Ex on the beach USA - (Season 2)

5384 posts / 0 new
Last post

Nop, Emy couldn't even handle Big T let alone Farrah

They should do a champs vs stars just to see how fast Foolish Farrah will crumble. 

What would Amanda do lmaooooooo she couldn't even take care of Jenna 

Why are here? Didn't you call Big T an ape? Anyway all of Amanda, Emy, and Laurel would handle that fool easily.

I sure did and I'll call you one as well ❤️

What would Amanda do lmaooooooo she couldn't even take care of Jenna 

Why are here? Didn't you call Big T an ape? Anyway all of Amanda, Emy, and Laurel would handle that fool easily.

I sure did and I'll call you one as well ❤️

Not to my face tho *giggles*

Just finished this season again and it's better than the whole UK series and I said what I said. 

Just finished this season again and it's better than the whole UK series and I said what I said. 

I agree except Season 3-6 of the UK verison

They really hated Janelle for providing ENTERTAINMENT

I agree except Season 3-6 of the UK verison

Nahh EOTB UK overrated in my opinion. This was some hood , ghetto shit and I loved every second of it. 

Farrah linking up with Maya & Janelle is the alliance we never knew we needed...

Farrah linking up with Maya & Janelle is the alliance we never knew we needed...

Nah fr !!

Maya been going viral and not in a good way

https://x.com/InsideEdition/status/1707545729391300999?s=20

And I do think she should've sat this out, but oh well get the bag ma.

She's a prostitute, no way she was gonna miss out on that hype whether she was in the wrong or not

Pages