Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19719 posts / 0 new
Last post

Y'all still rioting about Matt even after watching how much they edited the entire show to favor him

You don't think Grodner would've continued rigging for him if he stayed? Would've been the next Tyler/Paul/Matt

matt is at least messy than those other two u mentioned... trust and believe we're going to get stuck with all the bores that oldschool mentioned since yall freaks dislike entertaining ppl on these shows so much

That happens every season anyways lol at least Grodner's fave was first out

matt wasn't grodner fave or else they would have rigged it with the ai comp.... like they gave a counting comp that was random that anyone coulda won when it shoulda been something physical... if anything i can see tucker being more of her fave 

Yall see a hot guy and assume they are automatically grodner's fave ijbol. If anything it's probably that nerd Quinn 

Quinn's weird aşš wants to go after Cedric I hate that freak 

King Quinn is serving! I honestly love him, lol. Sorry I thought you were a woman in cast photos. 

Quinn reminds me of Cory. Let's hope he also doesn't eat his boogers.

You're so damn judgemental.

You eat your own boogers too? 

What? How did get that from me saying you're judgemental? Shut up Killa. 

What? How did get that from me saying you're judgemental. Shut up Killa. 

<3

Ew. I knew UKLover was a gross freak.

Quinn got mad at Cedric for clapping after the veto ceremony why are superfans so weird lmaooo reminds me of Jess from BBCAN10

Exactly. Everyone cries about recruits but it's always the weird super fans that ruin the show. Isn't Chelsea close with Cedric? Hopefully Quinn gets backdoored and can't even use his power.

Quinn got mad at Cedric for clapping after the veto ceremony why are superfans so weird lmaooo reminds me of Jess from BBCAN10

Exactly. Everyone cries about recruits but it's always the weird super fans that ruin the show. Isn't Chelsea close with Cedric? Hopefully Quinn gets backdoored and can't even use his power.

hopefully Angela's paranoia makes her tell chelsie about Quinn's power Smile

Angela telling her about the power and then them backdooring him so he can't use it would be iconic. But instead we will get the boring & predictable result this week. It's so BB.

quinn is in it for the long haul unfortunately def at least final 5 Sad

Something tells me that Brooklyn is winning

Something tells me that Brooklyn is winning

yeah either her or joseph for some reason i'm feeling high on

Bb Stans love underdogs but it's crickets when it comes to MJ and Leah hmmmm Smile

Joseph doesn't have winner potential

Ew. I knew UKLover was a gross freak.

Omg, I'm actually extremely clean and hygienic :).

I don't want Brooklyn to win. Something is off and fake about her. I don't like her. 

Yea I might have to jump off the chelsie/cedric ship and root for the minority trio (leah/lisa/mak) bc the main alliance wants to pull the cookout strategy which sounds boring

What does "recruits" mean? People that didn't apply for the show?

What does "recruits" mean?

houseguests who have never watched bb before. During sequester all houseguests watch a recent season to give them a look at how bb is played (usually bb23 or something like that)

I don't want Brooklyn to win. Something is off and fake about her. I don't like her. 

You are just saying that because you read she was racist but delusional fans.

Recruits are people that the casting team find and ask to be on the show. You can usually tell if someone is a recruit if they are an actor, model or have a weird job. A lot of cast members originally wanted to be on Survivor/The Amazing Race but were transferred to Big Brother.

You are just saying that because you read she was racist but delusional fans.

OS, don't f^uckin tell me why I like or dislike someone. My reasons are the reasons I stated. I didn't even know there were rumors about her being racist. 

Recruits are people that the casting team find and ask to be on the show. You can usually tell if someone is a recruit if they are an actor, model or have a weird job. A lot of cast members originally wanted to be on Survivor/The Amazing Race but were transferred to Big Brother.

Thanks. That's interesting. 

I need to see UkLover & OS as a rivals pair 

Jen Johnson was a great recruit.

Jen Johnson was a great recruit.

"I will now perform eating."

Pages