Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19719 posts / 0 new
Last post

Jen Johnson was a great recruit.

There are for more iconic recruits on BB/Survivor than super fans who usually ruin shows.

There are for more iconic recruits on BB/Survivor than super fans who usually ruin shows.

Jenn City <3

Warstarter22 is such a troll! Almost worse than CML and KVM.

Warstarter22 is such a troll! Almost worse than CML and KVM.

What is wrong with liking Jenn City?

Jenn City <3

A Queen

Something tells me that Brooklyn is winning

Good. I have her for a winning pick. It was either her or Kenney. Glad I chose correctly.

Super fans aren't bad this season. I'm liking Quinn wayyy more than I thought I would. 

quinn is absolutely awful.... He's just as cocky as matt bc he's good at this game but in the real world he's ignored by everyone... oldschooler was right when he didn't want to have that FREAK on his team.

quinn is absolutely awful.... He's just as cocky as matt bc he's good at this game but in the real world he's ignored by everyone... oldschooler was right when he didn't want to have that FREAK on his team.

I don't get that at all and clearly the house doesn't see that either. He's one of the most connected and well liked in the house while Matt wasn't liked for his cocky, mansplaining, talking over people attitude (all things people have said about him) 

Leah exposed Quinn's power to Brooklyn 

I am upset that Lisa is a target.

Chelsie is considering putting cam and ced up as a pawn is she okay?? Does ciritical thinking leave when ppl win HOH lol?

Chelsie is considering putting cam and ced up as a pawn is she okay?? Does ciritical thinking leave when ppl win HOH lol?

Both of them?

Both of them?

yes unless she's just bulľșħïțťïñg Leah and MJ

If cam leaves, I'll be so done.

Why are people so comfortable with sitting on the block? Someone like CAM should realize that he's still on the block Thursday night, he's getting VOTED OUT

cam's boring so he can go.... might as well get all the buff guys out early so that it doesnt become another bb25

cam's boring so he can go.... might as well get all the buff guys out early so that it doesnt become another bb25

yes! As long as Cedric doesn't touch the block Smile

Cedric volunteered right as she was getting called in the DR to make noms but then tried to take it back as she was going down the stairs lol. This house isnt making waves though.

Chelsie shouldn't have won this week lol but that's still my sister

FUTURE BB HOUSEGUESTS: it's okay to say "no" to being a pawn Smile

I wouldn't believe anything Chelsie says to MJ and Leah. She was planning to put one or 2 of them in the block. I don't think she would put up Ced or Cam (no matter how zzz he is) 

FUTURE BB HOUSEGUESTS: it's okay to say "no" to being a pawn

I agree.

Praying that Angie wins veto and Lisa wins arena!! 

Oh Chelsie I never dissed! Smile

Not happy with Angela and Lisa being up but it causes the least damage to Chelsie's game I think:

• Kenney is a loser who asked to be put up
  • Lisa is apparently a target for everyone
  • Angela caused house drama/blew up the collective 
  • Wow she didn't put up mackenzie but she's probably a backdoor but it doesnt matter since she's safe with her power anyways. Hopefully she doesnt have to use it so shes safe next week also.

Wow she didn't put up mackenzie but she's probably a backdoor but it doesnt matter since she's safe with her power anyways. Hopefully she doesnt have to use it so shes safe next week also.

MJ told Chelsie about the power and said she'd use it on Chelsie so I don't think Chelsie is putting her up.

Pages