Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19583 posts / 0 new
Last post

A lot of people only watch BB to catch someone slipping up and cancel them. It'S such weird behavior.

A lot of people only watch BB to catch someone slipping up and cancel them. It'S such weird behavior.

Like when the first Angela vs Quinn happened and you tried to make it about race to cancel him lolol

The girls should really link up, they're the best players there. Cam, Joseph and Kimo are way lost in the sauce. 

Would love kimo to go cause it would **** up tkor's game....but Joseph is annoying too

Like when the first Angela vs Quinn happened and you tried to make it about race to cancel him lolol

He shouldn't have been cancelled. Never said that. Weaponizing race and laughing about it wasn't cool though. There's a difference in calling out bad behavior and trying to cancel someone over bad behavior.

Would love kimo to go cause it would **** up tkor's game....but Joseph is annoying too

Tbh Kimo going would help her a lot more than harm her. Only reason she's somewhat being looked at is because she's in a trio and attached to him. Almost everyone wants to work with her but unsure if they should bring her in because Kimo is attached. 

I'm sick of Julie Chen. Just because yr husband got busted for abusing and assaulting women and you use a made up religion to cope with the fact that you are complicit in some of the worst humanity has to offer and you'll forever be a sloppy pick me low self esteem old hag doesn't mean you can constantly talk about said sky daddy to every person on this show.

Julie said "God is good, all the time. all the time, God is good."

Happy Leah Becomes A Legend Night!

I feel like a girl is winning.

cam will be fine with second place and afp

cam will be fine with second place and afp

He'll probably get 2nd.

Happy Leah Does Something for Once in this Game after Many Weeks Night!

Happy Leah's One Move Is More Iconic Than Quinn & T'korn Doing Nothing But Annoying & Constantly Ruining Their Game And At Least Leah Can Avoid The Block Day

Tkor has played one of the best games, never been nominated, has everyone wanting to work with with her. How exactly has she ruined her game? Quinn has personality and has been playing the game the whole time.

People talk about T'kor badly and honestly on paper her game seems bad, but she also isn't being targeted by anyone and seems in one of the top 3 best spots right now. Isn't Chelsie the only person that would be willing to put her up?

Tkor has played one of the best games, never been nominated, has everyone wanting to work with with her. How exactly has she ruined her game? Quinn has personality and has been playing the game the whole time.

Quinn isn't entertaining he is nauseating. His is playing...terribly. T'korn has turned on 2 alliances. Got rid of her biggest shield on her HoH and has lost all clout in her alliance. This is just you creating more fake fantasies.

People talk about T'kor badly and honestly on paper her game seems bad, but she also isn't being targeted by anyone and seems in one of the top 3 best spots right now. Isn't Chelsie the only person that would be willing to put her up?

Yes, and she may not even be able to do that.

T'Kor is very strong socially, and that matters more than hard strategy. I can see her getting taken advantage of if she doesn't wise up a bit. But, I don't see her going anywhere for awhile.

Quinn isn't entertaining he is nauseating. His is playing...terribly. T'korn has turned on 2 alliances. Got rid of her biggest shield on her HoH and has lost all clout in her alliance. This is just you creating more fake fantasies.

What two alliances did she turn on? She wasn't in the Pentagon, that's why she wanted to break it up by voting out Cedric. That was actually a power move by the Queen for HER game. Tucker is a big threat, taking him out when they did was smart. Tucker leaving really only hurts Rubina, Joseph, Kimo tbh. We'll have to agree to disagree on Quinn. He's the most entertaining part of the season to me.

And still, what has Leah done? 

And still, what has Leah done? 

Saved Angela from eviction and ruining Creepuin's plan. Before that, absolutely nothing. When it comes to T'dork we will have to wait and time will tell who is right.

T'khia isn't even the best player of this season ijbol

YES Chelsie, call out musty Mustache! All he's done is take up air!

No just today Chelsie said she wants to protect T'kor. From keeping up with feeds on Twitter I would say T'kor, Chelsie and Cam are the best insulated in the house. T'kor to me and feedsters is the top social player next to Chelsie (Chelsie comes off as more of a threat though) This week everyone besides Makensy mentioned wanting to pull her in but hasn't because Kimo/Rubina. My girl is playingggg and being protected regardless of what people on here who aren't tapped in say 

I only keep up with this season with twitter clips and social media, so i'm really only seeing like 5% of what's going on. but every clip of t'kor is just her sitting there while just stares blankly at people...  like she's never even doing anything except when she talks about nominating her own friends. but i mean it's working for her so good for her.  i personally think cam's social game is very underrated and he's the most charming and likeable to me. 

If how y'all feel about Quinn is how I feel about Joseph then I get it. Joseph is so annoying, cringe, cocky, and delusional. 

Joseph lacks self awareness while Quinn is very much aware that he's a weird nerdy out there guy. I still like him and find him weirdly funny lol his celly for Tucker leaving was funny 

Joseph lacks self awareness while Quinn is very much aware that he's a weird nerdy out there guy. I still like him and find him weirdly funny lol his celly for Tucker leaving was funny 

I think you nailed it.

Joseph lacks self awareness while Quinn is very much aware that he's a weird nerdy out there guy.

I agree Quinn plays into it, I just find it corny humor personally.

Hmmm maybe Joseph can stay Smile

Pages