Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19652 posts / 0 new
Last post

Don't worry, I'm self-evicting after enduring one week in a house with OS.

so basically you're Lisa and he's Angela?

She didn't self-evict, so no. 

Love you UKLover but it's kinda weak to let the likes of OS make you self-evict. I would never.... 

What an honor to be compared to Big Ang, I would definitely call UKLover a twit and have her crying in the corner. I'm just not sure I'm "naughty" enough to be compared to her.

Weak-minded, we know.

If that's what you call not wanting to be harassed by an annoying a•ss person all day, than ok.

What an honor to be compared to Big Ang, I would definitely call UKLover a twit and have her crying in the corner. I'm just not sure I'm "naughty" enough to be compared to her.

You would call me twit, but you would never have me crying. 

UKlover just win an HOH and put up OS Smile

I already have you crying in here daily over calling you woke lol. 

I already have you crying in here daily over calling you woke lol. 

Responding to your unhinged meltdowns at every little thing I say isn't me crying. 

UKlover just win an HOH and put up OS

UKLover doesn't give off vibes that they can win any comps. 

Lol, I love that you have a completely made up fantasy of who I am in your head. 

Tucker needs to stop playing with Kimo omg but I love a str8 man that's comfortable with their sexuality https://x.com/bbliveupdaters/status/1822818716704440759?s=46&t=fMt1uqVzO2HK_rC5ZQVFbw

Lol, I love that you have a completely made up fantasy of who I am in your head. 

I make it up as I go to fit whatever dig I wanna get it in at the time. If I had to guess though I'd say you are probably a plus-sized, white, gay, male.

If I had to guess though I'd say you are probably a plus-sized, white, gay, male.

Mmmhmm

OS never learned positive communication skills that's why he thinks picking arguments with people all day long is fun. 

Quinn is becoming unwatchable.

OS never learned positive communication skills that's why he thinks picking arguments with people all day long is fun. 

I get complimented on my positive attitude all the time. If you had to ask 90% of people in my life, they'd probably describe that as one of my best qualities. You just can't read a room and you take everything so SERIOUS.

is kvm banned again lol I haven't seen him inawhile... oldschooler took his place of the annoying miserable senior citizen times two

is kvm banned again lol I haven't seen him inawhile... oldschooler took his place of the annoying miserable senior citizen times two

lol he is still here, he was posting today. Quit turning on me!

I get complimented on my positive attitude all the time. If you had to ask 90% of people in my life, they'd probably describe that as one of my best qualities. You just can't read a room and you take everything so SERIOUS.

And you can't comprehend what people flat out say to you verbatim that not everyone wants to joke with you or has the same sense humor as you. It's truly astounding.

OMG I miss these comps live. It's soooo annoying with the long and repetitive commentary.

I forget that the episode is probably gonna post later on paraflop bc of the delay 

OMG! I figured out EXACTLY who UKLover reminds me of, not even being shady lol.

who is she?

who is she?

Michelle "Big Meech" from BB18

OS, why are you still talking about me, lol. Now I have to know why do I remind you of her?

OS, why are you still talking about me, lol. Now I have to know why do I remind you of her?

meech cried a lot 

Uklover reminds me of Samantha from BB20

Watch the season and you'll get it. She cried alot but she could also be very funny and sassy. 

But I know UKlover would be just like Yarn and be whispering and saying "mmhmm" only. I stan.

Uklover reminds me of Samantha from BB20

LOL explain, i cant see that one but it's funny. 

Pages