Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19595 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ohhh brooklyn is giving the evil QUEEN she rose in my rankings Smile

Cam <3

I don't like Rubina she worships white men. He wouldn't look in her direction in the real world

Cam <3

for first juror

I don't like Rubina she worships white men. He wouldn't look in her direction in the real world

yes he would lmao he likes woc 

Cam <3

When you switched back to liking Cam?

Cam <3

When you switched back to liking Cam?

this episode he was showing personality, and he's likable now that he knows he's not untouchable 

I'm so sad for Quinn. He felt bad for Cedric going home, was betrayed by his #1 and #2, then lost to Tucker. Tucker needs to be taken out. 

Feeling bad for Quinn is so dumb. He used his own power to get rid of his ally, that's on his dumbâşś. A fan should know better.

Feeling bad for Quinn is so dumb. He used his own power to get rid of his ally, that's on his dumbâşś. A fan should know better.

Ok, but I do feel bad. Shut up.

Dumbos supporting dumbos.

Dumbos supporting dumbos.

Cedric was the dumbo that volunteered himself and you support him. So welcome to the club.

Cedric was the dumbo that volunteered himself and you support him. So welcome to the club.

Cedric was naive. He's  a recruit who doesn't understand the game like Quinn. Volunteering himself was dumb though.

I'm so sad for Quinn. He felt bad for Cedric going home, was betrayed by his #1 and #2, then lost to Tucker. Tucker needs to be taken out. 

oh boohoo his cockiness got Cedric sent home so I don't feel bad for that freak. And tucker isn't going anywhere babe Smile

Siding with OS here. Cedric was dumb to volunteer himself but he's young, naive, and impressionable, so I give him a pass. Quinn however, his cockiness bit him in the butt lmaoo Smile

Oh boohoo his cockiness got Cedric sent home so I don't feel bad for that freak. And tucker isn't going anywhere babe

Cedric's cockiness got himself sent home because he thought he could take out Tucker. Quinn trusting the Visionaries was where he went wrong. Tucker probably isn't going anywhere. He'll keep winning and picking off what's remaining of the Pentagon making it a boring season. 

Just started watching. Seeing Quinn cries makes me wanna punch him in the throat. I HOPE YOU LOSE SLEEP LOSER!

Siding with OS here. 

You saying that like you haven't been the whole time in this thread, lol.

Just started watching. Seeing Quinn cries makes me wanna punch him in the throat. I HOPE YOU LOSE SLEEP LOSER!

Weird reaction to have to someone crying.

well I wouldn't go that far but it makes me happy seeing that cringe loser sad Smile

Weird reaction to have to someone crying.

Crying over his own doing? He should be crying. His stupidity ruined his and his friends game.

Love seeing Chelsie shut the door in Do Nothing's face.

who? T'kor?

Did y'all see how positive Cam is about being nominated? He's going home, but he's happy 

Crying over his own doing? He should be crying. His stupidity ruined his and his friends game.

He should be crying and he is. What's your point? Just because it's something you did doesn't mean you're not going to have an emotional reaction if it doesn't go as planned.

who? T'kor?

leah

I'm loving this side of Brooklyn! She MUST win the arena!!

The way you Quinn stalkers stans are having a meltdown has if Quinn wasn't in power/wasn't in danger for the past 4 weeks. Save the ugly crocodile tears Smile

Move over Angie there's a new badaşś married mother in town!

The way you Quinn stalkers stans are having a meltdown has if Quinn wasn't in power/wasn't in danger for the past 4 weeks. Save the ugly crocodile tears

Pages