Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19641 posts / 0 new
Last post

kvmschooler

NOT YOU TURNING TOO!

We all know he is. Well it goes KVM, CML, and I won't say the third because I don't wanna slip on someone's tears again.

See, lol. I have OS pressed by just existing. You guys, do I attack OS first or does he attack me for no reason? Be honest 

Lol I barely post either. I had it blocked for a week to avoid CML.

Oh so you're saying CML is the BIGGEST loser!... OMG cml do u have anything to say about oldschooler comments bc he is going LOW tonight

We all know he is. Well it goes KVM, CML, and I won't say the third because I don't wanna slip on someone's tears again.

Name them! Smile

It's 1v100 but at least UKNoAwareness has some allies so maybe she can chill the freak out now. Hopefully fitting in with the mob gives her a backbone and she doesn't end up rolling around the floor like the Australian break dancer.

Me and amandagarciaisqueen barely post in the bb26 dm group.... its just cryingmarialover and dementiaschooler arguing back and forth all day long over who needs the straightjacket more LOL... 

Post the screenshots!

I mean I could but I really don't care about vevmo that much like oldschooler incel *** does.... amandagarciaisqueen finally comes back after weeks of not posting there just to say what are you guys even arguing about lmao it really is pointless

See. I have OS pressed by just existing. You guys, do I attack OS first or does he attack me for no reason? Be honest 

Disregard my last post. It's still being a Taylor Swift victim.

It's 1v100 but at least UKNoAwareness has some allies so maybe she can chill the freak out now. Hopefully fitting in with the mob gives her a backbone and she doesn't end up rolling around the floor like the Australian break dancer.

Since you're ignoring my last two comments I'll ask again. OS why are you so pressed by me? People say way worse things to you on this site but you only ever LASH out at me. 

I'm going as the Aus breakdancer for Halloween this year.

I treat OldSchooler better than anyone on here and that ***** doesn't even appreciate it 

UKloser and HagSchooler being near the same age makes so much more sense Smile

UKloser and HagSchooler being near the same age makes so much more sense

B^ITCH I've always been on your side!!! That's over now. 

WAIT just a minute did I miss something.... ukloser? Why don't u like her? Smile

I treat OldSchooler better than anyone on here and that ***** doesn't even appreciate it 

You've actually always defended him. OS turning on you just shows what a shit person he is Smile

WAIT just a minute did I miss something.... ukloser? Why don't u like her?

EXACTLY!! 

I was ONCE upon a second Oldschooler biggest only fan but now I am a UKlover stan for life! Smile

Since you're ignoring my last two comments I'll ask again. OS why are you so pressed by me? People say way worse things to you on this site but you only ever LASH out at me. 

I provoke Pink, Peacekeeper, Floppy, CML, KVM, and many others. Everyone else just throws it back at me, we joke, and move on. You just give the best reactions by screaming and kicking over furniture at the slightest jest. I actually like you and joke with you because I like you as a poster. It's my way of showing affection and you just take it like I killed your pet ferret...and the dramatic reaction makes me lol.

wait oldschooler has feelings for uklover but shows his affection by stalking and harrassing him regularly umm is this middle school? Someone call the NURSE the patient got out again!

I actually like you and joke with you because I like you as a poster.

There was no need to lie. 

I do like a couple of your personalities.

I was ONCE upon a second Oldschooler biggest only fan but now I am a UKlover stan for life!

<3

Guys. I need to go to bed but I can't when I'm being jumped. Can we pause this till tomorrow?

I actually like you and joke with you because I like you as a poster.

There was no need to lie. 

I feel like we've been growing apart like ***** u never argue with me anymore or even killakash like that anymore like all your attention is for that hag oldschooler like what the **** is that *****? Type the number 3 if you need help getting away from the FREAK

I was ONCE upon a second Oldschooler biggest only fan but now I am a UKlover stan for life!

<3

Enjoy it while it last. He will turn.

I provoke Pink, Peacekeeper, Floppy, CML, KVM, and many others. Everyone else just throws it back at me, we joke, and move on. You just give the best reactions by screaming and kicking over furniture at the slightest jest. I actually like you and joke with you because I like you as a poster. It's my way of showing affection and you just take it like I killed your pet ferret...and the dramatic reaction makes me lol.

A joke can work both ways. So take me calling you a backwoods country hick as a joke instead of throwing a screaming, crying tantrum.

I do like a couple of your personalities.

I hate your dementia. I'm literally consistent all the time and yet on random days you'll be like "omg why are you acting so different?????????" It both makes me laugh and ****** me the **** off. 

<3

That's okay. Because 1. I'm sure they were only joking in the first place. And 2. If they decide to not like me they won't continue to engage with me just to harass me like some other people.

I feel like we've been growing apart like ***** u never argue with me anymore or even killakash like that anymore like all your attention is for that hag oldschooler like what the **** is that *****? Type the number 3 if you need help getting away from the FREAK

I am very highly offended by this. 

A joke can work both ways. So take me calling you a backwoods country hick as a joke instead of throwing a screaming, crying tantrum.

Although proving you wrong is always fun, I thought it was clear the whole point of that rebuttal was to humbly brag about all the z-list reality stars (and one a-list celebrity) I live in the same town as.

<3

weren't you going to bed sir.... but anyways me and that poster have never bickered not 1 time in the monthsss they've been here and 2 Im not like you who will be scorned and posts screenshots or stalk people on here. I don't take this site seriously... there's plenty of yall who are miserable and will lash out on someone for months and years thats never been me.

I know UKLover is complaining about me in therapy.

Besides UKLover's unnecessary **** shaming and her stanning that eldritch abomination that is in her avi, me and her are cool <3

Pages