Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19593 posts / 0 new
Last post

Brooklyn and Chelsie are giving mean girls. I LOVE IT Smile

Hopefully they vote out the hermaphrodite on Thursday

Wasn't Cam so positive about the nomination?

Brooklyn and Chelsie are giving mean girls. I LOVE IT

Your favorite hunchback sending them home soon. For sure Brooklyn. 

It was cute. Cam doesn't know where he's at or what show he's on, just happy to be there.

Your favorite hunchback sending them home soon. For sure Brooklyn. 

impossible to do that after she wins the AI arena Smile

The way you Quinn stalkers stans are having a meltdown has if Quinn wasn't in power/wasn't in danger for the past 4 weeks. Save the ugly crocodile tears

Quite sure this isn't happening at all like most of the things you say. 

UKLover you sound bitter that Tucker is dominating while your fav sucks at the game socially, strategically, and all of the above lol

I would say that Brooklyn and Chelsie are the second coming of Aaryn & Ginamarie (minus the racism)

Hopefully they vote out the hermaphrodite on Thursday

I remember the cast leak with no names and we thought there were two elderly moms just to find out Quinn wasn't actually a 52 year old liberal female professor like we all thought.

UKLover you sound bitter that Tucker is dominating while your fav sucks at the game socially, strategically, and all of the above lol

Of course I'm bitter my fav is having a bad week! Duh

well I wouldn't go that far but it makes me happy seeing that cringe loser sad

Wow. That is absolutely DISGUSTING. Play your games, but do NOT mess with someone's mental health. Mental health matters! 

Of course I'm bitter my fav is having a bad week season! Duh

Fixed it for you.

Brooklyn and Chelsie are absolutely DISGUSTING as well. 

Didn't the wall comp use to last hours?

Brooklyn and Chelsie are absolutely AMAZING as well. 

It was cute. Cam doesn't know where he's at or what show he's on, just happy to be there.

unbothered icon

Of course I'm bitter my fav is having a bad week season! Duh

Fixed it for you.

You always have my back OldSchooler.Thx Smile

CML is 100% the gay guy from Mean Girls.

Explain NOWWWWWW or you will be very sorry. 

Explain NOWWWWWW or you will be very sorry. 

It's pretty self-explanatory. You are an outcast, bullied gay man who relates to weirdos and has a vendetta against mean pretty girls.

I'm very sensitive to people crying, so Quinn WOULD'VE had my sympathy. Notice how I said would've... well that's because him and Brooklyn were CELEBRATING Angela having to be a have-not on her birthday. They are absolutely DISGUSTING people, and I'm glad that they showed me their true colors so that I could CANCEL them.

And I hate Chelsie too for slamming the door in Leah's face. She is so jealous that Cam wants Leah and NOT her LOLLLLLLL- you don't see Leah targeting Rubina just because she's with her crush. That's a representation of how Chelsie is disgusting and Leah is not. 

It's pretty self-explanatory. You are an outcast, bullied gay man who relates to weirdos and has a vendetta against mean pretty girls.

???????? I like Leah while you disrespect the legend. I also defended Matt for being a victim of ugly privilege so let's not. Also Damien wasn't even bullied so maybe watch the movie again you stupid dementia-having annoying creature. 

Leah can't target anyone. She has no power.

Wow. That is absolutely DISGUSTING. Play your games, but do NOT mess with someone's mental health. Mental health matters! 

omg help me find where I give a f•uck Smile

Dementia is a form of mental illness but yet you continue to use it as a joke.

Dementia is a form of mental illness but yet you continue to use it as a joke.

Because you have dementia. Do you have any questions? 

UKLover crying that her lover fav isn't as good as they thought and CML basically calling Brooklyn and Chelsie bullies. Typical.

UKLover crying that her lover fav isn't as good as they thought and CML basically calling Brooklyn and Chelsie bullies. Typical.

I've never called anyone a bully INCLUDING tonight you twit. You're a twit. 

Pages