Ex on the beach USA - (Season 2)

5384 posts / 0 new
Last post

if i remember correctly i think Diandra was an alternate for a season or 2, maybe Final Reckoning, but possibly even WOTW1 too

Still sad that we suppose to have Danni on this season

Imagine Danni, Janelle, & Angela in 1 house >>>>>>>>>

I love Didi and Nurys friendship they went from enemies to besties the whole Maya and Janelle friendship seemed so fake to me even tho I like Janelle since BGC11. 

Still sad that we suppose to have Danni on this season

Imagine Danni, Janelle, & Angela in 1 house >>>>>>>>>

victor?! Lmao Id be shocked if she ever got cast on TV again. She cant even get on Zeus now LMAO

i never watched past the first few episodes of the season who ended up coming out on top between the nurys/didi VS maya/janelle rivalry.

Janelle was kicked out of the house after physically ASSAULTING Didi while she wasn't looking (punk). All for that gay man. Didi and Nurys both dropped Malcom and became besties. Nurys also besties with Cardi B now and probably a millionaire. Maya got a loose *** for $200 from strangers. I'll let you pick the winners

nop janelle was removed for fighting angela. she got a warning for fighting Diandra. 

I remember Janelle being removed for fighting too many times with Angela being the deal breaker. + I think it was better that Nurys never did TC because now she's pretty well off with her modeling and video work.  

https://twitter.com/RobTiniOfficial/status/1382053643436883970I'm sure this has already been talked about on here but I want others to suffer with this dude's content 

https://twitter.com/RobTiniOfficial/status/1382053643436883970I'm sure this has already been talked about on here but I want others to suffer with this dude's content 

ew.... i'm cringing at his twitter. https://twitter.com/robtiniofficial/status/1374068098488279045?s=21 this is literally the worst 

Now why would you do that... My eyes. #2 who uses a tanning bed in 2021?

what happened to chad johnson, anyone know? i know he went off the deep end for a bit and did **** or whatever, then there was that debacle w his ex and her claiming domestic abuse and him breaking into her house or something???? i just checked his IG (cleaning up who i follow) and he hasn't posted in over a year 

what happened to chad johnson, anyone know? i know he went off the deep end for a bit and did **** or whatever, then there was that debacle w his ex and her claiming domestic abuse and him breaking into her house or something???? i just checked his IG (cleaning up who i follow) and he hasn't posted in over a year 

one month later and he's back on social media. apparently the last year and change he's been building "AllFans" website/app. i can't tell if it's another **** site or a legit social media site people will use 

Tbh - Farrah being such a delusional human being makes her a great reality star

Tbh - Farrah being such a delusional human being makes her a great reality star

I would love to see Farrah on Big Brother or The Challenge becsuse whew she would be a mess

I would love to see Farrah on Big Brother or The Challenge becsuse whew she would be a mess

She was on celebrity big brother and did not disappoint.

Let Farrah try her nonsense with Emy or Amanda.

she was there for like 2 weeks and had those people sobbing lollll

Emy would do absolutely nothing except maybe write a trash song about it.

The US version of Big Brother would be too scare to cast her honestly. 

Emy would burry her and you know it.

The US version of Big Brother would be too scare to cast her honestly. 

this is who the fans think they'll cast when in reality they searching for White House correspondents for problematic houseguest definitely not MTV 

what season? I'm assuming it's from the UK

what season? I'm assuming it's from the UK

Celebrity Big Brother UK.series 16!

What would Amanda do lmaooooooo she couldn't even take care of Jenna 

What would Amanda do lmaooooooo she couldn't even take care of Jenna 

Why are here? Didn't you call Big T an ape? Anyway all of Amanda, Emy, and Laurel would handle that fool easily.

Pages