Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19645 posts / 0 new
Last post

Glad Tucker saved himself... could care less who gets evicted since Angela is safe...

maybe Rubina, maybe Cedric, not really Mj

Phew! He had me worried! Now we just need Ced safe!

Cedric should be evicted if they want threats out...

I want Rubina evicted bc she's boring 

killakashhh constantly talking to an unnatural extent about people being boring but then obsessing over Ambore Borezotra is a contradiction that I always find to be quite hilarious! 

killakashhh constantly talking to an unnatural extent about people being boring but then obsessing over Ambore Borezotra is a contradiction that I always find to be quite hilarious! 

We all have those random contradictions. He must just be a hick who loves her EXOTIC beauty.

Cedric should be evicted if they want threats out...

Hopefully they feel they need to keep him to beat Tucker.

We all have those random contradictions. He must just be a hick who loves her EXOTIC beauty.

UKLover, do NOT take this man's bait lol! 

CaraMariaLoser you STAY mentioning Amber unprovoked. It's giving obsessed little bïțćħ! Smile

Amber's not even on this season and yet somehow becomes the topic of conversation oh Mother Borzotra *giggles* Smile

UKLover, do NOT take this man's bait lol! 

I wasn't lol. He craves attention.

I would pay good money to see UKlover and OS in the big brother house TOGETHER

Amber's not even on this season and yet somehow becomes the topic of conversation oh Mother Borzotra *giggles*

Topic of conversation? Are we reading the same thread? 

Cedric cannot go. He and Tucker are the only ones entertaining right now. 

cedric entertaining?

I didn't realize Cam gave Tucker a heads-up that he will be voted out if he's still on the block. The Pentagon alliance is just Chelsie and Cedric at this point. Does Brooklyn have any other alliances?

cedric entertaining?

More than half the house, yes. But more like he's in the middle of the drama.

I want Rubina evicted bc she adds nothing, but a Cedric eviction would bring shock value 

I want Rubina evicted bc she adds nothing, but a Cedric eviction would bring shock value 

Kimo, Cam, and Rubina are all a toss up for me of who I hope is evicted next. 

I would pay good money to see UKlover and OS in the big brother house TOGETHER

Haha unless UKLover knew who I was beforehand there would be no drama. I'm just a fun-loving, nice guy in real life. You know how football players say they love to hit people hard, but in real life they aren't violent? Vevmo is like my football field lol. I act up on here (even though it's all in fun) but in real life I'm all about kindness and love. Except for my love for instigating.

Monte > Jared > Cam

Monte > Jared > Cam

Marcellus is better than all of them Smile

Haha unless UKLover knew who I was beforehand there would be no drama. I'm just a fun-loving, nice guy in real life. You know how football players say they love to hit people hard, but in real life they aren't violent? Vevmo is like my football field lol. I act up on here (even though it's all in fun) but in real life I'm all about kindness and love. Except for my love for instigating.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

Marcellus is better than all of them

*Marcellas 

Marcellus is better than all of them

*Marcellas 

can you tone it down on the corrections? It's annoying.

No, I don't think I will. Spelling someone's name correctly is basic human decency, therefore making you as a person who, at one time, failed at showing basic human decency. 

Marselus sucks. He had a terrible attitude, was a terrible gamer, and BAD friend to Amy and Janelle!

Thinking about when I was an Angela fan before it was popular. I am THE OG, and an OG is irreplaceable. I'm awesome. I also am obsessed with OldSchooler's theory that she is my real life mother lmaooooooo 

Marselus sucks. He had a terrible attitude, was a terrible gamer, and BAD friend to Amy and Janelle!

*Marcellas

...but, agreed 

KharaMarieLoser and UKLoser would be the perfect couple, yes?

No, I don't think I will. Spelling someone's name correctly is basic human decency, therefore making you as a person who, at one time, failed at showing basic human decency. 

you're a hypocrite! If you really believe that then stop misspelling Amber's name as "Ambore"

KharaMarieLoser and UKLoser would be the perfect couple, yes?

***** what the **** are you even talking about 

Pages