The Real World: Season 33 Casting

371 posts / 0 new
Last post

Trying out for real world is embarrassing for any past reality star in my opinion. They already did a previous show and Real World/BGC are the type of show that doesnt pay much Redd from BGC is trying out

When, if ever, has an obese person been casted? Not being rude, just real talk.

But yes it's embarrassing either way. I just assume people would realize the show has a typecast

 Redd from BGC is trying out

I would LOVE to see her on there lol.

**** I'll DEFINITELY take take that Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The other people who went weren't **** the first time around to call themselves trying out again but Big Redd will put on a ******* show if nobody else will.

Jenna from BGC14 also auditioned (we don't want her)

**** I'll DEFINITELY take take that Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The other people who went weren't **** the first time around to call themselves trying out again but Big Redd will put on a ******* show if nobody else will.

Personally..I don't have a problem with any past/current reality star auditioning and possibly making it on the show, especially since this season will be on social media.

PinkRose wrote:
Trying out for real world is embarrassing for any past reality star in my opinion. They already did a previous show and Real World/BGC are the type of show that doesnt pay much Redd from BGC is trying out

When, if ever, has an obese person been casted? Not being rude, just real talk.But yes it's embarrassing either way. I just assume people would realize the show has a typecast

Would Big Easy count even though he was cast for Fresh Meat?

did jela go lmao

deeper wrote:
PinkRose wrote:Trying out for real world is embarrassing for any past reality star in my opinion. They already did a previous show and Real World/BGC are the type of show that doesnt pay much Redd from BGC is trying out
When, if ever, has an obese person been casted? Not being rude, just real talk.But yes it's embarrassing either way. I just assume people would realize the show has a typecast

Would Big Easy count even though he was cast for Fresh Meat?

I guess you could say so. I'm just saying I don't know why people waste their time if they're not 21-27, hot, average to amazing body. They've never really broken the mold in that way.

Redd's big @ss? No thanks!

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/F1kJG0o.gif)

This year's casting process has been embarassing. This mess seems so damn ghetto. Lol

Sorry not sorry They can find a better obese girl. I feel like if you were on real world, ayto or bgc you should be dq asap from the process.

Sorry not sorry They can find a better obese girl. I feel like if you were on real world, ayto or bgc you should be dq asap from the process.

I agree! Plus she already tried to bite off Natalie Nunn's arm. 

Redd's big ***? No thanks![img]https://i.imgur.com/F1kJG0o.gif[/img]

NONSENSE! This show desperately needs Redd to have casuals disintegrate into their seats.

WittyWrath wrote:
Redd's big ***? No thanks![img]https://i.imgur.com/F1kJG0o.gif[/img]

NONSENSE! This show desperately needs a Redd.

Redd is far from authentic she put up a show for the cameras and it was embarrassing to watch. 

NONSENSE! This show desperately needs a Redd.

The keyword is a Redd but not Redd herself. She was a let down on BGC in my opinion. :lol:

Graphik wrote:
WittyWrath wrote:Redd's big ***? No thanks![img]https://i.imgur.com/F1kJG0o.gif[/img]
NONSENSE! This show desperately needs a Redd.

Redd is far from authentic she put up a show for the cameras and it was embarrassing to watch. 

Oh you fell for that storyline? Lol....

Will there even be casuals for this? Audience of 100 probably going to be all of us.

Will there even be casuals for this? Audience of 100 probably going to be all of us.

I am not watching this unless the cast is impressive and trailer is epic. But so far the thirsty ex reality star that want to do a show that pays like 500 a week is making me lose hope.

Until this day I still dont know how to watch facebook tv.

Will there even be casuals for this? Audience of 100 probably going to be all of us.

ROFL

Since Redd auditioned was Jada spotted?

Looks like Rocky is trying out too.... (Click on image)

Oh That Jenna from BGC14. Jela dragged that *****.

YIKES lmaooooooooooooo

I guess I don't blame them too much.. I just hope better BGC girls showed up.

Ummm if Rocky was on this? **** yes, I'd watch every minute. That girl was made for reality tv, and if she ever got on a challenge she would easily kill every girl.

You basically have a whole BGC cast trying out.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/6sq4M3e.gif)

Rocky is actually a real person that most of you say you want to see. She has a legitimate story to tell. She shouldn’t be disregarded because she’s been on TV before

Rocky is actually a real person that most of you say you want to see. She has a legitimate story to tell. She shouldn’t be disregarded because she’s been on TV before

She told her story on BGC10, BGC13, BGASB, and BGASB2...

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/sbZiAVs.gif)

*Stands on Podium*

*Clears Throat*

IF YOU HAVE APPEARED ON REALITY TV BEFORE...

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/SO8XcLd.gif)

I wonder if anyone from Big Brother and/or Survivor applied.

Pages