Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19719 posts / 0 new
Last post

Fhuk kimo! All he talks about is being fat and gay omg get him out next pleaseeeee

Kimo, T'kor, Kenney, and Quinn for pre-jury Smile

Kimo, T'kor, Kenney, and Quinn for pre-jury

Killah WE ARE TWINS NOW!! So glad you have seen the light and escaped from your unhinged bipolar triplets to join me.

Killah WE ARE TWINS NOW!! So glad you have seen the light and escaped from your unhinged bipolar triplets to join me.

enjoy it while it lasts because once challenge spoiler season starts we'll butt heads again 

enjoy it while it lasts because once challenge spoiler season starts we'll butt heads again 

We are team Laurel, anti Cara.

Leave Katie and Tina alone and I'll leave Ambeautiful alone.

Dream boot order:

15. Kimo, 14. Kenney, 13. Quinn, 12. Kimo, 11. Angela, 10. Lisa, 9. Cam, 8. Rubina , 7. Joseph, 6. Cedric, 5. Tucker, 4. Makensy, 3. Chelsie, 1/2- Leah/Brooklyn 

(Angela and Lisa being the first two jurors sounds so funny lmaooo)

I love Tina! Katie idk tho....

I love Tina! Katie idk tho....

Respect Katie and I'll respect Amber.

Dream boot order:

15. Kimo, 14. Kenney, 13. Quinn, 12. Kimo, 11. Angela, 10. Lisa, 9. Cam, 8. Rubina , 7. Cam, 6. Joseph, 5. Tucker, 4. Makensy, 3. Chelsie, 1/2- Leah/Brooklyn 

(Angela and Lisa being the first two jurors sounds so funny lmaooo)

15. Kimo 14. Tkor 13. Joseph 12. Quinn 11. Kenney 10. Cam 9. Brooklyn 8. Makensy 7. Rubina 6. Lisa 5. Tucker 4. Leah 3. Angela 2. Cedric 1. Chelsie

Put Mama Fe on The Traitors, The Challenge, Survivor! I love her. She is an angel.

Put Mama Fe on The Traitors, The Challenge, Survivor! I love her. She is an angel.

The challenge? You want her to die? 

Chelsie won HOH omg? 

FELICIA IS TEAM MATT https://x.com/jordansveto/status/1816669138040832330?s=46&t=fMt1uqVzO2HK_rC5ZQVFbw

Felicia <3 She is very entertaining.

Oh Chelsie is gonna target lisa and makensy omg

Boring așš Cam is safe 

Not the women eating this early 

Oh Chelsie is gonna target lisa and makensy omg

I hope Lisa wins POV and Makensy uses APOV and kenney gets the boot.

Kenney asked to be put up. Wtf. Just quit already. What a waste of a spot on the cast. 

Kenney asked to be put up. Wtf. Just quit already. What a waste of a spot on the cast. 

he couldn't have self evicted so matt could've stayed? what a bald loser omg

he couldn't have self evicted so matt could've stayed? what a bald loser omg

A Chelsie win?! How exciting!! She's currently my favorite so I'm excited for her to get more airtime. She is in a really good position so it'll be intresting to see how she handles the power.

What the heck?! Why would he not just have quit for his son. Minus Jerry and Donny the old men ALWAYS flop. Stop casting men over 40!!!!

The most boring trio I'm rooting for their downfall

Quinn's weird aşš wants to go after Cedric I hate that freak 

Y'all still rioting about Matt even after watching how much they edited the entire show to favor him

You don't think Grodner would've continued rigging for him if he stayed? Would've been the next Tyler/Paul/Matt

Quinn got mad at Cedric for clapping after the veto ceremony why are superfans so weird lmaooo reminds me of Jess from BBCAN10

Y'all still rioting about Matt even after watching how much they edited the entire show to favor him

You don't think Grodner would've continued rigging for him if he stayed? Would've been the next Tyler/Paul/Matt

matt is at least messy than those other two u mentioned... trust and believe we're going to get stuck with all the bores that oldschool mentioned since yall freaks dislike entertaining ppl on these shows so much

matt is at least messy than those other two u mentioned... trust and believe we're going to get stuck with all the bores that oldschool mentioned since yall freaks dislike entertaining ppl on these shows so much

That happens every season anyways lol at least Grodner's fave was first out

Pages