Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19591 posts / 0 new
Last post

I wish the BB house was as dramatic as this thread.

Hauserman you've been in my DMs too before and calling me "bestie" in there back in the days when you, me, jenna4eva, and lavendarveto would all change our DMs to the same thing

Holy ******* YIKES lmaoooooo. The dementia having bigot was doing what it was accusing me of doing: kissing OldSchooler's ***! And also doing what I was accusing it of doing: kissing ***. Lol! 

This also makes me feel like it is even more stupid than I already thought it was (impossible) because why kiss his *** and then suddenly turn on him? Weirdo... 

Hauserbigot was talking about how I was "exposed" (when I also wasn't even exposed!!!!!!!!) only to be exposed itself. I swear to God that dumb *** ******* bigot is always offering itself up on a silver platter to get DRAGGED oh my goodness- 

Who would we all be in the current house? Me, Hauser, you, Killa, Flop, CML, Timster, Entrepreneur?

Hauserman you've been in my DMs too before and calling me "bestie" in there back in the days when you, me, jenna4eva, and lavendarveto would all change our DMs to the same thing

Right, when we used to be cool with each other. Nothing about kissing *** or apologizing. I still interact with some of your posts, not everything is negative. 

Oh dear, the child is writing a 10 page essay about me instead of doing his homework due tomorrow...

Right, when we used to be cool with each other. Nothing about kissing *** or apologizing. I still interact with some of your posts, not everything is negative. 

Why did we stop being cool lol?

Who would we all be in the current house? Me, Hauser, you, Killa, Flop, CML, Timster, Entrepreneur?

KVM too. There's gotta be the resident elderly person.

Why did we stop being cool lol?

I wonder why...you trying to say things about my personal life while being far off from the reality and continuing to bait comments about me. 

Hauser and OS make up! OS clearly misses when y'all were cool. 

im cam. Present but not nearly as involved.

im cam. Present but not nearly as involved.

I was actually thinking you're Cam too, lol.

So Quinn is still on the block, lol? Killahoe spreading misinformation for the 100th time...I think we all should attack him.

So Quinn is still on the block, lol? Killahoe spreading misinformation for the 100th time...I think we all should attack him.

UKB•itch what misinformation did I spread? He's off the block and Chelsie took his place 

I stand behind my man Tucker 99% of the time but not with his decision to take the nonbinary off the block Sad

UKB•itch what misinformation did I spread? He's off the block and Chelsie took his place 

Not you calling me a b*itch. That was a little unnecessary.

In a perfect world Cam gets evicted and Chelsie or Brooklyn win the next hoh.

Not you calling me a b*itch. That was a little unnecessary.

lol sorry how about UKNerd? A nerd like your fav Smile

In a perfect world Cam gets evicted and Chelsie or Brooklyn win the next hoh.

Not gonna happen. Apparently being boring or cringe gets rewarded so Cam might stay no matter who he is sitting next to 

Angela is learning how to twerk!

I NEED VIDEO THE NAUGHTY GIRL TWERKING!!!

I wonder why...you trying to say things about my personal life while being far off from the reality and continuing to bait comments about me. 

You started to get angry out of nowhere towards me. I said something must be going on in your life. You told me I was out of line saying that. I apologized and didn't say it again.

OLDschooler is sooo ******* ANNOYING! Smile

I NEED VIDEO THE NAUGHTY GIRL TWERKING!!!

I just saw it on twitter. Makensy and Rubina were teaching her.

Someone needs to edit in Nasty by Tinashe over Angela twerking 

OLDschooler is sooo ******* ANNOYING!

lol why this time?!

i'll be cam bc im forgotten about bc i dip out when yall be yappin 

Me and flop would be Brooklyn/chelsie and be the mean girls of the house. CML is Lisa Smile

Peacekeeper is T'Kor, OS is Angela, and UKLover is Quinn since she's so obsessed with that hermaphrodite lmao

Peacekeeper is T'Kor, OS is Angela, and UKLover is Quinn since she's so obsessed with that hermaphrodite lmao

YES, I GOT ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Pages