Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19641 posts / 0 new
Last post

there's plenty of yall who are miserable and will lash out on someone for months and years thats never been me.

You lash out at me FREQUENTLY. Maybe that's why UKLover1 and you get along, youre both DELUSIONAL.

Besides UKLover's unnecessary **** shaming and her stanning that eldritch abomination that is in her avi, me and her are cool <3

You hate who I hate you freaking traitor!

I'm running out of options for allies so CML I guess I'll take you back...for now. Just try and be less annoying. I don't want you ruining my reputation.

CML and I running Vevmo.

there's plenty of yall who are miserable and will lash out on someone for months and years thats never been me.

You lash out at me FREQUENTLY. Maybe that's why UKLover1 and you get along, youre both DELUSIONAL.

Didn't you see and post the dm's I said you're my man so i wouldnt say lashing out I would say TOUGH LOVE bc you do stupid shit on here. Now stop harrassing uklover he is one of the most levelheaded posters on here

I'm running out of options for allies so CML I guess I'll take you back...for now. Just try and be less annoying. I don't want you ruining my reputation.

Moron... it's not up to you to "take me back" when I'm a fan of yours 100% of the time on MY OWN accord. 

Ugh I would NEVER tell boring'kor or kimbore anything bc all they do is report it back to Brooklyn and Chelsie like they are their worker bees. It's pathetic.

And to add the cherry on top, they both are willing to vote out an ALLY to become second fiddle to the collective. Both of them are pathetic and I don't see how ANYONE could be a fan of those two besides representation purposes Smile

Taylor was right one of chelsie, brooklyn or tkor are winning this game

That's literally my draft team lmaoooooo (and already-evicted Lisa) 

not bore'kor lol she'll go out in a double eviction and "mmmhmm" her way to the jury house

Current rankings:

• MOTHERTUCKER: Angela, Tucker
  • Like: Makensy, Cedric, Brooklyn
  • Like, but pls tone it down in the DR: Chelsie
  • Meh: Leah, Joseph, Cam
  • Flop: Rubina, Kimo
  • Mmhmm: T'kor
  • Ew: Quinn
  • This is probably my favorite generation of posters in all my years on vevmo. You guys have all made me audibly laugh reading your commentary.

Era 4 Vevmoian >>>>

Tb to when OS called me the Tori Deal of vevmo I nearly burst into tears. The best compliment I've gotten on here Smile

This is probably my favorite generation of posters in all my years on vevmo. You guys have all made me audibly laugh reading your commentary.

So you like me?!

This is probably my favorite generation of posters in all my years on vevmo. You guys have all made me audibly laugh reading your commentary.

So you like me?!

well... yes

So you like me?!

Pathetic. Pick me "grown man".

So you like me?!

Pathetic. Pick me "grown man".

you finally changed your pfp Smile

You finally changed your pfp

I couldn't even keep that Quinn pfp for too long, lol.

You finally changed your pfp

I couldn't even keep that Quinn pfp for too long, lol.

Well you had an eldritch terror as an avi so I don't blame you! Smile

They're both still boring asf

Kimflop & mmhmm'kor whisper about the SAME thing everydayyyy

Neither of them are as boring as Ambore, lmaoooooo 

Neither of them are as boring as Ambore, lmaoooooo 

how you expect me to react:

No I didn't lol. In fact, I actually didn't "expect" anything. I know that you love your favorite bore in Ambore Borezotra. I'd find it cute if it didn't **** me the **** off so much. 

No I didn't lol. In fact, I actually didn't "expect" anything. I know that you love your favorite bore in Ambore Borezotra. I'd find it cute if it didn't **** me the **** off so much. 

keep telling yourself that babe

cml sounds r^etarded as amber played a big part in the time she was on her big brother season and her presence on the challenge alone caused storylines LOL just loud and wrong like always 

keep telling yourself that babe

Hello my love. I know you hate me, but that's okay, because I could never hate you <3 Wink

Pages