Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19709 posts / 0 new
Last post

Is Quinn pulling a Kyle BB23 and paranoid over a Cookout 2.0? A superfan should know better than that lol.

I think he just wants to model his game after Cory (BB25) and make a "power" move. 

Quinn wants to live his nerd fantasy and get out the jock-type, which is a good move, if the reasons were different and he have not told half the house about his power #JustMyOpinion

Cory made a power move? Remind me what it was. The only thing I recall about BB25 was Felicia being a gem. 

Cory made a power move? Remind me what it was. The only thing I recall about BB25 was Felicia being a gem. 

He got Jared out. Quinn basically worships booger boy

I remember Jared being unfairly evicted and coming back as a zombie to cuss Felicia out.

I remember Jared being unfairly evicted and coming back as a zombie to cuss Felicia out.

Your fave is in danger next week btw

Also if Quinn wa smart he wouldn't put all of CCC on the block bc ppl will know it's him (or Angela until that gets debunked)

Lol "in danger" we don't even know who will be HoH and things will change a lot this week. 

Y'all should be watching the Olympics or the series finale of elite on Netflix

élite got boring after season 3. Now it's just softcore pøřñ

Facebook fans over here telling me if a man spoke to a woman like Angela spoke to Matt that guy would be removed... These facebook fans are dumb.

Facebook fans over here telling me if a man spoke to a woman like Angela spoke to Matt that guy would be removed... These facebook fans are dumb.

did they not watch bb8? Lmao

Your fave is in danger next week btw

Allison will save him. We all know this series was built off of black men... from Will on season 1- Cam on season 26...

élite got boring after season 3. Now it's just softcore pøřñ

that's what makes it great?

Janelle on twitter trying to claim Asian heritage after people rightfully dragged her for saying Angela making fun of the filipino trumpie's eyes has racial undertones. She's so annoying to me and I stopped taking her serious when I saw she was an Aryan stan. https://x.com/janellepierzina/status/1817057816076780008?s=46

Kenney won POV

Kenney won POV

lol we truly always get worst case scenario

Kenney won POV

lol we truly always get worst case scenario

he might pull a marcellas...

Janelle on twitter trying to claim Asian heritage after people rightfully dragged her for saying Angela making fun of the filipino trumpie's eyes has racial undertones. She's so annoying to me and I stopped taking her serious when I saw she was an Aryan stan. https://x.com/janellepierzina/status/1817057816076780008?s=46

Well anyone claiming that is an idiot and prob a closet racist. Anyone pretending to pretend that is racist just wants a reaction. And Janelle proved she is part Asian so...

So NOW kenney wants to play lmaooo I bet he screamed "this was for matt!" 

Angela expose Quinn's power challenge! 

Angela expose Quinn's power challenge! 

This could be fun.

Angela probably forgot Quinn told her ughh old ppl

Why are there like 10 active on this site and they're all in this thread and half of them are the worst posters of all time. I'm ready to quit again

Angela spiraling but feeds keep getting cut. Like what's the point of feeds?

Paraflop being paraflop

Why are there like 10 active on this site and they're all in this thread and half of them are the worst posters of all time. I'm ready to quit again

Is it me Timster? But we bonded over our love for 16 Carriages!

Not bb twitter accusing Angela of being racist. Like clockwork. Sad

Not bb twitter accusing Angela of being racist. Like clockwork.

They wanna accuse her of being racist but then throw a fit that the feeds have no rewind, go out constantly, and stay on one or two cameras. It's because of them and their performative outrage lol.

Pages