & Mike by Marlon & Colby 
  • Violetta & Irena by Nia & Makeda 

 

Final

  1. Marlon & Colby and Nia & Makeda 
  2. Dario & Raphy and Averey & Jena
  3. Cory & Ashud and Marie & Victoria

That Bloodlines format looks way better.

The Challenge: Rivals III

 

  • Kayla & Connor (AYTO3)
  • Cheyenne & Devin (AYTO3)
  • Briana & Brandon (AYTO2)
  • Brittany & Adam (AYTO)
  • Violetta & Tony (Skeletons) 
  • Sylvia & Bruno (Skeletons)
  • Nicole Z & Jason (Skeletons)
  • Ashley & Cory (Ex-Plosion)
  • Nia & Jordan (Portland) 
  • Nany & Raphy (Bloodlines)
  • Marie & Frank (BOTS2012)
  • Jonna & Zach (Exes II)
  • Wes & Cara Maria (Rivals I)

 

Jungles

  • Brandon & Briana by Wes & Cara
  • Bruno & Sylvia by Zach & Jonna
  • Tony & Violetta by Connor & Kayla
  • Cory & Ashley by Nia & Jordan
  • Adam & Brittany by Connor & Kayla
  • Frank & Marie by Raphy & Nany 
  • Devin & Cheyenne by Jason & Nicole
  • Wes & Cara by Jordan & Nia 
  • Raphy & Nany by Connor & Kayla
  • Zach & Jonna by Jason & Nicole

 

Final

  1. Nia & Jordan
  2. Kayla & Connor
  3. Nicole & Jason

The Challenge: Invasion of the Champions

 

Underdog Females 

  • Jordan Anderson (Bad Blood)
  • Amanda Garcia (AYTO3)
  • Kailah Casillas (Skeletons)
  • Arielle Scott (Ex-Plosion)
  • Sylvia Elsrode (Skeletons)
  • Ashley Mitchell (Ex-Plosion)
  • Averey Tressler (Portland)
  • Marie Roda (St. Thomas)
  • Sandy Kang (Fresh Meat 2) 
  • Laurel Stucky (ALTERNATE)
  • Sydney Walker (ALTERNATE)

 

Underdog Males

  • Robbie Padovano (Bad Blood)
  • Nelson Thomas (AYTO3)
  • Mike Crescenzo (AYTO3/Bad Blood)
  • Dylan Moore (Go Big or Go Home)
  • Tony Raines (Skeletons)
  • Jason Hill (Skeletons)
  • Cory Wharton (Ex-Plosion)
  • Ashud Moore (Bloodlines)
  • Raphy Medrano (Bloodlines)

 

Champ Females

  • Jonna Mannion [1x Champ]
  • Camila Nakagawa [2x Champ]
  • Makeda Moore [1x Champ]
  • Theresa Gonzalez [1x Champ]

 

Champ Males 

  • Darrell Taylor [5x Champ]
  • Jordan Wiseley [1x Champ]
  • Noor Jehangir [1x Champ]
  • Ty Ruff [1x Champ]
  • Colby Williams [1x Champ/Alternate]
  • Derrick Kosinski [2x Champ/Alternate]

 

Fortresses 

  • Tony/Marie by Ashud/Averey
  • Raphy/Sylvia by Mike/Jordan
  • Robbie/Ashley by Nelson/Kailah
  • Jason/Kailah by Nelson/Amanda
  • Jordan/Jonna by Ty/Makeda
  • Cory/Sandy by Mike/Arielle
  • Ty/Camila by Darrell/Makeda
  • Ashud/Jordan by Bloodbath 
  • Dylan by Mike/Nelson 
  • Amanda by Averey/Arielle
  • Darrell/Theresa by Noor/Makeda

 

Final

  1. Averey & Nelson
  2. Makeda & Noor 
  3. Arielle & Mike

kvm1977 wrote:
sourcup wrote:
El Lobito wrote:lol how is SWIFT taking out Johnny Bananas ?!and are you saying Cooke and Noor win?
The Elimination was balls in. Swift could've beaten Johnny in balls in dude. Also, yes Cooke & Noor won. 
As "average" as John may be he's not losing to Swift.   Swift is one of the few people that I don't think could beat him.  Especially not in Balls In.   Especially not when Free Agents aired.

Your opinion is your opinion and my fantasy cast is my fantasy cast. 

As long *** you're acknowledging it's pure fantasy and there's no reason or logic involved that's awesome but you said Swift could beat John when FA aired which is insane

sourcup wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
sourcup wrote:
El Lobito wrote:lol how is SWIFT taking out Johnny Bananas ?!and are you saying Cooke and Noor win?
The Elimination was balls in. Swift could've beaten Johnny in balls in dude. Also, yes Cooke & Noor won. 
As "average" as John may be he's not losing to Swift.   Swift is one of the few people that I don't think could beat him.  Especially not in Balls In.   Especially not when Free Agents aired.
Your opinion is your opinion and my fantasy cast is my fantasy cast. 

As long *** you're acknowledging it's pure fantasy and there's no reason or logic involved that's awesome but you said Swift could beat John when FA aired which is insane

i think swift could’ve beaten John in Balls In. That’s MY opinion. I don’t understand why you’re up in arms about it. 

The Challenge: Invasion Of The World 

Individual Format 

Females: 

Aneesa (RW: Chicago) 

Anna (RW: Bad Blood) 

Averey (RW: Portland) 

Brianna (RW: Hollywood) 

Cooke (RW: Las Vegas) 

Dee (The Challenge: War Of The Worlds) 

Jemmye (RW: New Orleans) 

Jonna (RW: Cancun) 

Joi (RW: Portland) 

Katrina (RW: Bad Blood) 

Marie (RW: ST. Thomas) 

Naomi (RW: Las Vegas) 

Nia (RW: Portland) 

Rianna (The Challenge: Bloodlines) 

Tovah (RW: Atlanta) 

Tya (RW: Bad Blood) 

Males: 

Abram (RR: South Pacific) 

Adam (RW: Las Vegas) 

Bruno (RW: Skeletons) 

Cory (RW: Ex-Plosion) 

Dondre (RW: Atlanta) 

Dustin (RW: Las Vegas) 

Isaac (RW: Sydney) 

Joss (Ex On The Beach U.K) 

Marlon (RW: Portland) 

Mitch (The Challenge: Bloodlines) 

Mike (RW: Bad Blood) 

Raphy (The Challenge: Bloodlines) 

Rogan (Ex On The Beach U.K) 

Theo (RW: Bad Blood) 

Thomas (RW: Ex-Plosion) 

Wes (RW: Austin) 

Pages