The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31513 posts / 0 new
Last post

If I called Tori  or Aneesa a h** no one would say anything. Just mad because I'm saying the truth about Nurys. I pity you for being THIS bothered by comments. I didn't mean to raise your blood pressure so much. 

Ummm yeah that's what it means to have favorites... you're more likely to defend them than not. That doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't have gotten called out if you didn't **** shame her for the millionth time because you went the first 999,999 times without being called out for being the dumb jealous ***** that you are. Did you just discover that opinions existed??? It's like you're an alien that was sent to Earth to study human behavior with how far behind everyone else you are. 

She is a s**t. I can't call someone what they admit about themselves? She said she is team  h*e.

That's not the point he was making dumb dumb. His point was that you **** shamed Nurys twenty gabillion times and then acted like you only got flack for it because you don't like Nurys. I pity anyone that has to live with as little self awareness as you do, and that's bcuz it sucks to suck 

If I called Tori  or Aneesa a h** no one would say anything. Just mad because I'm saying the truth about Nurys. I pity you for being THIS bothered by comments. I didn't mean to raise your blood pressure so much. 

Thats not true though. Hell even recently the site has defended Tori when she was body shamed even though she's not well-liked here. Acknowledge that what you said is wrong or just ignore the people that say that. Don't try to pull the "reaction wouldn't be the same if" card because it's weak

But yet here you are dragging out an argument with me. Feel embarrassed for yourself. It's funny seeing how mad you are. 

And it's funny seeing how slow you are, especially when keeping in mind that you're a ***** I don't like... 

Yall can hate Nurys but slutshaming her makes you a LOSERRRR Smile

But yet here you are dragging out an argument with me. Feel embarrassed for yourself. It's funny seeing how mad you are. 

And it's funny seeing how slow you are, especially when keeping in mind that you're a ***** I don't like... 

You're real stupid. Now I'm going to argue with you everyday because I see how easily presses you get, lol. 

Yall can hate Nurys but slutshaming her makes you a LOSERRRR

OK. She still a sl*t though. 

Jonna playing for the vacation freaks and not her kids...she about to make me mad Sad

Yall can hate Nurys but slutshaming her makes you a LOSERRRR

OK. She still a sl*t though. 

Wow you really are a KVM incarnate

Ummm yeah that's what it means to have favorites... you're more likely to defend them than not. That doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't have gotten called out if you didn't **** shame her for the millionth time because you went the first 999,999 times without being called out for being the dumb jealous ***** that you are. Did you just discover that opinions existed??? It's like you're an alien that was sent to Earth to study human behavior with how far behind everyone else you are. 

But I thought yall were pouncing on me because Nurys was your fav it was because of calling a sl*t a sl*t. Keep your argument straight dumb*as. That's what I've said all along. 

She is a s**t. I can't call someone what they admit about themselves? She said she is team  h*e.

That's not the point he was making dumb dumb. His point was that you **** shamed Nurys twenty gabillion times and then acted like you only got flack for it because you don't like Nurys. I pity anyone that has to live with as little self awareness as you do, and that's bcuz it sucks to suck 

Thats not true though. Hell even recently the site has defended Tori when she was body shamed even though she's not well-liked here. Acknowledge that what you said is wrong or just ignore the people that say that. Don't try to pull the "reaction wouldn't be the same if" card because it's weak

If there's nothing wrong with being a h** then don't be made when someone calls Nurys a h**. 

You're real stupid. Now I'm going to argue with you everyday because I see how easily presses you get, lol. 

Then do it loser. Nurys gets you easily pressed because she's pretty. + if it's not bcuz she's pretty then FOR WHATTT because the math is not mathing for me! Are you mad that you can't get some??? Personally, I aspire to be a ****. I've gotta milk my community **** era to its fullest potential before I settle down with a sugar daddy... Smile

Jonna playing for the vacation freaks and not her kids...she about to make me mad

I love Jonna, but I saw this coming. She's always going to play with the numbers, especially when most of the vacation group are her friends. I was sorta hoping she'd play the middle and let each side shoot at each other though 

So much misogyny is REEKING in this forum lately YIKES 

But I thought yall were pouncing on me because Nurys was your fav it was because of calling a sl*t a sl*t. Keep your argument straight dumb*as. That's what I've said all along. 

I did dumb dumb, you're just slow. Don't let the fact that you're slow get you down... there's a place in the world for EVERYBODY, which includes smart and slow******* alike! 

If there's nothing wrong with being a h** then don't be made when someone calls Nurys a h**. 

There is nothing wrong with it loser. You're just being called out for being abhorrent. Who hurt you? 

Jonna has been on one lately, no? First turning on Kellyanne, then voting for Michele bc Wes said so. I still love her but Jesus... Sad

if Nurys blocked Jordan and Jonna, the voting must have to do with the entire house OR the winning team picking who goes in.. most likely the winning team.

I assumed the team itself would choose

Nurys going home after talking all that shit and pretending she wasn't on is peak reality tv karma. 

20$ she is back to tweeting incessantly by Wednesday 

maybe nurys had short access to her phone on the way from the main house to redemption and followed brandon? similar to how i think dee had online activity during wotw 2 cause she got a hold of her phone for a short time on the plane.

She unfollowed 13 people today so they must get access everyday. Before anyone says someone's running her account, no one has been.

if Nurys blocked Jordan and Jonna, the voting must have to do with the entire house OR the winning team picking who goes in.. most likely the winning team.

I assumed the team itself would choose

Jordan is still in her likes so someone made up that she blocked him and she never followed Jonna.

Nurys is arguably the smallest girl on the cast, I don't think it's gag worthy if she's the first boot. It's not pathetic at all. She said herself she wouldn't win physical comps.

maybe nurys had short access to her phone on the way from the main house to redemption and followed brandon? similar to how i think dee had online activity during wotw 2 cause she got a hold of her phone for a short time on the plane.

She unfollowed 13 people today so they must get access everyday. Before anyone says someone's running her account, no one has been.

no, and she wouldn't use her limited phone access (if they're even getting that) to unfollow 13 ppl and block jordan/jonna lol.

Then do it loser. Nurys gets you easily pressed because she's pretty. + if it's not bcuz she's pretty then FOR WHATTT because the math is not mathing for me! Are you mad that you can't get some??? Personally, I aspire to be a ****. I've gotta milk my community **** era to its fullest potential before I settle down with a sugar daddy...

I will loser. Nurys has yall a lot more pressed than me. Defending her like your life depends on it, lol. Weird obsessed stans. What does being pretty have to do with it? She's beautiful.

Anybody can be a h**. It's not about looks. Glad Nurys has inspired you. 

aint no way the entire house gets access 

Nurys still follows Devin, Tori, Nia, and Cory, but not Jordan or Jonna (did she ever follow her?).

I would assume era 3 voted her in, but I don't see Jordan and Jonna voting with the others I don't think she ever followed.  She could be out but I think it's a false alarm on the following.

Jonna playing for the vacation freaks and not her kids...she about to make me mad

Cant say I am shocked if true. Jonna has been showing her true self in the recent seasons she has played

no, and she wouldn't use her limited phone access (if they're even getting that) to unfollow 13 ppl and block jordan/jonna lol.

she didn't block them, someone made that up.

I did dumb dumb, you're just slow. Don't let the fact that you're slow get you down... there's a place in the world for EVERYBODY, which includes smart and slow******* alike! 

You didn't slow. I know I got you so red right now you can't even keep it. Calm down a little bit first before responding.

Also not for anything, she may have refollowed him since, but I do remember a fan pointing out that nurys stopped following jordan awhile ago when 39 was airing.

I will loser. Nurys has yall a lot more pressed than me. Defending her like your life depends on it, lol. Weird obsessed stans. What does being pretty have to do with it? She's beautiful.

Anybody can be a h**. It's not about looks. Glad Nurys has inspired you. 

That's not what being "pressed" is but I love your confidence. If you're gonna pick fights with people then the least you could do is present yourself in a manner in which you don't come out looking like a stupid *****. Yet, you don't care... and good on ya! #LoveYourConfidence 

Also not for anything, she may have refollowed him since, but I do remember a fan pointing out that nurys stopped following jordan awhile ago when 39 was airing.

she said on the podcast he unfollowed her prob because he has a gf now and she unfollowed him. His likes are still there so he wasn't blocked, I dunno where the random jonna stray came from because they never interacted/followed each other.  

Im confused about them having phone access if she's able to be on everyday..

Pages