The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31513 posts / 0 new
Last post

If there's nothing wrong with being a h** then don't be made when someone calls Nurys a h**. 

There is nothing wrong with it loser. You're just being called out for being abhorrent. Who hurt you? 

Pick a reason why I'm being called out or shut the f**k up! You've changed it five times now. 

it would be weird tho if he only followed her merch account and not her 

You didn't slow. I know I got you so red right now you can't even keep it. Calm down a little bit first before responding.

Oh I'm very calm thank you. You've said this in like all your little comments, is the call coming from inside the house? I never know what's going on inside the brain of a stupid *****, but I may be onto something here! 

if Nurys blocked Jordan and Jonna, the voting must have to do with the entire house OR the winning team picking who goes in.. most likely the winning team.

I assumed the team itself would choose

Wonder if that means Tori got Jordan to vote against Nurys. 

Pick a reason why I'm being called out or shut the f**k up! You've changed it five times now. 

When did I change it? Your brain just can't handle nuances because you're a... yup, you guessed it: A STUPID *****! Congratulations. Smile

It's so easy to debunk things, now that we know she didn't block them. Someone said CT unfollowed Laurel, does anyone know if he was following her before?

Dumb question but when they get eliminated do they immediately get back to posting or does production make them wait a few days?

I feel like Ravyn was posting right when she got out but I think I'm making that up.

Dumb question but when they get eliminated do they immediately get back to posting or does production make them wait a few days?

I feel like Ravyn was posting right when she got out but I think I'm making that up.

it used to be once they finished filming interviews, they got their phones back, and were only allowed to post if someone was running things for them. but I swear the past few seasons, a few people have gone right back to social media even when they werent supossed to. 

I will loser. Nurys has yall a lot more pressed than me. Defending her like your life depends on it, lol. Weird obsessed stans. What does being pretty have to do with it? She's beautiful.

Anybody can be a h**. It's not about looks. Glad Nurys has inspired you. 

That's not what being "pressed" is but I love your confidence. If you're gonna pick fights with people then the least you could do is present yourself in a manner in which you don't come out looking like a stupid *****. Yet, you don't care... and good on ya! #LoveYourConfidence 

You're the poster child for pressed right now. I love it. Someone on the internet shouldn't get you this riled up. I am very confident, thank you :), that's why your attemps to insult me don't mean anything.

Who was the person who said to take a pic of peoples followings when they left? We clearly failed you lol 

Who was the person who said to take a pic of peoples followings when they left? We clearly failed you lol 

lol i thought about doing that but forgot.. might have to make one after the first batch of elims so it's not as many ppl 

You didn't slow. I know I got you so red right now you can't even keep it. Calm down a little bit first before responding.

Oh I'm very calm thank you. You've said this in like all your little comments, is the call coming from inside the house? I never know what's going on inside the brain of a stupid *****, but I may be onto something here! 

Your stupid a** is very hot and bothered by me. It's okay. This website is probably your life. I know you have to defend your territory lame a**. 

I tracked this for USA2 for a little bit and it was never helpful lol. 

Tbh looking at social media activity during this is always a catch-22.

People got lucky with it last season but normally it's just speculation that leads nowhere. But, it's also the only thing to discuss unless y'all want to jump in CML's argument.

Cast members Nurys follows on Instagram:

Era 1- Jodi, Rachel, Aneesa, Mark, Darrell, Derrick, Brad

Era 2-  Cara Maria, KellyAnne, Ryan, Brandon, Johnny Bananas

Era 3- Nia, Tori, Cory, Devin

Era 4- Kaycee, Michele, Horacio, Kyland, Paulie, Josh

Why is Moriah posting about packing last minute?

Where tf did all of these nurys haters come from??

she's not a very likable girl so there's more than you'd think Smile

Nurys and Amanda threw hands after Tori instigated now Moriah is being flew out as an alt.

Olivia > Nurys

Cause she's traveling somewhere and decided to pack last minute I guess, or it was just a random thought that popped in her head when she was staring off into space.

Cause she's traveling somewhere and decided to pack last minute I guess, or it was just a random thought that popped in her head when she was staring off into space.

lmaoooooo. Maybe they want her to warm up some more on 40

She gained 100k followers in one season. Sounds likeable to me. The small girls were never winning this season so it really doesn't matter what order nurys/amanda/michelle are out 

she's not a very likable girl so there's more than you'd think

Nurys >>>botched ignorant anti-BLM&LGBTQ cant-keep-a-female-friend annoying perpetual-victim fake *** Olivia 

You're the poster child for pressed right now. I love it. Someone on the internet shouldn't get you this riled up. I am very confident, thank you :), that's why your attemps to insult me don't mean anything.

Ummm it's never my intention to hurt someone's feelings, so these so called "attempts to insult you" are nonexistent, just like your brain... 

Your stupid a** is very hot and bothered by me. It's okay. This website is probably your life. I know you have to defend your territory lame a**. 

Nobody's life is a message board, not even for KKKVM. For you to say this just means the call is coming from inside the house, which is reminiscent of your other delusional comments... 

Ummm it's never my intention to hurt someone's feelings, so these so called "attempts to insult you" are nonexistent, just like your brain... 

Ok, good for you. I'm done talking to you for today.

im guessing nurys was one of the last to enter redemption until the redemption house competed and then redemption recently happened & she lost 

Nurys >>>botched ignorant anti-BLM&LGBTQ cant-keep-a-female-friend annoying perpetual-victim fake *** Olivia 

She's anti blm?? She's dated black guys. Where did she say this at? Genuinely asking 

Ok, good for you. I'm done talking to you for today.

Yesssss! See ya later ***** Smile

Pages