Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19596 posts / 0 new
Last post

Everything annoys you, OldSchooler. Literally everything. You claim to be this fun person but clearly that's not the case with the way you've been lashing at people the last few days. In before you say it's in jest or whatever ******** excuse you use.

It's all in jest. The person who tells people to kill themselves and uses deragatory terms has no room to talk. You also lack all awareness. You are 100% miserable. I'm 100% fun but just dramatic.

Did nominations happen?

Did nominations happen?

Yep Brooklyn, Quinn & Cam

oldschooler fun? Smile

Everything annoys you, OldSchooler. Literally everything. You claim to be this fun person but clearly that's not the case with the way you've been lashing at people the last few days. In before you say it's in jest or whatever ******** excuse you use.

It's all in jest. The person who tells people to kill themselves and uses deragatory terms has no room to talk. You also lack all awareness. You are 100% miserable. I'm 100% fun but just dramatic.

Not CML quoting

Chelsie MUST win veto, keep the chaos going!!!!!

nooo bc she might take cam off Sad

Chelsie MUST go up on that block, keep the chaos going!!!!!

nooo bc she might take cam off

I think she'd save Brooklyn since Cam will have a better chance to win arena.

Oh that's all in jest too. Didn't you know? Smile Unlike you I don't come on Vevmo to complain every single day, you might wanna look in the mirror there buddy.

Complain, celebrate, cackle, clown CML, cry, criticize, confront, chat, charm, and critique. I'm here to do it all.

nooo bc she might take cam off

I think she'd save Brooklyn since Cam will have a better chance to win arena.

oh? well as long as Quinn/cam stay up CHELSIE FOR VETO

Who goes up if Chelsie were to pull down Brooklyn?

Oldschooler maybe you need a hiatus like have you ever taken one for like a week at least? Kvm was banned for months and now he's rarely on here and when he is he doesn't spam or argue as much anymore... He's changed but will you EVER?! Smile

wait kvm was banned?

wait kvm was banned?

FOR MONTHS.

Oldschooler maybe you need a hiatus like have you ever taken one for like a week at least? Kvm was banned for months and now he's rarely on here and when he is he doesn't spam or argue as much anymore... He's changed but will you EVER?!

HELLLLLLL NO. I would miss him so much- 

Oldschooler maybe you need a hiatus like have you ever taken one for like a week at least? Kvm was banned for months and now he's rarely on here and when he is he doesn't spam or argue as much anymore... He's changed but will you EVER?!

HELLLLLLL NO. I would miss him so much- 

you have killakash and me you ******** *** ***** so you're ******* saying we arent enough... you **** do you know how much we have tolerated from youuuu. You can lose that senile balding man you have us triplets!!!!

BAN OLDSCHOOLER NOW!!!

Yes, I think I took two weeks during USA2 because I was so mad at the cast lol. Then it turned out to be one of the only seasons I enjoyed in the Total Madness and beyond era lol. I don't think this is bad for my mental health so I won't take a break lol. This, scrolling through instagram post and a couple stories, playing spades, and planning trips is my only internet usage. I guarantee most of yall have more screen time than me. 

wait kvm was banned?

FOR MONTHS.

wait no im so sad i missed this

BAN OLDSCHOOLER!

Honestly I'm shocked Pinkrose hasn't banned me lol.

wait kvm was banned?

FOR MONTHS.

wait no im so sad i missed this

It was nice. He first got banned from the Svetlana thread for being a terrible human then he started to spiral after that and during the 41 cast reveal he made some post supporting the genocide of Palestine and got banned.

BAN OLDSCHOOLER!

it's time for me to take a page from your book and stalk pinkrose and message her to death to get your *** OUT once and for all!

BAN OLDSCHOOLER!

it's time for me to take a page from your book and stalk pinkrose and message her to death to get your *** OUT once and for all!

Just start a petition and send it to her or Bacchus. I'm sure you could get enough to convince them to axe me lol.

Why do y'all watch this bullshit?

for the hot men

We can all agree that the era 1 vevmo posters are egregious to some degree (except for PK22 <3)

bc it's the best season of the 20's! Smile

Pages