The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31513 posts / 0 new
Last post

She's anti blm?? She's dated black guys. Where did she say this at? Genuinely asking 

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Her tiktok likes. It all came out when her love island aired. Then she faced backlash, deleted that tiktok, and created a new one. Theres reddit threads about it. Just because you **** a black man doesnt mean you support black lives matter

Your stupid a** is very hot and bothered by me. It's okay. This website is probably your life. I know you have to defend your territory lame a**. 

Nobody's life is a message board, not even for KKKVM. For you to say this just means the call is coming from inside the house, which is reminiscent of your other delusional comments... 

I'll give you attention tomorrow. And I'm sure you'll be here and ready because this message board is your life. :) 

Random question: have we ever heard what Gamer meant after one of his "HELL NO"s or does it always remain a mystery? I do know that jaychallenge used to post generic reactions, and then once we would get a batch of spoilers after the fact, he would pick a random one and say it was about that LOL 

Michele > Olivia & Nurys, lol. 

I'll give you attention tomorrow. And I'm sure you'll be here and ready because this message board is your life. :) 

Bring it on ************! You'll be ready to spout some bullshit, and I'll be ready to cuss you out. I hate to have anything in common with a gremlin like you, but I can't deny that we're both consistent Smile PS I thought you were done talking to me for the day? *thinking emoji* 

I bet rosita and gamer laugh at all our assumptions LOL. 

Random question: have we ever heard what Gamer meant after one of his "HELL NO"s or does it always remain a mystery? I do know that jaychallenge used to post generic reactions, and then once we would get a batch of spoilers after the fact, he would pick a random one and say it was about that LOL 

usually it's always about the spoiler update they're posting next. but sometimes when it's not followed by anything, i think he just got bad info and reacted a little too early lol and it just didn't end up being anything. 

Bring it on ************! You'll be ready to spout some bullshit, and I'll be ready to cuss you out. I hate to have anything in common with a gremlin like you, but I can't deny that we're both consistent PS I thought you were done talking to me for the day? *thinking emoji* 

Friends?

Nurys still a nasty a** h**. 

95% of the time Gamer writes "hell no" is them just seeking attention 

the big shocks come unexpected and just pop up without warning 

the first update is gonna hit so hard 

This is sadly what I am expecting tbh...

one sneak.

A lot of yall showed yalls âşșes today and need to do some self reflection on why you are so comfortable slutshaming the women of the challenge but not the men yall hömøs thirst over. Think about that Smile

-Love, Killa

A lot of yall showed yalls âşșes today and need to do some self reflection on why you are so comfortable slutshaming the women of the challenge but not the men yall hömøs thirst over. Think about that

-Love, Killa and CosmicDiva

literally unless aneesa falls on her leg again and gets dq early on

Friends?

Being a hoe is a good thing, so you must really like her for you to call her that Smile

Friends?

Being a hoe is a good thing, so you must really like her for you to call her that

Being a hoe has it's benefits. The sl*tbag discounted her only fans before she left for 40 so she can continue to make money, lol. Yall queen is a sex worker, lmao

Being a hoe has it's benefits. The sl*tbag discounted her only fans before she left for 40 so she can continue to make money, lol. Yall queen is a sex worker, lmao

*its

Nurys >>>botched ignorant anti-BLM&LGBTQ cant-keep-a-female-friend annoying perpetual-victim fake *** Olivia 

She's anti blm?? She's dated black guys. Where did she say this at? Genuinely asking 

most racist ppl enjoy ******* black guys 

Pink needs to update us before I get banned from calling you******* homophobic slurs I can't--

the claws are out tonight. omg yall getting rowdy.

Pink needs to update us before I get banned from calling you******* homophobic slurs I can't--

Not gay. But if I was, what would be wrong with that? Please don't tell me you're out here defending a h*ebag and you're homophobic? Yall are real f**kin funny. 

Not gay. But if I was, what would be wrong with that? Please don't tell me you're out here defending a h*ebag and you're homophobic? Yall are real f**kin funny. 

oh so you're either a str8 man or a str8 woman slutshaming, which makes this entire thing worse. Do some self reflection ***** befote you shame other women. 

oh so you're either a str8 man or a str8 woman slutshaming, which makes this entire thing worse. Do some self reflection ***** befote you shame other women. 

I'll reflect tonight. But are you homophobic? You should take your own advice if so.

Yall really bout to insult lgbtq people and get yourselves banned over Nurys. What spell she got on yall, LMAO. 

Anyways let me stop engaging with KVM's burner Smile

I'm always so thankful for the accounts that make me look more likable.

Jordan and nurys unfollowed each other before season 39 aired. I know cus I was stalking them lol it was weird.. they haven't talked since

Pages