The Real World: Las Vegas (2015)

336 posts / 0 new
Last post

Sorry if it seems like I'm ungrateful/being *****y about it. I just had my hopes set for a brand new location.

Good work, PR & Witty!

Not at all! Everyone have their own opinions, some hate it , other love it and others like myself dont really care. I just hope they give us a good cast.

Welcome! But Witty was the one that did all the hard work Smile

Go Witty!!!! Biggrin

I just love the real world. Idgaf where they film.

Go Witty!!!! Biggrin I just love the real world. Idgaf where they film.
RW:  Kzoo

Omg imagine!!!

I would like to see something like they did for Survivor: Cook Islands. It could take this show back to it's roots, 7 or 8 diverse people (ethnicities, where they are from, religion) living in a house.....let the rest happen naturally Smile

I wanted real world tijuana.

Smart move for them in my opinion. The Vegas seasons were great for the real world and Vegas 2 brought the show back to life until San Diego 2 and St. Thomas destroyed it lol. 

Well they need a good cast like the Vegas 2 cast...The location won't make it a good season.

They werent great cast *****/. Just good drama. Las Vegas 2 actually was better if were going to go there

And Vegas? Again? I mean the first two Vegas seasons were great but really? I was really hoping for a new location but oh well.

They did go to NYC 3 times too (although one of them was Brooklyn its still New York, and they did go to Manhattan a lot that season). Idk im excited. And now im especially pissed they didnt pick me because i LOVE vegas

No shit

I want another Cancun season so we can get some 18-20 year olds up in this *****hh.

To quote Whitney, **** no

I wanted real world tijuana.

No thank you. What would they eat chicklets?

I just want no twist , I'm hoping the Las Vegas legacy can live on.

Nice!! Ill be in Vegas in december!

I know! I am in the minority the city doesnt turn me off. I dont tune in or not watch because of the city, at the end of the days its not like they show them exploring the city as much. Must episode consist of them at work/home and clubbing now days. If they give me a good cast with interesting stories, I would watch even if they were going to california for the 7th time. I really hope they go on a vacation this time around, for some reason after watching real world Austin/san diego 1 it made me miss when the cast used to get those mini vacation out of the country I would like a twist regarding casting, a twist that would give us diversity of cast members. I just hope its not a twist of adding people from their past.

The city doesn't turn me off but if whatever city they are in turns out to be irrelevant to the season then it is a very disappointing. If they give a good location the show doesn't have to focus on them hanging out/going out clubing as much. They will actually have stuff they can do such as exploring, visiting landmarks, culture, etc. Also, if they have work, the city can play a huge huge huge HUGE role on what type of jobs they have.

I just want no twist , I'm hoping the Las Vegas legacy can live on.

Sorry but there is likely a twist. Smile

Each week someone from one of the two previous Vegas seasons will be visting the house.

To be honest, I'm not surprised they would chose to come back to Las Vegas for a third time. It's one of those cities that's constantly evolving, and it certainly isn't the same city as it was when they filmed LV2 back in 2010. But Downtown Las Vegas is a very interesting pick, if the rumors are true. Ever since they've started revitalizing the area back in 2012, it's helped breath new life into the city and is bringing a more culutral element to a city that's otherwise dominated by the nightlife scene.

Each week someone from one of the two previous Vegas seasons will be visting the house.

We'll see. Wink

I know! I am in the minority the city doesnt turn me off. I dont tune in or not watch because of the city, at the end of the days its not like they show them exploring the city as much. Must episode consist of them at work/home and clubbing now days. If they give me a good cast with interesting stories, I would watch even if they were going to california for the 7th time. I really hope they go on a vacation this time around, for some reason after watching real world Austin/san diego 1 it made me miss when the cast used to get those mini vacation out of the country I would like a twist regarding casting, a twist that would give us diversity of cast members. I just hope its not a twist of adding people from their past.

The city doesn't turn me off but if whatever city they are in turns out to be irrelevant to the season then it is a very disappointing. If they give a good location the show doesn't have to focus on them hanging out/going out clubing as much. They will actually have stuff they can do such as exploring, visiting landmarks, culture, etc. Also, if they have work, the city can play a huge huge huge HUGE role on what type of jobs they have.

I know for last season they did a lot of stuff that wasnt even show, epecially exploring the city since none of them were from chicago. They show little glimpses of them doing that , but production decide to show them clubbing atleast twice every episode on the last 2 seasons. What I am saying is that the BMP/MTV decide to focus on that clubbing/twist footage over them exploring the culture in newer seasons, so regarless of the city they would still do that. Which sucks

I was watching sam diego and I though it was great to see them show the cast exploring europe during their vacation.

me toooo most likely! i was just there for my birthday but im already dying to go back.

And idk id think the Hard Rock would LOVE another Real World season because we briefly went in to get a drink because we were in the area (we stayed on strip like normal people lol) and only like ten people were there. By far the emptiest hotel of all the ones we went into.

Speaking of character development I'll never forget Laura's dropped adoption story during the St.Thomas season. 

Speaking of character development I'll never forget Laura's dropped adoption story during the St.Thomas season. 

Lmaooo that was only mentioned on the premiere right?

Lmaooo that was only mentioned on the premiere right?

Yes and then her storyline became Trey.  Sad

Omg imagine!!!
Supposedly they started filming a RW:  Detroit in Royal Oak a long time ago (early 2000s).  I was told they stopped filming or it never aired because the cast just wasn't interesting.

Edit:  It was 2005 and MTV chose Denver over Detroit.

http://archive.freep.com/article/20060411/ENT07/604110361/No-Real-World-...

I know for last season they did a lot of stuff that wasnt even show, epecially exploring the city since none of them were from chicago. They show little glimpses of them doing that , but production decide to show them clubbing atleast twice every episode on the last 2 seasons. What I am saying is that the BMP/MTV decide to focus on that clubbing/twist footage over them exploring the culture in newer seasons, so regarless of the city they would still do that. Which sucks I was watching sam diego and I though it was great to see them show the cast exploring europe during their vacation.

It definitely sucks. It may be a huge reason why the show is going down the tubes. Focusing more on the location and what's around them like the old days could make it way more interesting. They can still show the partying and fighting too. But just focusing on it is a little stale.

Am I the only one who thinks The Real World should start doing cast portraits. Those things start so many fights on Bad Girls Club when they are wrote on and destroyed. 

We'll see. Wink

Omfg PLEASE!!!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks The Real World should start doing cast portraits. Those things start so many fights on Bad Girls Club when they are wrote on and destroyed. 

No, that would be a beautiful addition. They really should do that.

No, that would be a beautiful addition. They really should do that.

It would definitely be interesting if they do twists where they bring people in and their portrait appears the day before. Portraits help on Day One too because people get catty and jealous for no reason.

Did Skeletons get free Subway? I don't remember them eating there.

me toooo most likely! i was just there for my birthday but im already dying to go back.

And idk id think the Hard Rock would LOVE another Real World season because we briefly went in to get a drink because we were in the area (we stayed on strip like normal people lol) and only like ten people were there. By far the emptiest hotel of all the ones we went into.

Im going for my 21st Bday in december. Cant wait

Did Skeletons get free Subway? I don't remember them eating there.

Yes, they did Violetta stated that they got free cards on a podcast and that they used to steal their napkins to used it as toilet paper. Since someone kept wasting the paper and they were broke lol

I think they were eating at one the episode when v mentioned her eating disorder.

Pages