Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19583 posts / 0 new
Last post

I have a feeling that you'll like Cory & America

I'll let you know my first impressions. I'm not watching the full season though.

Why is BB25 universally hated?

The cast was universally atrocious. 

Which means she'll pretend to love it.

I dunno I just found everything about bb25 to be awful. Pretty much every damn body was so unlikable and unrootable, the drawn out 100 days, the multiple buybacks, the comp run from someone who was already voted out, the plain stupidity in these players. Just AWFUL... its a smidge above bb22 thats how much i hated it.

Is it a hot take to say this season is the 2nd best season of the 20's... first comes bb20.

Is it a hot take to say this season is the 2nd best season of the 20's... first comes bb20.

The bar is low. It had potential but losing all the personalities early and being stuck with dulls kinda sucks. It still has potential since it's messy still with no dominant alliance. 

The bar is low. It had potential but losing all the personalities early and being stuck with dulls kinda sucks. It still has potential since it's messy still with no dominant alliance. 

it sure is. Bb21 had the two jackasses, bb22 and bb23 were BOTH boring predictable steamrolls... bb24 started rough but it turned to a cute cinderalla story and bb25 was pure shit. So bb26 is pretty high up there by default lol.

The cast was universally atrocious. 

Which means she'll pretend to love it.

Please stop acting like you know my taste fool. 

Angela's angels, how does it feel to know that Big Ang made jury?! Smile

I think you should watch seasons 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 13, 17, 18, 19 or 20.

It would be interesting to see what UKLover thinks of Vanessa Rousso.

It would be interesting to see what UKLover thinks about Vanessa Rousso.

Lol, why? How was she viewed? 

It would be interesting to see what UKLover thinks about Vanessa Rousso.

Lol, why? How was she viewed? 

She is very polarizing. People are either huge fans of the way she plays the game or they dislike her strategy.

Watch BB15 too

Angela's angels, how does it feel to know that Big Ang made jury?!

SHE DID IT!!! TWO TIME HOH!!! TWO TIME SAVED OFF THE BLOCK!!! QUEEN OF MAKING PEOPLE CRY!!! QUEEN OF SITTING AT THE TABLE AND AWKWARDLY WATCHING PEOPLE!!!! QUEEN OF APOLOGIZING AND PROMISING TO NEVER DO IT AGAIN TO JUST DO IT AGAIN!! QUEEN OF YELLING SHE FREAKING WANTS TO BE HERE!!!! SHE IS A LEGEND ALONG WITH JANELLE, DR WILL, HOLLY KING, AND DAN G!

"This is big f•ucking brother!"

Cam will be the last man standing. He ate that.

Angela???

I wonder if President Biden will appear at finale night to present Leah with a medal of honor and bravery for saving Angela.

Queengela has been carrying so she deserves a jury spot 

Queengela has been carrying so she deserves a seat in the final 2

I want to see a Angela give a speech and answer jury questions so bad.

Angela & Cam final 2 <333

Angela & Cam final 2 <333

i don't hate it!

Chelsie & Tkor final 2 <333

Quinn and Angela as final two jurors.

DON'T YOU ******* EDIT MY POSTS, EVER AGAIN, UKLOVER1!

That Tik Tok of T'kor saying mmhmm sends me so much.

DON'T YOU ******* EDIT MY POSTS, EVER AGAIN, UKLOVER1!

Lol. Nah cause you were crazy for putting Cam in there. 

That Tik Tok of T'kor saying mmhmm sends me so much.

Queen! She's letting you know she's listening. That's why the entire house loves her.

i don't watch feeds but does tkor really say mhmmm a ton?.... lol does anyone have a link because everyone keeps saying she does but it's never on the episodes 

i don't watch feeds but does tkor really say mhmmm a ton?

mmhmm

Pages