Survevmo: Cloud Forest - Official Thread

1291 posts / 0 new
Last post

Velocithot wrote:
I think I need to see medical 

There is no helping you

Will you check for me daddy 

I put my **** in a bowling ball hole now I got aids 

I put my **** in a bowling ball hole now I got aids 

Was it you know who’s luxury item?

Daddy DAF wrote:

I put my **** in a bowling ball hole now I got aids 

Was it you know who’s luxury item?

yup can’t wait til they bowl w it next time and get a nice finger load of daf 

Hello

Something came up and I’m not available until 7pm EST tonight. Deadline is extended until 10pm, with a chance of further extension. Make sure y’all communicate with your tribe tho.

Something came up and I’m not available until 7pm EST tonight. Deadline is extended until 10pm, with a chance of further extension. Make sure y’all communicate with your tribe tho.

10pm tomorrow or??

KlounV3 wrote:

Something came up and I’m not available until 7pm EST tonight. Deadline is extended until 10pm, with a chance of further extension. Make sure y’all communicate with your tribe tho.

10pm tomorrow or??

tonight 

RLK2014 wrote:

KlounV3 wrote:Something came up and I’m not available until 7pm EST tonight. Deadline is extended until 10pm, with a chance of further extension. Make sure y’all communicate with your tribe tho.

10pm tomorrow or??

tonight 

but it was originally midnight I thought so wouldn’t that be less 

Something came up and I’m not available until 7pm EST tonight. Deadline is extended until 10pm, with a chance of further extension. Make sure y’all communicate with your tribe tho.

can the Mono Key Team get you as soon as you're available? 7 pm EST? 

Daddy DAF wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:

KlounV3 wrote:Something came up and I’m not available until 7pm EST tonight. Deadline is extended until 10pm, with a chance of further extension. Make sure y’all communicate with your tribe tho.

10pm tomorrow or??

tonight 

but it was originally midnight I thought so wouldn’t that be less 

it was originally 9pm EST.

Mono still crushing this challenge! It looks like Rana wants to come see me tonight!

Mono still crushing this challenge! It looks like Rana wants to come see me tonight!

Um no the **** we do not. Last minute surge isa' comin'

KlounV3 wrote:

Mono still crushing this challenge! It looks like Rana wants to come see me tonight!

Um no the **** we do not. Last minute surge isa' comin'

are you sure sis?

KlounV3 wrote:

Mono still crushing this challenge! It looks like Rana wants to come see me tonight!

Um no the **** we do not. Last minute surge isa' comin'

Surge of what? Snuffer on that torch?

Surge of dog ******* is comin

Ya’ll mean. I’m just trying to stay positive Sad

Getting real ******* in this *****

Getting real ******* in this *****

I cant understand you because of this Disney.com censorship. 

When do we go to are islands I want to make coconut rum

When do we go to are islands I want to make coconut rum

right after the challenge

Confessional: I volunteered for the Key part of the challenge because I thought it would be like a key party.......it was not....

TRYNA GET MY **** SUCKED MONICA LEWINSKY

*falls while running and hits my head*

 

*falls while running and hits my head* 

Can we get medical in here?!

Fun fact: I such st posting and had to do the most postingp

Fun fact: imma use trashFire as my inspiration and buy myself a new computer just so I can be good at posting and doing these games 

Chicken_breast wrote:

*falls while running and hits my head* 

Can we get medical in here?!

sips margarita unbothered

Fun fact: I such st posting and had to do the most postingp

This post proves your point lmao

that boy needed medical before boarding the plane

Pages